Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-02-03

This company is all aboit safety first. They only have experienced drivers and the buses are always neat and clean. Good company.

"The bus ride I took was enjoyable and safe."

2018-01-31

Above and Beyond My Expectations!!

"I must admit, I’m definitely going to be doing more business here. We had a group charter a bus, and the driver was amazing. Nice and friendly gentlemen, the bus was spotless, and everyone had a blast. Fast, simple booking process with good affordable prices. We will definitely be repeat customers for our next events!! Thanks Texas Charter Bus Company!!"

2018-01-30

Did it again!

"I work at a after school program and coordinate all transport for the student's trips, etc. I have no hesitation in recommending Texas Charter Bus Co. First off, Great price and the service is second to none. This is the second time we've traveled with You guys and both times the drivers were friendly and on time."

2018-01-29

Excellent Service I Highly Recommend

"My group chartered a bus with this company and our experience was out of this world. They treated us like family. The bus was so clean you could eat off the floor and the driver was so nice and so friendly. They have excellent customer service and the over all process was so easy. If you need to charter a bus this is your company. Thumbs up guys. I will definitely be using you again for our next event."

Incredible.

"I boarded one of the buses ànd it was my best experience. Comfortables seats and the driver made the journey awesome. Very safe buses. I loved this bus charter."

2018-01-27

Lives up to the Texas spirit

"Felt welcomed and like my business was appreciated"

Book a Trip with Texas Charter Bus Company

"My extended family and I chartered a Texas Charter Bus Company during the Christmas holiday season. The customer service was excellent and it was very easy to make a reservation. Our driver was very professional, helpful and responsive to our needs. The vehicle was clean and the seats were comfortable. We all had a safe and enjoyable experience."

Pure Excellence!

"This has to be if not the best charter bus company we ever rented from!
I rented charter buses from all parts of the USA on one of my many adventures with friends, family's and clients this will go down in history. Brand new bus. Jaw dropping leather interior with a variety of colors that gave it a mellow happy feeling.
It has more then enough leg space and the seats felt like at home sofa recliners. Smelled really good with big clean windows that you could enjoy the scenery and all the perks one would need to get comfortable and enjoy the ride. The driver we had was just Amazing! A great guy to talk to and find out anything about anything. Very Informative.. You could tell he has been doing this for years and we was just cruising along without a care in the world. Great Price. Great Bus. Awesome Driver. Definitely got what i was Promised! Thank you.

Share Texas Charter Bus Company's store rating

Texas Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Charter Bus Company is a merchant member
Texas Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.