2401 12th Ave
    Ardmore, OK USA

2018-04-10

"Love shopping at my local Stage!!"

2018-03-20

"I will continue to shop at Stage for the value and styles offered"

2018-03-10

"No sales person available in store, person checking long line out, stated, 'I guess I'm the only one working '"

2018-03-04

"The associate questions are difficult to answer. The associate who assisted me while shopping, and checked me out, was incredibly friendly and helpful. She tried very hard, and did a great job. Her name is Tessa, according to the receipt. However, there was a young man who checked out my mother and my sister, who was incredibly rude to my family and to Tessa. I remember he has dark hair, but I cannot remember his name. Only that he was quite young. He was condescending, rude, less-than-helpful, and acted like my family was a complete inconvenience to him. When he called Tessa to a register to check me out, as I was third in line, he was rude to HER, and to me as well as he told me to get in her line for checkout. I do not appreciate being treated that way, or moreso my family being treated that way. His manager needs to have a talk with him about attitude and making customers and co-workers feel valued, and not making them feel like they are unworthy of his time for which you pay him. But your items, and Tessa, matched the quality to which I am more accustomed in this store, so I will give it another chance."

StageAM from Stage, Ardmore, OK has responded
Posted Mar-05-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437”

2018-02-27

"there is always a wait when I have visited."

2018-01-27

"I love to shop at Stage. Always good prices and great quality. I enjoy getting coupons and the senior discount."

2018-01-22

"The young man that waited on me 2 days in a row,because I had to exchange a few items that I didn’t try on, was such a very nice person with a great smile. I wish more young people were as friendly. He didn’t make me feel like I was an inconvenience."

2018-01-17

"Very helpful associates and found super cute outfits for a great price!"

2018-01-04

"Everything was good, the fitting rooms were a little run down and dirty though."

2017-12-31

"I loved the holiday sales and the clearance with plus size clothes and all size shoes. Overall I would like to return just think all stores are disorganized since shoppers have ramsacked everything since I was late on buying gifts. I love the perfume selection and the testers to actually know what I'm buying smells good and plan to go back next week to get a perfume I really loved but ordinarly don't have much money loved everything."

2017-12-30

"My general experience was EXCELLENT! The store is in a good location. It was clean and we could move freely within the store. The associates were friendly."

2017-12-18

"There is never anyone in the shoe section. The gentleman that checked us out was very nice but you could tell he was tired-maybe needed a break. I never really have a problem with this store-just wish the prices were lower-there were so many other things I wanted but I wasn't willing to spend the amount on it (i.e. a chaps flannel wrap for $70? insane)"

2017-12-17

"I like stage but my local stage seems disorganized. Especially the kid's department."

2017-12-17

"This store has lots of items to shop from."

2017-12-17

"It takes a little time for me to go from where I live here in Oklahoma to the next stage store but after all to me it's worth the time:0)"

Share Stage, Ardmore, OK's store rating

Stage, Ardmore, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Ardmore, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Ardmore, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.