Stores > Sportsdirect
  • Sportsdirect

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sportsdirect by clicking a star below.
2017-11-27

defective items

"They send out the defective items. 3 of 6 items are defective. They don’t even provide the prepaid return label and ask me to send them back by myself. They have the worst customer service. Avoid this company...not a honest seller"

2017-11-21

horrible el servicio de atención al cliente, no compreis aquí.

"Horrible el servicio de atención al cliente, no compreis aquí. Pedí unas botas de la talla 11(45) que es como aparece en su página y me mandaron unas de la talla 46. Puse una queja por que se habian equivocado de talla y ellos me dijeron que la talla 11 en UK corresponde a la talla 46 EUR y que estaba correcto. Se que la talla 11 en UK corresponde a la 46 pero en la pagina donde aparece el producto que compre al elegir la talla te aparece la talla 11(45) y no la 11(46) como dicen ellos. He tenido que pagar la devolucion del producto y en lugar de enviarme unas de la talla 45 como les indiqué me dicen que ya no quedan en stock y que me devuelven el dinero que pagué por ellas. MENTIRA. Se pueden seguir comprando esas botas de la talla 45, es mentira que no les queden, lo hacen para no tener que reconocer su error y tener que enviarme unas de mi talla. No puede ser considerarse profesional y seria una empresa que MIENTE, ENGAÑA y hace perder mucho dinero a sus clientes. "

2017-10-16

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Horrible customer service.

I have never felt so humiliated and disrespected in my life. I will never buy anything from this brand

1. The staff is unprofessional and not knowledgeable . I was looking for Nike Air Relentless 6 in black. I went to A store on Oxford street. I could only find it in blue and asked the shop assistant if they had in black. He said they only had the same items in the storage as the ones on the floor. I begged him to check. It turned out they had it

2. The staff is incompetent. When I was trying on the shoe, another customer liked the shoe and asked where I found it. I told her. She asked the sales person to check it for her. The salesperson told me to show the show. I was about to show when he without saying anything disappeared for 30 minutes with my show.

3. The staff is rude and disrespectful. I waited for 30 minutes and I was running late for my appointment. He finally appeared with my shoe. I grabbed the show and wanted to go downstairs to get another item from the same store and pay together. The store employee stopped me asking where I was taking the shoe. I told him I was taking it to the till. He said customers are not allowed to carry the shoes due to security. He said he would follow me to the ground floor with the show.

4. Before I was waiting for the salesperson who disappeared with my shoe, I asked another employee where the pink Nike fitness gloves where. He said they were on the ground floor. It appeared they were on the first floor. So the guy who followed me downstairs had to follow me upstairs holding my shoes.

5. I went to the till and I was already so frustrated that I got my debit card password wrong. One of the cashiers told the cashier serving me: "I am getting frustrated with this customer, aren't you?"

I AM NEVER SHOPPING here again

2017-08-21

Never buy an item form this company while living in USA

"I ordered a pair of squash shoes. The company sent me the wrong size shoe. I tried to contact the company via email through their web site 4 times to get them to correct their error and send me the correct size shoe with ZERO success. They never responded to any of my emails. It would cost me more than I paid for the shoes to resolve the problem in which I REFUSE to do. This company blows in regards to my opinion on customer satisfaction. Do not but anything from this store if you live in America because if they send you something other than what you ordered, it will cost you more than what you paid for it to correct their mistake."

2017-07-14

US Customers beware - returns have to be shipped back to England at your cost!! Even though they send you the wrong size!

"I ordered from the US version of their website. There was no indication anywhere that the sizes I selected would be randomly changed into UK sizes, and then a different US size would be sent instead. I ordered Men's Size 8 Crocs. The UK size 8 translates into a US size 8.5, but since Crocs are not made in half-sizes, they sent me a Size 9 instead. Note that Crocs are a US company, so nowhere does it say Size 8 (UK). They are just plain Size 9 Crocs, when I ordered Size 8.

The company offered me a refund if I sent it back to them. What I never imagined is that I would have to ship them back to England. The shipping cost is about the same as the total refund I would be getting, so that is never going to happen. Once again, I ordered from the US website.

I suppose I could also take a plane and fly to England to return them to a store?!

2017-07-09

On going to the Halifax store today Sunday 9th 7 17

"After going to the Halifax store today I was spending £35 pound's I asked the cashier and management if I was able to keep the 3 plastic hangers and was asked to say please.so I said please then she said no and told me we re-use them I said please and then she umilliated me by laughing at me.then I told I would not be spending my £35 pound's with this shop just for the 3 plastic hangers witch would of cost nothing to them I will never go to sports direct again "

2017-07-04

Must be second class.

"All shoes I bought from SD have been characterized by short durability. Puma, Nike, Rebook, Adidas and what ever. They have been cheap but of poor quality. Is it possible that the shoes are second sortiment or fake?"

2017-05-10

Avoid at all costs

"Ordered clothing. It arrived with security tags still attached (the type you can't get off). They refused to take the items back and send replacements. Had to go to a lot of trouble and spend a lot of time to find a place that would remove the tags. Everyone thought I had stolen the items. Disgusting. Avoid this company at all costs."

