7:30am-4:00pm (cst)

Shipping & packaging: 9.44/10
Customer service: 9.23/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.08/10
2018-07-17

Very fast delivery and a better price than amazon will use a lot moRe from now on

"Faster than amazon and a better price "

Jump & Carry 660 Jump box

"Had a issue with a product and they took care of it and followed up! Replaced it lighting fast "

Excellent/Fast Service

"Ordered part one day and received it the next. Very fast service."

Best deals around

"Great deals , super fast shipping "

Great as always

"Another order filled complete and arrived quickly. "

2018-07-16

Can't believe any negative review on these folks! FAKE REVIEW!

"I have ordered from ToolTopia on several occasions in the past and NEVER had any problems with them. I remember once browsing and running across some sort of complaint against them a few years back....well you certainly can't judge a company on a few critics remarks! These people have always given stellar results for me and my company. My last order was a new R134A A/C recycling machine and we had it in about 3 days!! Unheard of! Yes, I'm very pleased to say the least!
Roger

Great

"Arrived in less then five working day's. What more can I say? Good price and fast shipping"

Affordable and fast delivery

"Ordered a power probe from tool topia everything showed up just as described. It works great! Could not be happier!"

Large selection good prices

"Get paid on Friday and need tools for a job on Monday, I live and work in Memphis. I have my parts and tool list ready to order on Friday morning and I get what I need by 1:00 pm on Monday. "

Super fast shipping

"I ordered a 1/2 inch impact wrench on a Saturday evening and by Monday afternoon it was already delivered. "

Amazing experience

"From start to finish the site was easy to use and the price was reasonable. I have additional purchases to make and will definitely be returning."

2018-07-16

Excellent service and competitive pricing.

"I've been buying tools for many years!! The last ten years, many of my purchases have been from tooltopia. Great pricing,great service( ALWAYS TIMELY) and they offer a great selection. Have not been disapointed! Thank you tooltopia.Gerald S."

Very Dishonest

"I originally ordered a little over $1700 of tools the week before July 4th. I was on vacation and found out that the order was declined because "the billing address was incorrect." (It wasn't). I never got notified my employee (who the tools were for) had to call in to find this out because my order did not arrive while I was out. When I called in we verified that I did indeed input the correct billing address. I asked to place the order again and guess what? The price went up! I asked them to price match since it was their system's mistake and they said there was nothing they could do and that I had to pay the additional cost. So they didn't tell me when the payment was declined and they charged me more for their system's mistake. I will definitely try to avoid ToolTopia in the future due to this."

GREAT SERVICE

"Thank You, Very Fast Service"

2018-07-16

Good Service and pricing.

"We ordered a Mastercool 1234YF machine and separately some oil injection attachments. Both deliveries were quick and the prices were right.

Will definitely buy from Tooltopia again.

Share ToolTopia's store rating

ToolTopia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolTopia is a merchant member
ToolTopia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.