Stores > Super Bright LEDs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Bright LEDs by clicking a star below.
2017-11-25

Super Bright LEDs - Good Service and Reasonable Price

"I purchased two 50 LED flood lights from this company. They arrived in three days. I bought them to light up the tower on the front of our house. I only needed one given it was so bright. I will simply use the other one to light up the back yard.
I probably could have gone with something dimmable but I am very satisfied.

2017-11-15

Wrong category

"I ordered interior lights for my 11 F250 from what I thought was the correct category, turns out I ordered the wrong ones. Not worth returning them and exchanging when I have to pay for shipping. The experience ordering them was great though, just wish them were the correct ones "

2017-11-08

Did not receive the shipment

"Somehow there was an error in my address. I'm not placing blame, it just happened. The usps refused to deliver. I contacted them about redelivery and tracking reflects that but 5 days later still no delivery. I'm out almost $30 at this time. If they return it to sender I can recover the cost of the product but not the shipping charge. Those are the facts."

2017-11-07

LED Bulb Replacements for Nissan Xterra

"Ordered from the webpage on Sunday, easy selection (too many color choices!), painless process. Received the following Saturday, well packaged and exactly what I had ordered. Installed the same day, exact replacements went in very easily and all worked perfectly. Brighter than the incandescent bulbs they replaced. I am completely satisfied and will order from Super Bright LEDs again."

The trailer led lights

"The lights fits and work perfect, very fast shipping. Great price too. I would highly recommended."

2017-11-06

Easy to order, easy to use

"I recently built a table top display for my wife's line of jellies and jams. I installed 4 rows of the 24V strip lights around the inside perimeter. These look great. I had to also purchase 18-2 wire to connect the 4 individual strips to each other. If you cannot solder, this will not work for you."

Lack of Customer Service

"Resistors came, and arrived on time, so did the bulbs I ordered. However they sent me the wrong color. They're either falsely advertising their aqua color or sent me the wrong bulbs. All I wanted was the color they promised me, but because I opened the packaging to test the bulbs, to figure out they were the wrong color, they can't return them.

What type of return policy is this? I've honestly lost respect for the company because they won't own up to their mistakes.

2017-11-05

Great product

"Great lighting improvement. Remarkable difference in lighting clarity and strength"

2017-11-04

Fastest shipping in the west!

"As always they have exactly what I needed and usually ship the same day."

2017-11-02

Outstanding LED bulbs!

"They're extremely bright to the point where they light up the path behind me whenever I look at the rearview mirrors to park my car. "

2017-10-31

love the lights

"the bulbs arrived sooner than expected and were easy to install. It wasn't my first experience with the 9004 equivalent bulb. They are very bright but don't seem focused. I get a lot of overly bright reflections from roadsigns."

LED Lights

"The service and shipping of the item was excellent and could"t ask for any better, but the product could use some work. The LED lights are not very bright and the wire's are light wt and hard too connect with out breaking. Very disappointed for the amount of money that I had spent. Would need too think again before I reorder for the rest of the fleet Totally heart broken. "

no problems

"I received my purchase as expected, on time and in good shape. If needed, I'd come back for any further needs."

my Number one stop

"Great quality bulbs. Some might seem expensive for just a bulb but you get what you pay for. If you don’t understand the reason to the price try it yourself and compare to others and you will see there is no comparison to what they offer. Been a customer for over 9 years now and will never stop shopping here for my bulbs. "

Superbrite Excellance!

"Products and service are excellent! Shipping was supper quick. Super great job! Thank you!"

Share Super Bright LEDs's store rating

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member
Super Bright LEDs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!