Wilmington, DE USA
    1-302-478-7599
    6585@tutortime.com
    1-302-478-7366

2017-09-30

"We are satisfied overall but not thrilled. The abovementioned issues with the director would be our main concern. There are certainly some staff that go above and beyond and we are very happy with."

2017-08-05

"My husband and I adore Ms. Shannon and Ms. Tammi. We love dropping our child off to them in the morning. They are always so happy and give the greatest greetings. I've never seen anybody else so happy to be at work. We appreciate them."

2017-07-01

"Her teachers have been amazing, we can see real progress in her education, and the facilities are well kept."

2017-05-27

"We absolutely love the teachers, especially Ms. Dacia, Ms. Alyssa, Ms. Robyn, and Ms. Faith in the baby and toddler rooms. Our son loves them, and I feel so comfortable leaving him with such caring professionals.I feel like they are looking out for his best interest, and I feel comfortable talking to them about issues. They have made this a truly wonderful experience for us."

2017-05-24

"The tour was great. The staff and kids were very friendly and pleasant. The school was very clean."

2017-04-29

"We have had a positive experience. The school is in between directors, and we want to make sure the employees are taken care of. We are there for the excellent teachers, and happy employees make for a better overall experience all around."

2017-04-22

"I love Ms. Pam when she was director and Ms. Jamie! Both were phenomenal directors! And my daughter's teacher Ms. Tammy has been the best! She goes above and beyond for my daughter and truly cares about her well-being. The staff is great always smiling and cheerful. Great facility!!!"

2017-04-21

"The tour was professional and generally excellent, as appears to be the facility."

2017-03-18

"Doors in infant rooms scare the kids, especially when the teachers walk out. Could you replace with something that can be see thru?"

2017-03-11

2017-02-10

"I thought the tour was great and the director was extremely nice and professional and represented the school well."

2017-02-04

"My only experience has been in the infant room, but all of the infant teachers are fantastic (Specifically, Mrs Dacia, Mrs Faith, Mrs Robyn, and Miss Alyssa) I was nervous to drop off my three month old and return to work last year, but Miss Dacia was incredible with my daughter. Now my daughter is in Mrs Faith's class and she is so good with her and is teaching her so much. I could not be happier with the teachers my daughter has had in her first year at Tutor Time."

2017-01-28

2016-10-07

"The tour was great. The only downfall was the actual unpleasant smell in the building. The rooms smelled of a child's diaper which can be unpleasant and leave an idea of an upkept building"

2016-06-04

"The hours of operation are awesome! I love how the staff is friendly and chipper. I love the addition of the my precious app since it gives me direct communication with the teacher and i love seeing pictures of my little one doing class work and playing."

Share Tutor Time - 2001 Brandywine Parkway's store rating

Tutor Time - 2001 Brandywine Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 2001 Brandywine Parkway is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 2001 Brandywine Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.