8400 W Judge Perez Dr
    Chalmette, LA USA

2018-09-11

"Always a pleasure to shop at Stage Stores"

2018-09-11

"I found the associate to be very helpful and made the shopping experience Pleasant her name is Mary"

2018-09-04

"Stage is a fun place to shop that always offers a great selection of clothing with great deals and discounts everyday!"

Posted Sep-04-2018

2018-09-02

"Love the fact that I get text & emails on deals. Think employees should pay more attention when shoppers approach the register for checkout or questions."

2018-08-26

"I am so happy to visit this store.."

2018-08-26

"I always look forward to seeing what's new and what will work best for me and my size and budget. Glad Stage is in my area. "

2018-08-14

"I usually like Stage, however the employees in the Chalmette store were rude and not helpful at all."

2018-08-12

"I am always in the stores. I visit all of the stores. It is a great place to shop."

2018-08-12

"I hadn't been in this store in approximately 6 months. Upon entering I found the store very bright, clean, and appealing, and looking very spacious."

Posted Aug-14-2018

2018-08-05

"I really Appreciate the staff here. AMI and Diana always seem to be there when I'm shopping and they both help me and even give suggestions that are very helpful to me I n consideration of purchasing items."

2018-07-30

"Absolutely horrible. The associate Diana was a dreadful customer service representative. She seemed like she did not want to be there at all. Stayed on her phone. We tried to purchase a Clinique chubby lipstick that had signage right next to it saying it was 50% off. We noticed after we left that she charged us full price. Luckily we were right around the corner so we went back to the store to correct the price. She rang it up again and said it was full price and “she thinks the promo ended”.Then proceeded to just stare at me wanting me to decide what I wanted to do. Typically in that situation (SINCE THE SIGNAGE WAS UP) you would just correct the price for the customer. But she didn’t offer to correct it or appease me at all. She just stared at me. So I just told her I would just do a return. I’m absolutely disgusted with the customer service I received. Not only with the shoes and the lipstick but also the way they handled the return.I have a stage credit card."

Posted Aug-02-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-07-29

"I had not visited Stage in awhile due to their women's plus sizes do not have a desirable collection. But i do see a little improvement this time and will come back again."

2018-07-11

"My experience with Stage is all great."

2018-07-08

"Not enough associates on duty to assist customers, unless your purchasing makeup. Lanes are to tight to maneuver baskets"

2018-06-11

"Very pleased with the new brands and updated inventory!!!"

Share Stage, Chalmette, LA's store rating

Stage, Chalmette, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Chalmette, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Chalmette, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.