2401 12th Ave
    Ardmore, OK USA

2018-08-26

"I was treated like I mattered. It was truly customer service from the old days. I'm so proud of the knowledge and concern for what I wanted."

2018-08-12

"We had a great experience shopping in Stage. I wish there were more sizes available, (needed a size 29 in men's) but I only found one. Floor staff was very kind and helpful, the cashier was very quiet and did not make eye contact or spoke, only to give total or ask my email/phone number. I assumed he was just very shy."

2018-08-12

"The cashier was not friendly, didn't smile, or was not helpful when I asked him a question about my purchase. His name is Jakwan."

2018-07-27

"Was a good experience. I was in and out at a decent time"

2018-07-27

"The cashier Nathan is a great example of a perfect person for customer service and and management! Store has vastly improved!"

2018-07-27

"I never write reviews and do so today only because of the associate who assisted me. She went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. I can honestly say I've never received better customer service and, because of her and the kindness and patience she showed, I will visit the store every time I'm in town to visit family. Thanks so much!!!"

Posted Jul-30-2018

2018-06-29

"Amazing customer service could be better"

2018-06-21

"I love this store everyone is always so friendly"

2018-06-19

"It was good. It was fun and I loved the excitement that came out of the makeup associates. The mamager was weird but it was okay "

2018-06-19

"Good. Great. Grand. Wonderful. Estee Lauder is poppin"

2018-06-16

"Stage has been messy and disorganized for a few years. There were rolling carts of merchandise blocking aisles, mountains of shoe boxes of tables and not enough sales associates. Yesterday the store looked better but NO ONE offered help. I used the metal pole with a hook to get down the top I wanted. I didn't see a single associate on the floor. When I checked out there were 3 men behind the counter."

2018-06-02

"Very pleasant! I saved more money at checkout. That is always a good feeling!"

Posted Jun-05-2018

2018-05-21

"Most of the time I don't want to go back but I do. We don't have many places to shop. But if more come in I want go back"

Posted May-22-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2018-05-17

"I always enjoy shopping at Stage"

2018-05-07

"Bathroom was very dirty... trash overflowing and no toilet paper (obviously didn’t get cleaned at closing last night or this morning).. very unsanitary, nasty, and unprofessional"

Posted May-07-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

Share Stage, Ardmore, OK's store rating

Stage, Ardmore, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Ardmore, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Ardmore, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.