Mesa, AZ USA
    1-480-733-0600
    6064@tutortime.com
    1-480-733-6977

2017-08-26

"we are very satisfied with all they do to take care for our children"

2017-08-03

"It wasn't good. The office lady that took my information when I came in was just rude and hateful. The tour leader wasn't friendly at all. If you're not going to be polite you shouldn't work where there's children. I'm not choosing this daycare because I wasn't treated right."

2017-07-22

"I can see the difference in the children that attend this school compared to those at others. All the children at Tutor Time seem more confident and capable then those at other day cares or those that stay at home. I have heard horror stories about other schools and am thankful to have not experienced them myself."

2017-06-17

"The staff might as well have told us to just turn around and leave because we weren't welcome there. My children have attended a Tutor Time for almost a year and a half and the staff at their current school is amazing so the rude and unwelcoming attitude from the staff at this Tutor Time was even more appalling. I would never trust my children with the people at this location based on their general negativity."

2017-05-20

"I really love them and the teachers. I found other daycares that were less money but I didn't have the same overall good feeling about them. I do wish the reoccurring payments feature would take credit cards not just debit cards."

2017-05-03

"Overall we liked tutor time and are seriously considering this location."

2017-04-01

"For the majority this has been a good location and the teachers are doing well. I appreciate the effort Tina and the staff put in to make this center a safe and loving environment."

2017-03-18

"It was a good tour and very nice staff but not a school for my daughter."

2017-03-04

"Love the atmosphere, teachers and how they interactive with the kids"

2017-03-04

"I love the staff, they work hard to each my kid new things and keep him happy when he is there and I feel safe he is with safe hands...and he has fun with his learning. We love miss Amy and Mr John and love all the little notes they email us through the day. I could be having a bad day and see their update and it will make me smile. I am sure they will keep up the good work."

2017-02-25

"Love the atmosphere, teachers and how they interactive with the kids"

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"Best tour i have taken with any school."

2016-09-24

"My overall experience was horrible. The opening teacher was often applying makeup, eating at the counter or on her phone in the rocking chair when I arrived to drop off. Babies would be crying and unattended to while this happened. My child was left in the highchair, swing and boppie for long amounts of time. He was also left in the bouncer for naps. When I picked up the staff were nicer and more attentive. They were informative as well. I would never recommend anyone take their child to a tutor time infant room."

2016-09-17

Share Tutor Time - 1928 North Gilbert Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 1928 North Gilbert Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 1928 North Gilbert Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 1928 North Gilbert Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.