Phoenix, AZ USA
    1-480-753-9285
    6093@tutortime.com
    1-480-704-0536

2017-09-16

"Staff and teachers are amazing, love them, kids love them. Communication via ap not great, responses to emails non-existent, great at managing issues via phone though. Great daycare overall. Only leaving due to cost and location."

2017-08-12

"Overall interaction has been a positive one. The main issue comes down to ml paying for days that the center is closed due to a holiday. If my child doesnt attend a day due to a holiday why are we paying"

2017-07-15

"Love the school, the staff, the director and the feel of the building"

2017-07-01

"I chose this school for a couple of teachers (Miss Rhonda and Miss Joyce) who seemed very dedicated and they were. It would be great to have more teachers like them!"

2017-03-04

"Light is out in the parking lot. Not good for early morning drop off or late pick ups. Someone is needed at the front desk at 6am. Some parents make payments or have issues to discuss. Other parents NEED the staff in the classrooms so they can get to work. Feels unsafe bringing in kids when nobody is watching at the front desk.More updates to the app. App is great, but I would like to know who is in charge of my kids room. Who I am messaging. More pictures of activities sent to parents."

2017-02-25

2016-12-30

"I liked the school, however, when I walked in the twaddlers room it did have a strong order that didn't smell fresh."

2016-12-17

"At first the staff was wonderful but as time p***ed and we got to know the inner workings and felt very misslead as the staff begin to have turnaround and children begin to come and go and our concerns were of no concern for our child and the other children, this location was more worried about certification and putting on a show than the children they are to care for, NOT HAPPY, we have since moved and have great results with development as well as parent teacher relationship, we are very dissappointed"

2016-12-10

2016-12-10

"Very consistent with the child care I have received in over 2 years. Very few teacher turnover and most of the staff is excellent to me and my family."

2016-12-03

2016-07-09

"Great facility friendly staff."

2016-07-02

"Great facility friendly staff."

2016-04-16

"Before I looked at your school, I wanted to know prices. I called the number on your web page for this information. It was a call center in a different state. She wanted me to spell the city I was in, which I did, and I also said it was on 48th Street. She repeated this back to me, so I know she had the facility correct. I then asked what the price would be for 3 full days. She quoted me $110 and said there were openings in the toddler room at this facility. When I arrived, I was shown the toddler room through a window, and that ended the tour. I had the opportunity to ask questions. I was told the toddlers had their own outside play area, but I was not brought back to see it. All of my questions were answered. When I told her the price I was quoted, I was told that the price is in error, that the actual price was substantially higher than that by $50-something dollars and the part time rate was even higher than that. At that point I was no longer interested."

2016-04-09

"The teachers are great, but could help out more with potty training. My child is there more than home. Also it would be helpful if when the kids have a number 2 accident in their underwear if the teacher could dump it in the toilet rather than leaving it sit in the underwear and bag it up for the parent to take home. By the time I get home and can do the laundry it's very hard to get the underwear clean because it's sat all day."

Share Tutor Time - 15365 S. 48th Street's store rating

Tutor Time - 15365 S. 48th Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 15365 S. 48th Street is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 15365 S. 48th Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.