2401 12th Ave
    Ardmore, OK USA

2018-06-29

"Amazing customer service could be better"

2018-06-21

"I love this store everyone is always so friendly"

2018-06-19

"It was good. It was fun and I loved the excitement that came out of the makeup associates. The mamager was weird but it was okay "

2018-06-19

"Good. Great. Grand. Wonderful. Estee Lauder is poppin"

2018-06-16

"Stage has been messy and disorganized for a few years. There were rolling carts of merchandise blocking aisles, mountains of shoe boxes of tables and not enough sales associates. Yesterday the store looked better but NO ONE offered help. I used the metal pole with a hook to get down the top I wanted. I didn't see a single associate on the floor. When I checked out there were 3 men behind the counter."

2018-06-02

"Very pleasant! I saved more money at checkout. That is always a good feeling!"

Posted Jun-05-2018

2018-05-21

"Most of the time I don't want to go back but I do. We don't have many places to shop. But if more come in I want go back"

Posted May-22-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2018-05-17

"I always enjoy shopping at Stage"

2018-05-07

"Bathroom was very dirty... trash overflowing and no toilet paper (obviously didn’t get cleaned at closing last night or this morning).. very unsanitary, nasty, and unprofessional"

Posted May-07-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-05-01

"Everything was fine, other than the fact I will have to return to the store to get the security sensors removed off of my swim suits. I love 45 minutes away so this is very inconvenient for me."

2018-04-29

"The store wasn’t too well organized, but we were able to find what we needed. The employees, however were very nice and helpful. Were are very satisfied with our purchase."

2018-04-10

"Love shopping at my local Stage!!"

2018-03-20

"I will continue to shop at Stage for the value and styles offered"

2018-03-10

"No sales person available in store, person checking long line out, stated, 'I guess I'm the only one working '"

2018-03-04

"The associate questions are difficult to answer. The associate who assisted me while shopping, and checked me out, was incredibly friendly and helpful. She tried very hard, and did a great job. Her name is Tessa, according to the receipt. However, there was a young man who checked out my mother and my sister, who was incredibly rude to my family and to Tessa. I remember he has dark hair, but I cannot remember his name. Only that he was quite young. He was condescending, rude, less-than-helpful, and acted like my family was a complete inconvenience to him. When he called Tessa to a register to check me out, as I was third in line, he was rude to HER, and to me as well as he told me to get in her line for checkout. I do not appreciate being treated that way, or moreso my family being treated that way. His manager needs to have a talk with him about attitude and making customers and co-workers feel valued, and not making them feel like they are unworthy of his time for which you pay him. But your items, and Tessa, matched the quality to which I am more accustomed in this store, so I will give it another chance."

Posted Mar-05-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437”

Share Stage, Ardmore, OK's store rating

Stage, Ardmore, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Ardmore, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Ardmore, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.