Stores > WebstaurantStore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.40/10 1.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.40/10 0.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review WebstaurantStore by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

I received a damage chalkboard

"They delivered in a pallet, Front desk person received it, signed it. they opened the box, the chalkboard was cracked in the middle and the sides. US$ 225.69 wasted. Contacted customer service they want to credit 50 bucks! keep it... and use it on some customer service training. They said because we signed the "received package" they are waived of any responsibility. "

2017-11-20

Expedited shipping not expedited.

"My client had a restaurant kitchen repair job and I ordered a sink per my client's request. Because he cannot operate his restaurant until this repair is completed, I was told to order the sink with next day shipping. I was notified of it being shipped out within the next day and it was scheduled to be delivered the next business day by 8pm, which was a pleasant relief. I even contacted both the shipping carrier and Webstaurant's customer service to ensure of scheduled delivery. They said yes. The day of delivery comes around, 8pm hits, and I still have not received my order. I check the carrier's online tracking service again, and the delivery date was pushed to the next business day. I contacted a Webstaurant's customer service representative regarding this issue, and all I was told was how sorry she is. There was no compensation whatsoever, which I think is standard procedure. Both my client and I are facing financial losses. As for the company ,they definitely lost an otherwise frequent customer. "

2017-11-18

Very bad service

"Very bad service, they sell your products and the description does not correspond to the product and then when you write to them they tell you that they do not guarantee the product"

2017-11-17

This company is a scam.

"I purchased a 12qt pot to replace a 12qt pot i owned. The pot was purchased on Sunday, received on Tuesday and attempted to use it on Thursday. It was then that i realized this 12 qt pot was SMALLER then my other pot. I contacted the company and they told me it would be a 30% restock fee along with shipping. I explained that this wasn’t the correct size i even sent them a video showing how is is not 12qt. This was their response “ Also 12 Qt. is a nominal measurement. This means it is not going to be exactly 12 Qt. This is an industry standard for items. The best way to explain this is when you go to Subway and order a 6” sub, are you getting exactly 6” of sub? Possibly I guess, but more likely is that you are getting a 5 ¾” sub or a 6 ½” sub. The 6” measurement is not exact, but it is used because most people understand what that size is and should look like.“ UMMMM NOOO if i buy a 12qt pot i want an12 qt pot. STAY AWAY FROM THIER THIEVES! "

2017-11-17

Worse online order experience

"I've ordered a item from this vendor and received a defective item. At first, they are telling they will take care of issues and requested for many photos to show defective. Then, they started to ask so many questions and back-and forth emails was exhausting. After all, they will use whatever reason to reject your return and give you no other option. Their excuse for me was since I used the item (I had to use it to know it's an defective product, obviously !!) its not returnable since I used it. how da heck will I ever know the items is defective ?? Anyway, with no choices, I had to put a dispute on this charge with credit card company. Luckily, my credit card co was able to absorb this charge and give credit back to me. Again, my worse on-line shopping experience."

False Advertising

"Ordered 6.5 oz martini glasses, but glasses I received only hold 4.0 oz. Company said that they are not obligated to ship the same capacity glasses as specified in their product listing. Said I would have to pay a 30% restocking charge and pay return shipping if I wanted to return the glasses. "

No people to talk to

"I called the number, went to a voicemail. I clicked on the 'live chat' and it just keeps closing and doesn't work. I'm unable to talk to someone about my order. "

A rep from WebstaurantStore, Webstaurant Store, has responded

“Hello, we would be happy to assist. If you needed to get in touch with us, please feel free to use our live chat feature, either on your phone, tablet, or computer. If you are having trouble with it working, please email us at help@webstaurantstore.com and we would be happy to help you. ”

Return Shipping

"I had multiple orders come in and some of the plates and cups were not the correct color. I went through the return process online and attempted to print my shipping labels. After all was processed, only one shipping label was provided. Reached out to customer service and they told me its the customers responsibility to cover return shipping. Shipping cost more then the product itself. I reached out to customer service again and they told me again they could not help me. I find this outrageous. Seeing how the color flaw was their mistake. And we were only returning to reorder. "

2017-11-14

Nice Pictures!

"It's nice to see pictures along with the thorough product descriptions so you know exactly what to order. Prices are very reasonable and the website was easy to use. "

2017-11-12

Product reviews are a scam

"They solicit positive reviews by offering compensation. If you leave a negative review, it will never be published on the site. Make sure you understand their no-return policy. If you purchase a defective item from them, it is your problem. This is a horrible, unethical company that you should avoid."

A rep from WebstaurantStore, Webstaurant Store, has responded

“Hello, thank you for providing us with a review. We are a bulk wholesale company that does not have salesman and we rely on our website to assist customers determine what items are right for their business. One way we do this is by offering compensation in store credit to our customers for text reviews, pictures, and video demonstrations. This allows our customers to see what other professionals in the food service industry think of the specific product. If there are low ratings, we address this with each reviewer, on an individual level. We do also have a return policy for any items that are unused and in the original packaging. Once items are installed or used we worth through the manufacturer to resolve any outstanding issues. If you have any questions about either our reviews or return and warranty processes, please feel free to email us at help@webstaurantstore.com. ”

2017-11-11

Easy to use and fast deliverly

"They have many selections of items for hospitality business and the site is very easy to use."

SarahBrighamMichels-83380's Avatar

2017-11-11

"Very happy with Webstaurant Store! We can always find what we need at a great price and cheap shipping. So super happy! Thank you very much!!"

2017-11-10

Cure For Procurement Blues

"Webstaurant Store has wide variety of equipment and great customer service"

2017-11-10

"never had a problem. prices are OK and competitive. keep up the good work and I will keep coming back for other stuff as needed."

2017-11-09

broken glassware

"seems the packing department needs to be better. always seems to have breakage. Webstaurant store always replaces or refunds for broken items, But this could be avoided i believe. my last shipment had 4 of 12 broken. I asked for replacements, and received 1 of 4 broken, and just gave up. That is my only complaint really."

A rep from WebstaurantStore, Webstaurant Store, has responded

“Hello, thank you for your review. I apologize that multiple orders had items arrive to you damaged! We do make every effort to monitor and report damages back to our warehouses so they are informed and can do better packaging. If anything is ever damaged please feel free to reach out to us directly at help@webstaurantstore.com and we would be happy to assist. ”

Share WebstaurantStore's store rating

WebstaurantStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebstaurantStore is a merchant member
WebstaurantStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.