8400 W Judge Perez Dr
    Chalmette, LA USA

2018-06-11

"Very pleased with the new brands and updated inventory!!!"

2018-06-10

"I love Stage and go with friends as often as possible. It's perfect. The selection and now the make up! Thank you."

2018-05-27

"It was a peaceful experience."

2018-05-13

"I enjoy shopping at the store but it was hard to find someone to assist in finding some items."

2018-05-11

"It was very nice. the associate remembered me from before she greeted me and also remembered the color foundation that I used. She was very friendly."

2018-05-01

"I will go to stage again if I need something and I don't want to go the city to purchase it. I thing I have a proble with is there clothes for the matured ladies are out dated. That's my main concern, everything else that they sell is fine. However the customer service needs some serious work."

2018-04-26

"I have fun shoping in Stage the workers are very friendly.You meet all types of people in there I spend all my money in Stage.Wheni get in the store i just go crazy.My daughter hate coming with me she says I take to long in Stage.Lol"

2018-04-25

"I am usually able to find clothing for myself a few times a year and holiday gifts for my nieces and nephews at year's end. I like the size of the store and never feel rushed. The associates will help if I need them. I also like the sales, which generally makes shopping at Stage affordable."

2018-04-22

"My experience was excellent. The sales associates were very kind and helpful. They pointed me out to exactly what I want and need it, show me around and made some great suggestions. At the same time, they allowed me to shop and make my own decision. The price is great and the store location is convenient. Overall I could not have asked for a better experience with any store. Stage is awesome! I will be recommending stage through all of my friends and associates because I know they will enjoy their experience here and buy more products. This is been my best shopping experience overall all together."

StageAM from Stage, Chalmette, LA has responded
Posted Apr-23-2018

2018-04-13

"I love Stage and it’s Convenience"

2018-04-07

"Diana was the Cashier that assisted me last night normally it's Amy, but I'm pleased with all their assistance and help as always."

StageAM from Stage, Chalmette, LA has responded
Posted Apr-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-04-04

"My Experience with stage was good. This store need more merchandise, because of it use by the community."

2018-03-18

"I like this store it is always clean everyone is nice they smile and speak and I always fine something"

2018-03-17

"very nice plus an women's clothes. sale item are outstanding. also look for friendly staff members"

2018-03-15

"While I was shopping, a female store associate was trying to re-arrange an entire jewelry section all by herself. There were racks and jewelry allover the floor in that area which made it difficult to shop without being in her way. This should be done when the store is closed to shoppers. Also, the racks in the garment sections are too closely arranged. This makes it difficult for shoppers to navigate through the racks and the items without knocking things off the racks and getting caught between the racks. It could be a deterrent for some shoppers!"

Share Stage, Chalmette, LA's store rating

Stage, Chalmette, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Chalmette, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Chalmette, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.