Stores > The Wireless Boys

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Wireless Boys by clicking a star below.
2018-02-17

Super Fast

"I had my items in two days Great prices (way less expensive) and super fast to ship. I have recommended them and will be. Super."

2018-02-17

Simple N Easy

"Great selection of items for our iphones Everything was really simple n easy. Thanks for the great price and products"

2018-02-13

Fantastic

"Products received fast and just perfect

I have placed a second order already

2018-02-07

Product: Excellent

Love love this place

2018-02-07

Easy Peesy

"Placed the order without any glitches, smooth and easy. Package arrived within a few days. Products work excellent.

Easy Peesy.

2018-02-06

counterfeit merchandise

"Ordered what was supposed to be a genuine OEM Sammsung phone charger. After receiving it I compared to our other OEM Samung chargers that came with our phones. And this charger was different dimensions, and the Samsung logos are conterfeit. And the charger stopped working after a few weeks. Dishonest seller and counterfeit merchandise. "

2018-02-01

Great Service ...........

"Great selection and service from the boys. Products were priced far less than my local stores and the quality is better than what is sold in the stores around me. That is a win/win.

I will be back and bookmarked.

2018-01-29

Super Fast

"Fantastic prices. Super fast shipping. Super products. My go to place."

2018-01-22

Apple iPhone 6 and 7 Charger

"Excellent Company. Quick to Ship. Product works excellent. Needed a few chargers for our household of iPhone 6 and 7 phones and am very happy with everything. Two thumbs up.

2018-01-20

Great Place for iPhone Products

"Great place. Excellent prices with great delivery time. Placed my order at 3pm on a Friday and delivered on Monday.

Products are all of great quality.

Thanks for the great price, great products and great service.

********* To the guy below and anybody who might be new to cell phones or technology challenged********
You need to remove the case from your phone before using a desktop charger. Many cases are not desktop stand compatible since the case blocks the charger port on the phone. I found this out in 2005 and once you remove the case, you can charge the phone. This is known by most but apparently with technology not everybody knows. Very unfair for you to write a such a review when it is user error. I find people doing this with paint products as well. Have to love the internet.

2018-01-18

The iphone 6 Plus charging pod docking station

"The pod charging docking station is a functional iPhone holder; however, does not charge the iPhone. I can charge my iPhone with the USB cable independent of the docking station. "

2018-01-17

Thanks!

"Really fast shipping.

For a small purchase amount I didn’t expect the free car charger but thanks.

Mike

2018-01-16

Fast , Inexpensive

"Super quick shipping. Product arrived in three days from the time I placed the order.

Products work excellent. Actually the quality is the best I have seen anywhere.
Ipads and phones all charge up nice and quick.

What else is there to say. Great prices, fast shipping, great products.

If my kids break their iPad chargers, and it happens even when buying chargers 5x the price, I will be back.

2018-01-16

Horrible

"I was looking for a charger for an old LG phone. They had the charger I needed on the website. I ordered it. Well, I even got a confirmation email of my order. Yet, I never got a shipping email. Well I contact them, and they said that they don't carry anything for that phone anymore because its an old phone. But yet they charged my card! So I am waiting to hear back from them about refunding my money. I also told them they need to update the website because its false advertising! I don't trust them at all. I definitely don't recommend them."

2018-01-14

Excellence

"I made the purchase on a Tuesday around lunch by the time I left work I had the tracking email. Product arrived on Friday.

Product is excellent quality as well. Excellent quality product, great prices, fast shipping. Thanks for the excellence.

To the guy below having problems with his iTunes account. You may want to uninstall, re-install iTunes on your laptop. That should solve your problem with your iTunes software. Also make sure you shut down and restart your computer to get a fresh boot. Make sure you have enough operating ram as well on your laptop. As an IT professional for 18 years it amazes me when people like to blame things that have nothing to do with their problem.

Share The Wireless Boys's store rating

The Wireless Boys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Wireless Boys is not a merchant member
The Wireless Boys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!