Stores > Sports Unlimited

customerservice@sportsunlimitedinc.com
      800-693-6368

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sports Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

Professional Dissertation Writers for Hire

"Why should one submit a dissertation that is wrong and incomplete while there are experts that can assist with writing such assignments? Yes, writing a dissertation is a very challenging task to do, but then the assistance of a qualified expert always comes as a way of making the exercise much easier. There are many people that offer dissertation writing help, something that many students have taken advantage of to curb all the writing challenges they have been facing. It has dawned to many how advantageous writing services are, and therefore the level at which assignments were being rejected has dropped drastically.
Why should one seek dissertation writing help?
If there is something that makes a person/student feels frustrated, it’s when a dissertation or any other assignment has been termed as less suitable by the supervisor. This may be because of writing errors, poor referencing, wrong sentence structure, improper word usage and plagiarism among other writing inaccuracies. The presence of assignment writing aidin the help provision industry has been of great assistance since experts guide the writer how to do an assignment from the beginning to the end. Sufficiency can only be guaranteed if one is being guided by an expert writer, a person with the expertise on how to do an assignment that meets professional standards.
Meet experts in dissertation writing
When looking for professional writing services, there are things that one should consider.
• The professionalism of the experts
• The level of responsiveness
• Services accessibility
• Communication channels
• Hospitality
Being a person that’s looking for people that help with dissertation writing, you will certainly be after the best. This is why you should consider giving us a chance, a place where the most reliable experts are hired. We have been assisting clients for a long time; many of them making us their new help provider while others refer their colleagues to us. We shall offer the best to you; therefore consider working with us for the most outstanding services.

2017-11-21

Great communication!

"I ordered a little pendant the other day to put some crystals on it. I wasn't happy about the shipping time, but Aaron expedited my order! Then, the next day, I realized there was a larger version of the pendant, and I asked Aaron to change my order. He has been very patient and responsive even though I asked for two conflicting things!"

2017-08-07

Fast and furious!

"My Helmet was delivered on time and i like it!!!"

2017-06-23

Great Prices

"Great prices, and shipped same day. I got in 2 days with free shipping. Thanks, I will be back. "

2017-06-14

Excellent Service and Great Prices

"I called because I had a question on an item. The customer service rep was very helpful. Sports Unlimited had the best price and the shipping was quick. I highly recommend this site."

2016-11-28

Scam

"We purchase a product on line, in October. They substituted a different model. ( $18.03 less expensive). They refuse to give us the $18.03 refund. We had to send a picture of the substituted product. Today it's 11/27. The customer service rep. had my wife in tears on the phone.

The product we order in October is still on their web site.

BEWARE

2015-11-24

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! They advertised merchandise that they could not get, but they accepted and processed my payment. A substitute was sent and I contacted immediately but got nothing but a runaround from their "customer service" person Aaron Cummins who refused to refund the payment, claiming it was a manufacturing error when in reality they had not updated their website. I had to demand they provide a prepaid return label which they finally did, but still refused to refund "until the manufacturer confirmed it was returned". I tracked it myself and advised "Aaron" as soon as the return was delivered but was ignored until a week later demanded the refund again and sent a screenshot of the return tracking confirmation, after which finally the refund was issued. This was horrible service when it was 100% their mistake...whatever issues they have with their manufacturer is between the two of them...NOT their customer....so this nonsense took almost a month from order date to resolve."

2015-11-13

"My grandson ordered a helmet which I paid for using my paypal account and when the helmet arrived it did not have a face mask being 11 he didn't see the little attachment that said $10.99 for face mask with helmet purchase, so we went on the site to get the face mask and quoted the order number just 7 days from when we purchased the helmet and it said $24.99 so I ordered the mask the site took the order and I get a call back from someone at customer service saying we must pay the full $24.99. This is an 11 year old child who saved a year to get this helmet, his father was killed by a drunk driver and we are raising him, what a terrible example your company has set and it is not the the money I will not miss the extra money it is about misleading a young person and not coming through to make the situation right. Pitiful business practice and I know you have done this to others. Your company should be ashamed of themselves, I run a business and would have done the right thing and your company did the wrong thing. "

2015-10-02

"I ordered a Nike Storm Slim Waistpack from Sports Unlimited on 4/30/15 & by 9/1/15 the zipper closure had totally separated from the seam, rendering the waistpack useless. Frustrated, I contacted Nike's customer service department for info on what I could do about this. Nike told me that because Sports Unlimited is not an authorized retailer, they couldn't do anything. Nike's Claims Department also went so far as to tell me that they "couldn't verify the authenticity" of the product and weren't able to tell me if the item was counterfeit or legitimate. I contacted Sports Unlimited about the problem and a Sports Unlimited rep named Aaron Cummins responded to my email and said that he "spoke with their Nike rep" and that the product wasn't under warranty but that they would be so kind, gracious and generous as to give me a 35% discount if I wanted to buy a new waistpack from them. Um, no, I'm good on buying the exact same item from you guys that deteriorated in four months and how about giving me that Nike rep's name because it sounds pretty suspect, since every legitimate Nike rep that I've spoken to has told me they don't work with you guys at all and has essentially implied that I've bought fake merch from you.

It could be way, way worse. At least all I bought was a fake Nike waistpack that I entrusted with my iPhone instead of a fake helmet that I entrusted with my life.

2015-03-26

"I ordered a fitness product, but one of the components was a wrong model. After a couple of emails with Ryan, they sent me a replacement at no charge."

2015-01-08

"BEWARE - SPORTS UNLIMITED - shipped me the wrong item, and now they want me to pay for my own return. Spoke with Jason, what a joke for a manager!! More like him, and you will be out of business in no time. This is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, read terms or you will get stuck. Company refuses to deal with end user. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SPORTS UNLIMITED AGAIN !!!!!!!"

2014-01-08

"My kids received an air hockey table for Christmas from a family member, and when we opened the box, we saw that one of the corners of the table was broken (manufacturer's packaging issue, not seller's). I didn't know how the return would work, given the fact that I did not purchase the table myself, as well as the size of the item. I called customer service and they were very pleasant and helpful. They asked me to take some pictures of the damage and email them. I did so, and received a response within minutes. From there, Sports Unlimited (Holly) did the rest. She continuously followed up with the manufacturer and kept me in the loop every couple of days to make sure I knew the status. The final result was a new air hockey table shipped to my door with no need to even worry about shipping back the damaged one. I am a very happy customer!"

2013-12-19

"Ordered shoes, and they came quickly and fit nicely. Thanks."

2013-07-29

"The product is good but a lil bit large on size. "

2013-07-17

"My granddaughter throws left handed and we looked all over for a T-Ball glove for her. She has 1 year left then we will come back to you for a softball glove. She is very happy with the glove."

Share Sports Unlimited's store rating

Sports Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sports Unlimited is not a merchant member
Sports Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!