2017-03-27

Stay away! Absolutely the worst "Customer Service" I have ever dealt with

"I had ordered from the site for four times. The goods came ok but anything afterwards was my absolute the worst experience with online sellers.
So, I will not do the same mistake ever again.
My only advice is to stay away from the seller because they tend to do false marketing (let's call it by its real name: lying) and afterwards, they will just ignore your e-mails.
Specifically, they gave me "the gift voucher" after some amount of money spent. After some time, I have used it or just I thought I did, silly me.
When my credit card invoice came, I found out that they had charged me for the full amount. Nevertheless, they still deducted the amount from the gift voucher.
I did get the replay on my first e-mail, a rude and a very offensive one. My second and the third attempt to ask for their mistake to be corrected, was simply ignored.
So, I admit to be naive and to believe that such a big seller will conduct its business in correct manner.
My bad. Won't happen again.
Do not make the same mistake I have made.

2017-01-31

Useless customer service and after sales process

"Very poor online shopping experience. Customer Service (CS) does not exist in this company. If you are placing and order online and if anything goes wrong with the order (even if it’s not your fault) - don't even waste your time contacting customer service via email or phone. Without a doubt worst shopping experience I have had over years. Placed an order nearly for £100, only to find out that couple of items I requested were out of stock (even through website was showing them available so not my fault if website was not updated). Hence as a result I wanted to cancel my order to avoid items being shipped to me only for them to be returned back. Tried multiple emails to CS team, no reply. Tried calling them, after over half an hour wait on premium number, finally got to a CS agent who believe it or not didn't even listen to my issue fully and hung up on me and at the ended up the order which I didn't really want and only way is to post them back which will cost me arm and a leg.
So in a nutshell poor very poor experience. Word of advice for others:
- be absolutely sure when you placing order as order amendments will never work in this company,
- even the website shows available, don't have high hopes as their website is not reflecting the actual items whether if they are or aren't in stock,
- Even if sports direct messes the order up from their side, definitely don't hold your breath in getting any sort response form their CS team via email.
- Even if you find their number - don't waste your time and money calling their CS premium number. After waiting for ages in the queue, they have tendency to just dis-connect the call when you are talking to them.
Though can be good bargains on the website - but after-sales and customer service is not even quality of a 3rd/4th/5th or even 6th world retailer. **** poor.

2017-01-10

Returns

"If I keep posting this someone will eventually deal with my complaint, won't they?
You can't even shame them in to action. They get so much negative feedback that they just ignore it, like water off a duck's back !!
I returned some faulty golf shoes and socks to Sports Direct.
They wouldn't replace them. They said they were out of stock although they're still showing on their website. I presume that it is because the shoes have increased in price since I bought them.
They replaced the part that was paid by a gift voucher with another voucher..
They haven't refunded the balance, which was paid with a Credit Card that I no longer use.
They completely ignore repeated emails about the balance due to me.
I wouldn't deal with them again, you can decide for yourselves

2016-11-08

Annoyed

"I ordered at 9.43 am yesterday and paid for next day delivery and I still haven't received my order, Where is it? "

2016-07-11

Theives

"1 item missing from my parcel. No refund."

2015-08-03

"WOULD DO A MINUS 7 BUT I CANT SO 1 WILL DO.
(shop in Manchester arndale)
went to the shop in Manchester arndale last week, I felt victimized by a member of staff, in fact not just staff CASUAL STAFF, PART TIME!!1
After walking around the store whispering to different members of staff about me, she then went on to make a formal complaint to the POLICE. Then the manager WHO WAS NOT THERE AT THE TIME told the police they witnessed me threatening her.
I have now been told not to return to that sports direct again: im banned HAHAHA.
What happened to the customer is always right? I honestly recommend you avoid that shop, built on lies and they employ a bunch of immature, non-experienced, uneducated teenagers who know nothing about being a sales assistant.
I felt victimized and intimidated by a member of staff, but im in the wrong?
haha the manager was probably paid to say they witnessed it, that's how faulty the business is.
Also I spend £150-£200 in that specific shop during Christmas time which is only 5 months away but I would rather go elsewhere than go to any sportsdirect again.
I also have £60 worth of love2shop vouchers for sportsdirect, which will be a waste because there going right back, they deserve no money and I hope the business ends soon.
Lost a reliable customer over a teenager? what a joke.

2015-07-26

"I went to the Woking branch last Friday to buy a pair of training shoes, picked a pair i likes and tried then on and they fitted, cost was £75. The shoes were black and white in colour and the right shoe was on display. The display shoe was dusty and had a stain on it. I asked the attended if could have a new pair that was not on display but was told that they only keep one size in store and if i wanted it I had to buy that pair. Of course I rejected it. The store/attended/sports direct wanted to sell me what is effectively second hand goods at full price. Not aceptable!!!!!!

I walked over to Milliets opposite found a similar shoe, the attended was very helpful, helped me select the shoe, had a new shoe in the stock, I spent £90. Well worth the money.

Sibat

Share Sportsdirect's store rating

Sportsdirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sportsdirect is not a merchant member
Sportsdirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!