Stores > Tasty Computers
  • Tasty Computers

8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
      720-351-9269
      720-859-0895
      support@tastycomputers.com
      720-351-9269

Voice your opinion! Review Tasty Computers by clicking a star below.
2006-03-14

"A couple years ago I purchased a computer from Russ, with the recommendation from a fellow employee, and was pleased with the results. The whole process of ordering and upgrading to my specifications was a pleasurable experience with out the hassle of a sales pitch. He truly wants you to have a perfect product that you would be happy with.

Anyway, two years latter I wanted to add a new hard drive and memory in which I thought I could install with out any support. Well as you know things did not go as well as I expected. I called Russ and with out any hesitation he immediately started working on my problem with a precise and accurate manner for trouble shooting. His knowledge of the components and how they interact with each other is far superior to any help desk I have encountered. At the end of this ordeal I offered to compensate him but he refused (try doing this with the big companies).

I have been soliciting his company for years now, but most people would rather not spend the money. My point is that you will buy a cheaper brand and in two years you will need another one. With Tasty your computer can be easily upgraded with components you purchased somewhere else and still get technical support. I would not buy any other brand but Tasty……

2006-03-03

"If you are in the market for a new computer and your looking at price, buy a Dell, HP, etc,etc. If you need some help putting a real computer together, call or e-mail Russell at Tasty Computers. Some of the benefits will be:
1. You will talk to the owner of the company.
2. You will talk to the man who builds your computer.
3. You will talk to the man who services you computer, if you need it.
4. You will talk to the man who can answer all your questions.
5. You will talk to a man who really cares.
6. He will reply to phone calls and e-mails.(have you ever had to hold for an hour)
7. Oh, did I mention, he speaks excellent English. I personally have a problem with foreign languages.
8. Service is a dying art in this country.

My new computer arrived a month ago. I am very pleased with it.
My next computer will be from Tasty Computers.

2006-03-01

"Top-notch customer service with great pricing. This is a combination that's hard to beat!"

2006-02-13

"After reading so many outstanding reviews, I decided to consider Tasty Computers when I was thinking about purchasing a good desktop. Price, of course, is very important, but I had been most impressed with the extremely high praise reviewers had given to owner, Russell Sullivan for his impeccable customer service.

I made some initial inquiries with Russell by email, and was quite pleased with how quickly he answered, as well as with the thoroughness of his responses. Soon, I decided to make a purchase, and I became amazed at how helpful he was every step of the way.

I am very happy with my Bistro4-SLi desktop, and have great confidence that, should problems arise, Russell will be there to help me quickly resolve them. I would strongly recommend that anyone shopping for a decent computer consider Tasty in making their purchase!

Palm Springs
2005-06-13

"I am completely satisfied with the computer and the service I received from tasty"

2005-02-23

"Based on total satisfaction with respect to a previous purchase of a system from Tasty Computers and Russell Sullivan (see my previous review), I decided to order another machine for my son. While the machine I ordered for myself was primarily for business related uses, this system was for a teenager whose primary use is for gaming and schoolwork. Once received, we installed the machine without a single glitch and my son has nothing but wonderful things to say about the machine's performance. In my mind, there's not much that I can add to improve upon both a previous and a current "perfect" experience. Tasty Computers is where America should be shopping for their personal computing needs... and I say that as a stockholder in one of the major US companies in the industry."

2005-01-03

"I am 100% happy and satisfied with my new Tasty computer! My new pc is unbelievably quiet and even cool to look at with the brushed aluminum casing. It's incredibly fast and I'm more than happy with it. You guys keep up the excellent work and you'll put Best Buy and Circuit City out of business! ;-)"

2004-06-16

"I could go into some detail about how helpful this up and coming outfit was to me before the sale but it would simply sound too good to be true. Take a chance on a smaller company, you will NOT be sorry."

2004-06-05

"Great experience. Quality components and excellent service. Their existing cases did not meet my width limitations and Russell worked with me to find an excellent case that meets my needs. He has been in frequent e-mail contact throughout the buying, shipping and installation process. I have had a couple minor issues which he has addressed immediately. This is the only way to buy a high-end computer!!"

2004-04-13

"I would highly recommend purchasing a computer from this company. The parts used are the best, the service is quick, and the documentation is personalized and extremely detailed. The price for my purchase was less than I could have obtained from a certain large computer manufacturer to which I have access to a 5% affiliate discount. I will definitly make Tasty Computers my first choice when I consider my next computer purchase."

2004-02-16

"I'm very pleased with my new computer. The service and equality of the computer are excellecent. I would definitely recommend Tasty Computers to my friends and family!!!"

2004-01-28

" I cannot speak highly enough of the level of integrety and quality of customer service I have observed from TastyComputers.
In 2004 I purchased a Bistro875max computer system. This system was easy to specify due to the company's very informative website. It was delivered promptly and with great documentation.
During this past year my computer began experiencing problems that proved difficult to figure out. Even though my computer was no longer under warranty, I received numerous emails from Russell Sullivan, the company owner, who gave me long detailed suggestions of diagnostic tests to run and other configuration of hardware changes to try.
I ultimately shipped my system to TastyComputers who quickly determined the cause of my problems to be motherboard failure presumable caused by a voltage surge or static electricity discharge of some sort.
Since replacement parts were no longer available for my system, I received a excellent discounted price on a system upgrade. TastyComputers did not profit from my distress, in fact quite the opposite. I remain a loyal satisfied customer.

2004-01-18

"Excellent service. Great machines. Customized and prompt help. Highly reccomended."

2003-12-22

"I don't often give reviews for products and services I purchase, if only because the experiences usually has some negative atachment to the sale. However, I must tell the world about my experience with Tasty Computers and my purchase of a Pentium 4 system.

From my initial contact with Russell to the final purchase of my custom machine, I have had nothing but positive vibes. Tasty Computers has been profesional, knowlegeable, and helpful with my transaction.

Now that my machine has arrived with a better AGP card than the one I originally ordered (my model was out of stock and Russell did not want me to wait beyond my original due date), I can say I am completely satisfied.

I can and will recommend Tasty Computers to all and sundry.

Well done guys and thanks.

Claude

2003-11-17

"These guys gave me exactly what I wanted at a very fair price and quickly. My new computer is very quiet and fast, my 2 priorities. You can track the status of your order online, and they put up an actaul photo of your computer when it's been built. Everything worked great right out of the box, and they really put a personalized human touch on any communications I've had from them. I'd recommend tastycomputers.com to anyone who's looking for something high-end with all the latest retail components tested thoroughly with a 3 year warranty with free Fedex 2nd Day shipping included at a fair price."

Share Tasty Computers's store rating

Tasty Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tasty Computers is not a merchant member
Tasty Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!