Stores > Tutor Time - 5855 Desoto Avenue

1-818-710-1677
      1-818-710-1690
      6499@tutortime.com
      1-818-710-1677

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 5855 Desoto Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"My child has attended Tutor Time since pre-school. She's now in the after school program. We've seen teacher come and go, in a short period of time. Staff happy and friendly."

2017-08-15

"This was a great tour! The staff was knowledgeable and very friendly. It was a very clean facility and felt safe!"

2017-08-12

"Overall, we love the school and the staff."

2017-06-17

"I love this school and all of the teachers. Everyone is friendly and so kind to my child. My child really enjoys coming everyday and has grown so much in the short time they have attended."

2017-05-30

"The tour was great and offered a perfect opportunity to answer questions while we are visiting."

2017-04-22

"If the school stays at the teaching level, then just lower the tuition. And why do we have to pay registration every fall plus every summer. Why can't it be just one registration to enter the school. Also why do the school have to out source all activities out private companies and parents have to pay if the kid want to participate. I wish if my child wants to learn to play sports he can play with all his classmate at the school. Also why did they do away with the indoor gym room. It's really hot in the summer but the kids still need to play. I wish they can play in the gym instead of outside. The reason I enrolled him in this school was because of the indoor gym they had, and now the got rid of it. We are in California, its hot all the time in the summer."

2017-04-07

"Seems all the good teachers has left due to staff and higher management. Treating kids like numbers is not nurturing the first 5 years of their life."

2017-03-18

"I've been really happy with my kids going here. The teachers are all excellent and really care for the kids. The education is amazing and my kid comes home learning something new and is more confident. I'm also happy with the extra-curricular activities offered."

2017-03-18

"It is a good school, but students are moved frequently from classes and student' s sweatshirts and sippy cups are lost."

2017-03-11

2017-03-11

2017-02-23

"while the facility seemed adequate it did not compare to the tutor time I previously toured in Valencia, CA"

2016-11-26

"The director is great and I've always been impressed with her care, concern and multi-tasking abilities. Sometimes I wish she knew a little bit more about what goes on in the rooms when she's not there."

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"I am really bothered by the practice of warming bottles by simply running the water in multiple classrooms which is a regular practice. It is totally unacceptable in California where water sources are contaminated or being overused and lack awareness of this is a constant problem! Please put an immediate stop to this practice!"

Share Tutor Time - 5855 Desoto Avenue's store rating

Tutor Time - 5855 Desoto Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 5855 Desoto Avenue is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 5855 Desoto Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.