Product & services pricing 8.33/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-07-17

StepaniStyle you are just great!

"I would give you more stars than five, grateful and delight with your great service and integrity!
Greetings from The Netherlands

2018-07-12

Beautiful Glasses

"Although my glasses don’t have prescription yet. But when I tried it on I look like a star. Thank you Stephanistyle. I would definitely recommend your sites to my friends. "

2018-05-11

"Just another happy customer."

2018-02-28

Great Quality

"I’m very satisfied with the quality of their merchandise. Shipping and returns are a breeze. "

2018-02-26

Love my new glasses !!!!

"Shipping was fast. Glasses are beyond my expectations. Definitely buying another pair."

2018-02-19

Simple the best.

"Awesome service, terrific prices."

2017-10-21

Me encanto

"Me encantaron los lentes que pedí en esta tienda. Originales y vienen muy bien empacados!! Excelente servicio al cliente. "

2017-08-15

Excellent

"Great choice at amazing price.
Outstanding customer service. Thanks Steve.
Very fast worlwide shipping.

2015-08-23

"Stepani Style is the greatest seller! Their inventory is unbeatable! Designer sunglasses for a price you can't find anywhere else. Low prices, amazing customer service, reliable and authentic product. I love Stepani Style! I recommend them to anyone looking for QUALITY product. Can't wait for my next pair!!!!

I contacted the seller asking for specifics on an item and he was very helpful and reassuring. I wish I discovered Stepani Style before.

2014-10-12

"I'm very impressed with the service Steve from StepaniStyle provided. Not to mention the amazing price for the glasses I purchased in spring. Thank you!"

2014-04-26

"Great website and deals, I really like my sunglasses (both pairs). When I called the Stepani store for help the person went above and beyond in helping me by doing my order for me and sending me necessary emails. I was very impressed with the great customer service they have. Not to mention the glasses were sent promptly and are just as ordered, in perfect condition."

2013-06-12

"I found a watch I was looking for online at a very decent price. I called their customer service and spoke with Steve. I was concerned because I was hoping to receive the watch before Sunday for Father's Day. I wanted to ask if that was possible, and when it would ship. Steve was more than pleasant on the phone, he even advised me to go ahead and order online right then and he would keep an eye out for it so it would go out in today's shipment. I proceeded to order and Steve even called me back to let me know he received my order and it was shipped out today. That is a true example of customer service. I must say this exceeds it. I appreciate your help and I look forward to receiving the watch. Do not hesitate to order from Stepani Style."

2012-09-29

"Love my New Ermenegildo Zegna sunglasses. Great price, Great Customer Service. Fast shipping."

2012-09-21

"Great, smooth transaction! Love my new Tom Fords and love that I got them at a reasonable price!"

2012-08-04

"I think that this is the best seller of sunglasses! I am completely satisfied with your purchase! Fast and friendly service! I recommend!"

Share StepaniStyle's store rating