Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Store with good price-quality ratio for DJI products.

"Hello comsumers! This shop comes true my dreams. My MAVIC PRO comes to me for 15 days!!! Using standard shipping. 15 days!!! Now same facts about this parcel.
- The parcel had so many dints at body. But quadcopter packed well.
- I think this store had best price for DJI products.
When you buy a toy more then $1000, you really want to know that it's new and not refurbished.
I started tested my copter for authenticity using DJI QR-code. And he was the original and new.
I'm really happy.

2017-11-20

A very good choice. I has been delivered on time. I bought a Hubsan X4 H502S 5.8G FPV . Good performance!

"I appreciate a good service and a good support as well. When I received the goods I tested them and these were better than I expected. Every detail I read on tomtop web was like stuff I got. That Hubsan is perfect for begginers like me and its price is very competitive for everyone."

2017-11-17

Great to buy from TomTop. Amazing price and good customer service.

"I bought a Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter from TomTop. All the process was excellent. I received my scooter today through UPS and could not be happier!
Seller provided tracking, although it took nearly 13 days for UPS to receive the package, then it was just 3 days for me to receive it. Unit working 100%, I saved quite a few euros vs local price. It was a great shopping experience and customer service did not take more than 24 hours to answer my questions.
Feeling great with my new zero emission vehicle :D

South Africa
2017-11-17

Excellent communication

"My parcel was running late in the postal system and I was concerned that it was lost so I contacted tomtops customer service and they reassured me that it had been delivered to customs and it should arrive soon. Two weeks passed with no delivery I contacted customer services who again confirmed that it was still in the system but were prepared to offer a refund if I gave it two more days! As it happened the parcel arrived the next day, having been sent to the wrong post office causing a delay of four weeks. Thanks Tom Top for going the extra mile!"

Large variety of items, Fast Shipping, Great Service

"I have been using Internet sales from Asia for over 10 years now and i have purchased items from most of the e-sales sites from Asia. I believe that TomTop is one of the top ones. Very large variety of items, detailed information and fast delivery, what more to ask? The last item I have ordered is a Gimbal from Feiyu, had an extra discount of 125 USD and with free shipment came to Greece in 12 days with DHL ! Recommended."

slow Support but great response

"The support is a bit slow, but they respond. A product was lost by the mail of my country and they were responsible and they gave me a refund.
I recommend it, very good prices.

2017-11-16

I placed an order for a 7" GPS with free EU map. The parcel received very soon in undemaged box, in good condition.

"I placed an order for a 7" touch screen GPS with free EU map. The parcel received very soon in undemaged box, in good condition, included the listed accessories. I highly recommend this product for those who just start to know the advantages of a modern GPS. Practical applications can handle easy. Great look of maps."

PavelVantuch's Avatar

Czech Republic

Fast delivery

"Very fast delivery from Germany warehouse. The goods in perfect condition. I'm satisfied. Thank you."

2017-11-15

A great place to get many different products at great prices.

"I use TomTop for a variety of different products. From network cables and computer accessories. To bike accessories. To tools. To various gifts.

Most of the time it is all free shipping to. Products normally arrive in a few weeks which is fine. If I want it faster I can always pay for faster shipping.

2017-11-15

Хороший выбор, низкие цены на определенные товары, быстрая доставка

"Долго искал стабилизатор feiyu g5 для экшн-камеры Yi 4k+. В гугл поиске вывалилось объявление на ТомТоп магазин. При этом цена была выше, чем у других, но в описании значился купон, после ввода которого цена уменьшилась на 100$! Сразу же купил, отправили экпресс-доставкой, в результате в таможилась во Владивостоке и в Южно-Сахалинск приехала напрямую очень быстро.

Один косяк - упаковали в пластиковый пакет без пумпурышек. Но коробка плотная, почта России к посылке не прикасалась, всё пришло в первозданном виде. Гимбл работает на 100%. Свежая версия.

рекомендую

Melhor Site do momento!

"Entrega super rápida! Estou muito Satisfeito... Recomendo a Todos"

Professional & Reliable

"I have purchased several items over the past eight weeks and the goods were processed and despatched within 30 hours. Delivery is free if you are prepared to wait a couple of weeks but by paying a small additional delivery charge the goods can be delivered quicker. You get what you pay for but prices are very competitive and the description of products are accurate. I will continue to use TomTop"

Gearbest vs TomTop

"Desde España hice un pedido el 1 nov a GearBest y otro a TomTop. El primero que llegó a sido TomTop y perfecto. A 15 de nov sigo esperando el de Gearbest. El único problema con TomTop es que no se puede marcar como recibido el paquete en la web. Da miedo pensar que algo salga mal. El servicio técnico brilla por su ausencia. En cambio Gearbest es una maravilla. Te atienden de muchas maneras y hasta con chat. "

Good quality products

"Good quality products. Fast and free deliveries to France. And even a good after sales service."

Ótimo!

"Ocorreu tudo bem , recebi meu produto correto e rápido! Recomendo!"

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!