Stores > Swimsuits For All

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swimsuits For All by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Total rip off

"Ordered a suit, returned it asking for original payment refund. Got email gift card instead. Figured, ok, I’ll give it one more try. Still bad fitting suit. Sent back, this time paid my own postage with a letter asking for money to be returned. Just spent over half hour trying to get money back but told with each person I spoke to that they can’t refund because it was purchased with a gift card WHICH THEY SENT ME. Horrible company. Shop anywhere but here."

2017-11-02

Never ever buying from that site again. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

"I ordered 4 swim suits from them, everything was a great price and they advertised they their items are "true to size". I had to return all 4 of my suits, two of them being a size 4 and and two of them being a size 6. They ran AT LEAST 2 sizes too small. So when I got my refunds I called the customer service to make sure I got them all refunded because I was only seeing two of them refunded in my email. The whole time the customer service woman was completely rude, cutting me off, being short with me, and just not being friendly at all. By the end of the conversation she asked if there was anything else she could do for me, and I said, "well you haven't been that nice this conversation", and she decided to continue to be rude by having an unfriendly tone, cutting me off, and hanging up on me. Do not waste your time or your money on this site."

2017-10-28

Don't waste your hard earned money at this site, they will not refund your money on returns!!!!!!

"I found this awful company online last spring, and I started ordering some bathing suits. Some would fit, but some had to be returned. This is where my problems with this company started. I entered all my info to open my own account, so I would not have to shop as a guest. It is also the way you can keep track of your order, returns, shipping and handling charges, basically so I could keep track of my purchases and returns with them to make sure I was receiving my refunds correctly. Well' this company has no such page that you can check all about the orders you have placed and where your money is. When I called to get my refund, their "supervisor" AJ, the rudest customer service I have ever experienced, told me that they do not keep any record of what I had order and/or returned, and he had no way to find out the information. He said they send out emails, and keep no records. None that I was allowed to see anyway. So they are just keeping my money, and basically said too bad for you. He would not send me anything, either proof of my purchases or any kind of refund. It is robbery, and I am taking my complaint to the Florida State Attorney Pam Bondi, and I am alerting the Better Business Bureau for starters, and possibly an all out social media blitz on what an unscrupulous company this is!!!!! #SwimsuitsForAllSucks!!!!! "

2017-10-28

Give me a break!

"I ordered several pieces to check for size and fit. I sent almost $200 worth of merchandise back for a refund. (I did not notice that they only issue gift cards). I asked for a refund back to my original method of payment. After several back and forth emails, they agreed. However, NOT before addressing me as my deceased mother twice (10 years deceased and I still do not know how they got her name), and then misspelling both my first and last name in their response. Each time I received a response, it was from another person. First, Alfreda then Corina then Christopher. This is a strange company with whom I will not do business AGAIN."

2017-10-24

Super!

"Great selection, with filters and sorting to make choosing easier. Pretty true to size. My order came promptly, tracking updates provided. Returns were super easy, with postage paid. I would use them again and would recommend the site. Best way to buy a swimming suit. "

2017-10-06

Worst customer service EVER!

"I ordered a suite (tankini) on 9/26, rec'd confirmation email and according to their website orders are shipped 1-2 business days. So on 9/28 I chatted online w/ a representative who gave me a false tracking number. I continued to chat almost everyday since and was told initially (after bogus tracking) that my suit was on backorder. Confirmation email did not mention that nor did any chat. Future chat on 9/30 - order just came in and was processing to ship. Well it's been processing to ship ever since and has still not shipped. They won't allow me to cancel at this point - because it's processing and won't upgrade me shipping to overnight even after their bad behavior! Last chat I was told a 'supervisor' would call me within 72 hours. Yea, I won't hold my breath. What a joke!"

2017-09-03

Give me your opinion!! Go ****?!?! Wonder who supervises the people who fills the orders!

"I ordered a swimsuit called Yacht Cruise. Here goes! Order #1: received 1 bottom. Order #2: received 2 bottoms. Order #3: received 1 bottom and (a top from a different swimsuit). Order #4: received 1 bottom and another (top totally different again and different from the first top). I now have 5 bottoms of the Yacht Cruise swimsuit and 2 tops totally different from the bottoms and from each other)!!!! So I gave them the benefit of the doubt each time because I JUST WANTED THE YACHT CRUISE SWIMSUIT!!! Well when I received the last order my husband and I almost had bets going before we opened the bag if it was a whole Yacht Cruise Swimsuit!!! My husband opened the bag(he was more excited than I was)! He opened it and cracked up laughing and I immediately knew I did not receive a matching top again!! Yes they gave me my money back but that is not the solution to this flipping problem!! ENOUGH SAID"

2017-08-22

Horrible customer service

" I purchased a bathing suit about a month ago. I wore it once and hand washed and the material ended up being see through. When I called them to ask for a new bathing suit they offered me a 20% discount for a new bathing suit meanwhile there is a 45% coupon going on right now. All I wanted to do was get a bathing suit that was a better material and send the defective one back. They refused to help me and wanted me to spend more money on another bathing suit and offer me a flimsy 20% off. I am totally disgusted with this situation and will never give them my business again. "

2017-08-21

Amazing, amazing,AMAZING experience

"I couldn’t be happier with my overall experience with swimsuitsforall. I recently purchased a few items from the Ashley Graham swimsuitsforall collection and fell IN LOVE with my swimsuits. I also purchased items from the cover up section. I had to exchange some of the cover ups due to ordering up when I should have ordered my actual size but the customer service rep that assisted me was wonderful! I couldn’t believe how easy it was to exchange my items. I paid for the new ones up front and used their pre-paid return label to return the sizes I exchanged and received a credit card refund. It was, overall, an AMAZING experience. I would highly recommend this site to alllllllllll of my friends."

2017-08-12

Very poor service

"A coupon code didn't apply properly and telephone customer service told me to return the merchandise for a full credit including shipping. I cannot get anyone to actually make good on that! I returned the merchandise and never received a credit. I consider the money a lesson learned but I'd NEVER do business with them again. "

2017-07-26

Terrible. They do NOT give refunds.

"If it doesnt' fit, you pay for returns. They do NOT give refunds. they give you credit. BUT, you have to Keep the email with the credit number on it. If you lose that, you won't get your credit back.

I bought a 2 piece suit. The top is a bright floral print. Within 6 months of getting it, the front half of the suit is completely faded, with no bright colors. The waist band and back of the suit are still bright. An obvious defect in the material. They refused to do anything because it is past 3 months. A gradual fading doesn't happen that quick. That's probably why they use 3 months - so they don't need to offer refunds. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

2017-07-25

Great fit-awful customer service

"I had originally called to cancel bc I read the reviews and panicked. The customer service was awful and she told me I only had an hour to cancel. I was looking right at the order time and it had been exactly 45 minutes. She literally laughed at me and said too bad. I spoke to a manager, by that time it was over an hour, he said I could return and he was sorry my rep was rude. The entire wait I'm thinking I just wasted $69. I was so wrong. It's a shame their customer service is so bad bc their swim wear is amazing! It fit me perfectly and the quality is excellent. I felt so beautiful in my new suit. It made me so excited for my trip, I cannot say enough about the swimwear itself. Their terrible customer service will probably ruin them though."

2017-07-20

Good experience turned into NightMare!!

"Accidentally selected 2 of same item & was charged twice! I went to get it corrected .. I got 4 different customer service reps telling me 4 different answers! 3-5 days for credit..a nightmare indeed!"

2017-07-17

Horrible! Will never shop with them again

"I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I placed an order in error. I meant to buy one item, but the items I had browsed ended up on the order. I was on my mobile, so it didn't show me the items or the amount when I went to checkout. It was 6:13 am, so I tried to call right away, but they were closed. I called at 7 am and was told I couldn't cancel even though their policy was that you could within the hour. I had emailed right away and done everything I could to cancel when I saw the error in the confirm email. I spoke with a supervisor who said that she would have to email the brand (What? They hired a third party to service their customers, and the third party is a total fail.) And they were going to email the marketing department to cancel the order. (Well ... if you're emailing marketing, no wonder you can't cancel the order.) The order was a lot of money, and now I'll have to wait until it's shipped, and returned, and then pray that they actually give me back my money. I'm so disappointed. I liked what I saw on the website. But the customer service is the worst and I will NEVER shop there again."

2017-07-14

I was ripped off.

"I ordered two bathing suits of the same kind. They were defective as the lag holes were so large and loose my private parts were exposed. I sent them back as required and a refund was processed, but processed as a gift card. I have no desire to go through this again, so I have lost my money. BUYER BEWARE!"

Share Swimsuits For All's store rating

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swimsuits For All is not a merchant member
Swimsuits For All does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!