Stores > Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way

1-949-888-7274
      1-949-888-1706
      6284@tutortime.com
      1-949-888-7274

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

"Ruth and the staff has always been flexible in our scheduling and always courteous and responsive to our needs. Since switching to the precious status app, the school lost some of the personal touch in reviewing our kids lives. Not a reflection on the staff but a comment on relying on the app for documentation"

2017-06-01

"I felt there was little emotion involved with the children. It seemed like the tour guide and teachers were cold. Although the director seemed like she was warm and inviting.The tour guide treated me more like a task to be done than trying to connect with me on a personal level. I'm also very concerned that one of the teachers was on her phone while the children seemed to have free play in the classroom, she did not interact with them at all."

2017-05-20

"Our son loves going to TutorTime in RSM. He has made a lot of friends there and loves all his teachers. We are continually delighted by how fast he has been developing since being there. The teachers are caring, patient, and tentative. Ms. Ruth is a great director who has shown great care towards her students and parents. We hope TutorTime continues to provide the excellent care and curriculums we have come to expect. Thank you!"

2017-04-22

"Loving, caring teachers who take a genuine interest in my child and his development. Teachers have great communication. Love the flexibility and hours available too."

2017-04-22

"Overall, my son's experience at the school has been very positive and I think his teachers have been outstanding in providing quality care and education. However, it bothers me that the front desk area is absolutely deserted in the mornings. There have been a couple times now in the last few weeks that either the class was moved or there was a glitch with the door code but there was absolutely no front staff or management presence to provide assistance."

2017-03-25

"The director is wonderful and the whole staff (minus the 4 yrs old teacher Ms. Jamila) is loving and nurturing. We love the flexibility of attendance and ability to change days. Kids are well cared for and learn a lot. Two year old teacher Ms. Peggy is one of the best teachers I have ever seen."

2017-03-18

"Its a wonderful school with wonderful teachers and location is good."

2017-03-11

"Its a wonderful school with wonderful teachers and location is good."

2017-03-11

"Great and loving staff. I trust our Tutortime staff completely. Ruth runs a great team and I know my kids are safe and nurtured when I'm at work."

2017-03-04

2017-02-04

"Ruth Larson is the Director at our TT location. Ruth is very professional, always cheerful, and has genuine concern for the children and their family's well being. Ruth and her staff are amazing and the reason we trust them to look after our infant daughter."

2017-01-28

2017-01-21

"One time there was a car break in three blocks away and the police department made the choice to haul the car close to the school for inspection and finger printing. As a parents we all didnt know what was going and was worried it was related to the school when we saw four police cars in the parking lot. Mrs. Ruth met me at the door to assured me everything was fine. And every other parent for that matter. I think that proactive gesture really made me feel like she understands that her families are not just clients but real people with emotions fears. She cares for us and it really built a sense of trust between me and tutor time that she's invested in caring and protecting us all."

2017-01-14

2016-10-29

"Love the atmosphere, electronic communication and teachers. Overall a fantastic experience!"

Share Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way's store rating

Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.