Product & services pricing 9.44/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.66/10
Customer service: 9.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.41/10
2018-06-23

How could Sweetwater improve?

"These guys are really good at this.....I have ordered at least 10 items over the years from Sweetwater, from recording equipment to keyboards, and each time, they have consistently filled the order correctly and promptly....and when anything does not work as expected, they jump on it and make sure it is resolved so...how can they improve? I don't know???? They have their game down very, very well and they are just nice people to work with too! I just don't get this type of service or consistency from Guitar Center, etc."

2018-06-20

I ordered Superior Drummer 3 download from Sweetwater. Everything works!!

"Superior Drummer 3 does everything promised. It took a few hours to download but the process is not complicated.
I was able to use it immediately. The program has a vast choice of sounds and it did not take me long to find drums
that fit my music. It has something for every style I can imagine and enough adjustments to make my sound unique (search for Megan Jade "Love You More" on SoundCloud to hear my first use of it with an artist).

Considering the cost of the program is less than even one of the hundreds of drums you get, not to mention the mics, processing gear, or the producers and engineers that put this package together, it is a bargain!!

I got a call from a Sweetwater rep the day after I downloaded the files to ask if I had any questions.
I did not.
I have not even looked up the manual or asked any advice on how to use it, the program is so intuitive.

2018-06-20

Sweetwater is the best.....

"as I said on my Facebook page after opening for those great musicians with the Kenny Taylor band "I just Played at the best music store in the world" and Sweetwater does so much more then sell equipment..If its music related its the best place to go........"

2018-06-20

I was one of the best I have getting guitar and a case in my years tell my friends and your sales people there!!!

"charvel guitar was great and on STAGE NOW!!!!!"

2018-06-19

Review

"Excellent service and fast shipping.."

2018-06-19

Exceptional customer service

"I had received a guitar for Christmas from Sweetwater courtesy of my girlfriend, who told me what a great experience it was. When my birthday arrived in June, I asked for a guitar case, and we decided to shop Sweetwater based on that previous experience. I was not disappointed. I was contacted by three different people associated with the company, including the founder/president, all who wanted to make sure everything about the order was satisfactory. The guitar case was perfect, as the guitar had been, and the customer service was exceptional."

2018-06-17

Sweetwater is the best

"I have never had a bad experience here with Sweetwater. Everything I order arrives in working order and undamaged, I have received items in the past damaged from other stores. Your sales staff have always treated me with the greatest respect. Even contacting me after an order and making certain everything was correct and finally correcting one of my mistakes. Thank you Caleb. This kind of service goes a long way. Thank you again for a great experience everytime. "

2018-06-17

Best place to buy musical equipment!

"Sweetwater has been the most reliable and dependable. Every purchase I’ve made I saw quality and care. "

2018-06-14

Service and products 5star

"Patrick, your the best..your professionalism, knowledge and patience are much appreciated..."

2018-06-14

Every purchase is worry free.

"With Sweetwater I never have to worry about NOT getting the best price around and the service is beyond great. The free shipping is always fast. I received 3 guitars in less than 48 hours of ordering them. I've been happy with every purchase I've ever made with them. "

Excellent service !!

"I bought my first Fender from Sweetwater and I couldn't of been more pleased. My guitar was set up exactly as I requested and was shipped fast. Would recommend their services!"

2018-06-13

Great prices and excellent customer service

"The whole process from start to finish was a pleasant experience. The customer service representatives are extremely helpful and promptly communicate if there is any problem or delay with the shipment(s)"

Excellent Customer Service and Shopping Experience

"I have been using sweetwater for many years and will always go to them for my music needs. They are extremely personable and if you ever have a question it is easy to get a hold of a rep. The company has what is best for the customer in mind and will not try to push you into an unnecessary or unwanted purchase. Purchases are shipped extremely fast with reasonable rates on anything you buy and they prioritize every purchase whether you pay 10 dollars or a 1000 dollars the will take care of you. I will recommend them above anything else out there."

2018-06-11

Sweetwater Sound Difference for Home Recording Studios

"Sweetwater Sound has by far the best assistance before purchase and more importantly, after purchase. Their staff is all pro musicians that can help you decide what you can get for what price. They know the features down to a detail on different software and hardware. Digital recording studio set up is complex and can be really intimidating. Their tech help team is not condescending and can really problem solve hardware and software issues. They are able to get an online remote access to your mac or pc to figure out interface/software problems and fix them. My last call took maybe 35 minutes on what would have taken me days of hassle to figure out. Plus their prices are really good.
Other stores may be cheaper, but its the after purchase tech help, getting all the gear to work together, that sets Sweetwater apart.

2018-06-11

Great customer services!

"One of the best customer services with online shopping."

Share Sweetwater Sound's store rating