Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST POwell Furniture Store

Customer service: 8.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.89/10
2018-07-20

imperfect product

"One of the chairs that we received was sent out with a tear in the stitching. Working primarily with Christine we were able to get satisfaction from the manufacturer, who would not have received 5 stars. Everybody we dealt with at Totally Furniture was pleasant and helpful and seemed as determined as we were to get what we ordered."

Awesome Quality Curtains

"The owl curtains I purchased from Totally Furniture exceed my expectations! The majority of stores I searched online were either out of stock or too expensive. I came upon Totally Furniture and not only did they have the owl room darkening curtains but they were much cheaper than all of the other sites! Thank you for helping us put the finishing touches on our grandchild’s nursery! Highly recommend!"

Fast, reliable, and responsive

"We ordered dining chairs a few weeks early. Totally Furniture engineered the shipping date so that the items arrived exactly on time. They were engaged to answer questions, get us tracking numbers, and address any minor issues we had with our delivery. We'd definitely use them again."

Easy Process

"Your website is easy to manuever and my product was shipped quickly. Love the quality and selections. Will definitely buy from Totally Furniture again. "

Warrington Faux Leather Accent Table - Southern Enterprises Purchase

"I absolutely love the accent table!!!! It looks great with my decor. The purchase and delivery experience went very smoothly for me. My product arrived in perfect condition. I look forward to doing more business with TotallyFurniture.com."

2018-07-12

Self Assemble Quality Furniture

"My purchase of a self assemble corner bar cabinet came with excellent instructions. I was unsure of making such a purchase being a single woman but pleasantly surprised of the quality and the material provided. "

2018-07-12

Excellent Customer Service

"I had asked several questions with regard to a purchase and my rep emailed me back promptly. She is very professional and polite. Also, I received my Electric Fireplace/TV Console in one day. My son assembled it in no time and it is stunning! It looks more beautiful in person. "

2018-07-11

When the going gets tough... the Totally Furniture team is the best!

"I rarely take the time to post an evaluation but felt others might benefit from my experience. Like everyone, I found just the right piece of furniture (bunk beds for the grandchildren's room), then shopped online for the best price - and Totally Furniture led the pack in terms of price, delivery options, etc. The order was placed - and that is when the "going got tough" and I needed someone to intervene on my behalf with the manufacturer and shipper. I was very surprised to find that the team at Totally Furniture (Christine, Debbie, and others) were making calls, having the order re-shipped, and working with a second shipping/delivery company for the "last mile" delivery to my door! It is easy to recommend a company when everything went according to plan...but the Totally Furniture team turned my "Maalox Moment" into a 'Kodak Moment". "

2018-07-09

Out of stock order

"I knew my order was out of stock when I placed the order. I was given an expected date at once, and as the date gets closer, I was advised that the bench would be shipped directly from the manufacturer. It was ultimately shipped ahead if the expected date.
We liked the quality and overall look so well that we ordered a second one for a different room.
Great customer service an reliability.

2018-07-07

Save your time and money

"The purchase was great. The product however has been a complete and utter waste of time and money. After spending a day attempting to put it together, I have placed an ad “Free to good home. Instructions, remaining parts, pieces and hardware included. You haul. And yes, I am serious“. Never again!"

2018-07-01

Perfect size for my kitchen

"I had been looking for a smaller “ Farmhouse style “ table for some time. I needed one which would match my Farmhouse style hutch. The round table from Totally Furniture is near perfect.

My only observation is that the instruction do not come in written step-by-step-step form. There were offerings of ‘ going on line ‘ or ‘ telephone assistance ‘ but I prefer written instruction. I ended up following the pictures in the instructions and, even without words, was able to assemble the table without too much confusion. BY THE WAY, I AM 71 YEARS OLD.

2018-06-30

Superior customer service

"I placed this order online after researching other options. I received order update and shipping information faster than expected, delivery was on time. The desktop was delivered damaged but TotallyFurniture handled it professionally and quickly. I soon had a flawless replacement and am delighted with my purchase and Totally Furniture. Highly recommend, and they also had the best price!"

2018-06-28

Very Impressed

"I ordered a ten piece teak outdoor furniture set. It was great quality, well priced and easy to assemble. The order was on back order and when it shipped one piece needed to be replaced. I found Christine, my customer service contact was quick to respond and she exceeded expectations with her communications about new delivery date and commitment to replace the one piece. When ordering on the internet you feel disconnected from "real people" that are looking out for your interests. It was so re-assuring to have a "live" representative from Totally Furniture to give true value to the customer experience. I look forward to shopping with this company again."

2018-06-27

Beautiful console table

"Arrived on time. Packaged very well!!!"

2018-06-26

Rocking Chair Horse

"Great experience from purchase to delivery. Great grandson loves it. I will be a returning customer....THANKS"

Share Totally Furniture's store rating