Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Squaremouth.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

none

"Cost changed from one day to the next. Original fee was not quoted when went to purchase."

Overall, I got what I wanted in service

"Wait was too long. Call back was a day later. When I got call line dropped. When I was reached I was not near computer. Asked for call back from specific person, Britten? In 20 minutes...no call back, I had to call again and got service needed. For a 24 hour service provider, you need improvement"

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

A rep from Squaremouth.com, squaremouth, has responded

“Hi

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your experience with Squaremouth.

We are very sorry you experienced a long wait time. That is not our standard level of service. We aim to answer all calls within a very short period of time. The quality of our customer service is extremely important to us and we will do everything we can to correct this as quickly as possible.

We have taken steps to work towards reducing wait times during our busy periods by adding extra staff members and increasing our customer service training. We continue to look for ways to improve our efficiency. I apologize again for the frustration we caused.

Thank you again for providing your feedback. We really appreciate the opportunity to review our processes and make improvements. If you have any other feedback or suggestions regarding your experience, I would love to speak with you. You can call me at 800-240-0369 ext 6142, or by email at ahaywood@squaremouth.com.

Amy Haywood
Customer Reviews Manager
ahaywood@squaremouth.com”

2017-12-05

Easy to get a quote, easy to compare and easy to purchase.

"It makes the entire experience easy; and if you need help you can call and speak with a live human being!!!"

2017-12-05

Trip insurance first stop.

"We don't travel anywhere any more without travel insurance. If you ever find yourself halfway around the world with a broken leg and extended stay and perhaps a medi-vac trip home with an accompanying nurse, you'll never regret having good travel insurance. We discovered Squaremouth on a Rick Steve's blog and tried it out. The site works better than most big name travel sites. It was so easy to bounce around the site , looking at all our options for picking out the appropriate company and package for our needs. What else is great is the Squaremouth guarantee that all the companies they represent are very high quality and should you have a problem resolving a claim, they stand by you through the process."

satisfied

"Appreciate being able to review several options at this site. The process was easy to follow after making my decision."

Insurance

"Great, very good comparison on different insurance products and prices."

2017-12-04

Travel insurance

"Easy. Quick. What I wanted. "

2017-12-04

Travel Insurance Made Easy

"The Squaremouth software is a superb example of using high-tech to make decision-making easy!"

Great site

"Quick and complete process for trip insurance!"

2017-12-03

"Excellent service and information."

Easy and economical

"Checked online. Product delivered immediately. Satisfied. "

Wonderful company

"I made a mistake with the date. I e-mailed then. They immediately fixed my mistake and e-mailed me back."

Insurance Information

"It was excellent. Agent was very helpful."

JuliaHowell's Avatar

2017-12-02

Squaremouth was the only compare site that I found that showed annual plans.

"I had a hard time finding annual plans; most only showed per-trip plans. So i was pretty happy to find that Squaremouth showed them separately and made it easy to compare."

Find The Right Insurance For You

"This is the second time we've bought a travel insurance policy through Squaremouth. We find the site easy to use and the selection very wide. The policy we chose offered exactly the options we were looking for. "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.