Product & services pricing 8.89/10
Customer service: 8.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.47/10
2018-07-15

TOMTOP ROCKS

"I am fairly new to TOMTOP but I have made no less than a dozen seperate purchases from them and I am always satisfied with my products. The prices are great and the selection is wide ranging with nearly anything you might be looking for and then some. Also, I have seen some very innovative products that I have never seen before The only drawback is the shipping time as it does take a couple weeks to deliver. So if you Require Instant Gratification, then TOMTOP might not be right for you. And if that IS the case, then I say Terrific, more great deals for ME, "

Ótimospreços, e bom atendimento

"Muito satisfatoria, nenhum problema"

Very happy

"Really pleased with my purchase of an android box. Delivery was really quick, especially as I thought it would take ages..updated emails..I must be happy as I have gone on to order 2 more items, and will carry on buying off of this site!!! "

Excelente trato y comunicación

"He comprado un smartphone y aunque no lo he recibido aún, hasta este momento mi experiencia con TomTop ha sido muy grata.
La atención excelente y la comunicación oportuna y amable.
Espero recibir mi producto y ver cumplidas mis expectativas.
Gracias por su estupendo trato.

Здравствуйте интернет магазин TomTop

"Здравствуйте интернет магазин TomTop проявил себя с очень хорошей стороны и я его работу оцениваю на отлично. Товар который я заказал мне очень понравилось по качеству и скорости доставки, у товара посторонних запахов нет. Как я понял TomTop очень трепетно относиться к своим клиентам и за это я радуюсь потому что ни каждая компания так относится к покупателям. И кстати у них очень хорошая поддержка и HELP отряд. Спасибо TomTop!"

Awesome store!

"I used to top a few times now and have had great experience with them."

problem resolved by chat

"problem with my order paid but not confirm at all
problem resolved by chat
i will receved may order in 4 weeks

2018-07-12

Tomtop is a great shopping web site. Products, value & service are first rate!

"I've been a TomTop customer through their own web site for some time. I originally dealt with them as an EBay vendor who offered very good service, but more recently I have been purchasing merchandise directly from Tomtop's online web store. I had had excellent service from them as an EBay vendor, and so I began shopping directly on Tomtop's own web site.
My experience ordering directly from TomTop has been excellent. The items I've ordered have been well described in their product listings, and everything I've ordered has arrived quickly. Product quality has been excellent - in most cases better than I expected, and their web site pricing is very reasonable. Many items offer free or very inexpensive shipping. Almost all my orders have arrived within 10 business days - which is very fast delivery indeed coming from China to western Canada.
Tomtop offer a wide variety of merchandise for sale, and their web site is divided into several large "general" groups, and within each of those are smaller and more specific categories. This break-down saves a lot of time when searching for a particular item. Although many items offer free or very low cost shipping, Tomtop also have faster "expedited" shipping options. If you need a particular item quickly, TomTop's rates for fast shipping are quite reasonable, and there are usually several "graduated" shipping options available, with delivery times given.
My only criticism of the web site listings is that sometimes a listed item may appear in a search, but will be out of stock, with that fact not obvious. This can become confusing if looking at two or more similar products. However I think Tomtop are working on how listings are displayed, and I'm sure this minor problem will be fixed.
Overall, I have no hesitation in recommending Tomtop's web site as an excellent online shopping destination. The products I've bought have all been good quality, reasonably priced, and delivered quite quickly. I have been so impressed with some of the items I've purchased for myself that I've gone back and bought more of the same items to use as gifts, or to add flexibility for my own use. Shopping at Tomtop's web site is a great experience, and their customer service is first rate. This is my honest opinion based on my own experience. Two Thumbs Up for Tomtop!

O Atrazo é compensado com uma Qualidade dos Produtos da Tomtop

"Obrigao pelos 500 pontos, e a sua vontade de dar aquele enfim ao produto chegou ao fim, gostaria de receber a atenção, e exalar a qualidade dos produtos, estou safisfeito! Fique com Deus e até as próximas compras, Obrigado!"

ofertas

"es una pagina con muy buenas ofertas en muchos productos me gusta"

super

"The wholesale great shop with good price and fast shipping."

...

".........................................

Envío de productos

"Los productos son igual que la descripción y llegan relativamente rápido."

Best Prices!!!

"In terms of the Tomtop website and prices, they are excellent because the price of the phone was about $70 cheaper than their nearest competitor and $130 cheaper than some big competitors. I can't comment about delivery times, because the order was placed 2 days ago. Where they can improve is in cellphone accessories, I haven't been able to find Meiigoo S8 phone covers and screen protectors."

2018-07-11

Trusted services, quality products at affordable prices

"Trusted services, quality products at affordable prices"

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating