9AM-7PM EST
    888-871-3938

Customer service: 1.25/10
2018-05-10

Disappointed and frustrated

"On Friday, I ordered an item and was taken to a confirmation page saying 'An email receipt has been sent'. My Paypal and credit card were charged, but NO email was sent to me by TDO.
On Monday, I used their website Contact page to ask about my order, and only then received an email saying 'Your order has been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment. Yes it is shipping today. Shipment Tracking Number will be emailed to you tomorrow morning.'.
Tuesday came and went.
On Wednesday, I emailed their Service At inbox asking for an update. I received an email reply from Kim saying "it appears to be on back order. As of right now there is not an ETA as to when it will be back in stock.".
Today I read all of these similar Customer Service nightmare experiences, and I reply to Kim that I wish to cancel my order and get a full refund. Now I just HOPE their cancel/refund performance is as good as their payment processing!

2018-04-26

Bad purchase experence

"Pretty bad experience with my recent order.

No confirmation email after order although my card has been charged. Then I missed a call from them on order status the next day, which is really rare in my shopping experience. Called back 3 times in the following two days at different times without being able to reach someone to talk to.

Although their price looked good, all these bad experience make me feel that I shouldn't buy anything from their website anymore.

2018-03-22

Digital Oasis Beware

"I bought a trolling motor from Digital Oasis. It was a $1300 motor. I returned it in the original packaging. They charged me return shipping (i have no problem with that), and a $260 re-stocking fee. Crooks. "

2018-02-13

Save your time and money and shop somewhere else!

"I have never had an experience like the one I'm dealing with right now. I bought the extended warranty for a product. Shipped it back to the address on their website (which doesn't actually exist!!!). Talked with the post office in Jacksonville and was able to locate and forward the returned/warrantied product to the address that Kim gave me in customer service. I confirmed that the product made it to the correct address. My tracking info confirms this. The owner just simply refuses to work with me and I'm out - 42 for shipping the product back, 40 for the extended warranty and 450 for the product!!!
I have never felt wronged by someone/company before like I have been with this issue. I'm extremely disappointed and urge you to shop elsewhere. On the front end they're fast, there is no customer service - look at all the other reviews where there needed to be some kind of follow up - it just simply doesn't happen.

2017-05-31

totally disgusted

"I ordered a radar dome for my boat it was the wrong size I had to pay $63 to send it back when they accepted the return and sent the return label never did they mention that it would cost me $194 to send it back, what a joke to deduct that money for no good reason just for returning it was in the original box never taken out and they ripped me off for that kind of money, please be very careful ordering from this company when i called to inquire why $194 was deducted from my return they stated 20 percent return fee and never did they try to make the situation better. I would have ordered many products from this company they have totally lost my business!!!!!!!!!!!!! again be wise with using this Company most places would try to please their customers.

2016-04-19

Great service! Fast Shipping!!!

"Order was processed and shipped quickly."

2016-04-13

Super deal

"Odered a humminbird helix 9. Low price snd fast shipping. Best on the web."

2016-04-12

Very impressed/ Great customer service

"I'm very impressed with the service I received. My order was delayed, I called customer service got an answering machine, within 5 mins received a call back. Customer rep explained the delay of our order. Product was on backorder, customer rep contacted manager to swap our item with one in stock. Had our new item shipped within 2 days. WOW. Very impressive."

2016-04-06

Great experience

"I purchased a Morguide R3 trolling motor from TDO. They had the lowest price on the net. Shipping was fast. Product was great. Very happy."

2016-03-09

power pole bracket

"I ordered this bracket for my new Talon power pole. It is perfect.....it was easy to install and works great!"

2016-03-07

Outstanding Store delivers Outstanding Products

"I first became aware of the existence of The Digital Oasis through a friend and I am so glad I did! I am always very adamant about price checking any and everything I purchase to ensure the best price. I have found that The Digital Oasis offers incredibly low prices! Not only that, but the products they carry are truly top of the line goods. When you combine those attributes together it truly speaks to the excellence and relevance of this store! They simply offer the best products, with the best service, at the best price!"

2016-02-29

Johnny on the spot

"Very smooth transition. Excellent shipping. Price was the best I found. I will do business with them again. It's great when companies do what they say they are going to!"

2016-02-22

Great product at super price!

"I've researched this product on several web sites and The DigitalOasis beat all the others hands done. Product arrived quickly and was as advertised. I'll be installing my new Hummingbird fish locator within the next couple of weeks and can't wait to get back on the water."

2016-02-10

Awesome Site!!!

"The Digital Oasis is an awesome site to find great deals on all types of electronic products!!!"

2016-02-04

Digital Wow!

"I ordered the humminbird 1199ci HD SI. Received at a great price (close to half off regular price). Order was shipped the following morning and at my house 3 day later...Great product, Great price...Thank You DigitalOasis!"

Share TheDigitalOasis's store rating