Stores > Tutor Time - 2709 N. Bristol Suite E-1

1-714-550-7120
      1-714-550-7131
      6010@tutortime.com
      1-714-550-7120

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 2709 N. Bristol Suite E-1 by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"The staffs were great, and everyone is very attentive. Because of them, my daughter had grown and became more sociable and adaptable to the environment, and especially she had learned a lot at Tutor Time. Thank you."

2017-07-01

"I have been with Tutor Time in Santa Ana for more than seven years I have all four of my children's I love how the teachers take care and love my kids like their own"

2017-06-03

"It has definitely been a positive experience and the teachers are great. The only feedback I would have is tight parking during pick up hours and the lack of cleanliness outside the school devalues the school a little bit."

2017-04-07

"Miss Joselyn and Miss Jacqueline in the infant room are wonderful, compassionate, and loving teachers. It is a joy to watch my daughter bond with them!"

2017-03-25

"Teachers in infant room are fantastic. Director resposes above were hard to answer bc recently switched directors. Ms brit has been amazing. Not sure who new director is. Havent been introduced."

2017-03-25

"My general experience had always been good with loving and thoughtful teachers who go beyond in helping children learn new information"

2017-03-18

"The school met my needs and has provided a nurturing environment for my son. It is a high-quality facility."

2017-03-11

2017-02-18

"Tour was thorough and very informative. Tour guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and answered questions with warmth and respect."

2017-01-07

"The tour guide was great- she was kind, patient, and helpful. Too bad the information is different from the top."

2016-09-17

"Generally good experience other than may be having more hygiene in terms of preventing infections. Our child could attend only few days out of the whole month enrolled due to continuously getting sick from different infections."

2016-09-10

2016-09-08

"Director Brytany gave a wonderful tour. She gave me a tour of the entire facility and was very thorough. She did a great job."

2016-08-10

"She took her time with giving me a tour. She answered all questions and took me to every part of the school."

2016-08-06

"We have had a great experience over all thank you"

Share Tutor Time - 2709 N. Bristol Suite E-1's store rating

Tutor Time - 2709 N. Bristol Suite E-1 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 2709 N. Bristol Suite E-1 is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 2709 N. Bristol Suite E-1 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.