Ronkonkoma, NY USA
    1-631-588-3340
    6025@tutortime.com
    1-631-588-2626

2017-11-05

Reckless and negligent behavior by staff

"My three year old son was enrolled at Tutortime in Ronkonkoma and due to complete negligent behavior by the staff I cured a serious injury in their care due to negligent behavior by incompetent staff! No answers, no apologies by the director or staff members. Cruel people! Please reconsider if thinking about this place and if you care about your children’s safety! They act like they care until something happens and then try to blame the poor child instead of looking at their inept policies. My son will have a permanent scar forever on his face due to negligence but the psychological scars left by this place will forever be deep!!! "

2017-08-26

"Directors are lazy and cover up for staff mistakes. Time at the top at poor."

2017-07-19

"We enjoyed touring the school and will be enrolling our son."

2017-07-01

"I cannot say enough good things about my 3+ years at this school. We love the staff. My daughter is safe, happy and constantly learning."

2017-05-20

"It is great experience, My son (22 and half year old) is enrolled in Ronkonkoma, Tutor Time almost 4 weeks ago. My son loves his teachers specially Ms. Sharine. It's good to see how my child is growing in the school. I get his all updates from school from precious time APP which I like most. Thank you Tutor Time :)"

2017-04-14

"the emailed updates are great although the formatting could be more compact. Some of the teachers are better communicators than others based on my experience talking with them."

2017-04-07

"Overall very good. Understand limitations of constant communication through the app but would like more updates throughout the day"

2017-02-18

"The convienance of the railroad being across the street makes it easy for drop off/pick up. Our teacher Sharon is a prime example of what is expected and she should be used as a role model. Many of the staff seem as if they dont have the qualifications or training to be teachers. Staff should be reconsidered or reviewed."

2017-02-11

2016-11-26

"I'm so happy that my son is enrolled here. I feel that it's helped set a great foundation for his learning and given him experience learning how to interact with others his age, and I feel comfortable knowing it's a safe environment where he has fun every day. I also love that I'm regularly updated throughout the day with little reports and pictures. The only reason I may not stay here is because we may be moving, but I'd love to keep him here as long as we can."

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

"I was very thorough in my search for a daycare for my children and feel like we hit the jackpot when we found Tutor Time of Ronkonkoma. I love that my children are greeted so warmly when we get there each morning and that we are updated throughout the day with information and pictures. The learning that has taken place is beyond my expectations and that was honestly my least concern in my search. Having a toddler and an infant, I simply wanted a safe place for my children with loving teachers and healthy food available. We've gotten that and more. The songs my toddler sings, the words she says, the information she now knows, I'm constantly amazed at all that she's learning there...and I adore all of the crafts that she comes home with! I would recommend this Tutor Time to anyone."

2016-11-12

2016-10-15

"Love the school. Love the teachers. Love the director. This is my daughters 3rd year. I love how comfortable and secure we feel leaving her there. We did check out a place that was cheaper but ultimately decided not to go there because we would be compromising a lot to save a little. We are very happy with Tutor Time."

2016-10-08

Share Tutor Time - 246 Carroll Ave's store rating

Tutor Time - 246 Carroll Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 246 Carroll Ave is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 246 Carroll Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.