Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST POwell Furniture Store

Customer service: 7.68/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-09-19

Hidden Fees

"We were selling our house and moving into our newly purchased home. I ordered a sleeper sofa for the new house from this company on July 27th, assuming it would be shipped timely. However, I received notice it wouldn't be shipped until Sept 21st after placing the order (stating no returns or exchanges). When time came for delivery i tried to provide our new address and they tried to charge another $50! Maybe if it were a further trip I could see BUT it was less than a mile away difference! Completely lost my business from this aweful customer service stance."

2018-09-17

Great customer service!

"There was a delivery issue with our order, and it was resolved smoothly and quickly as reasonably possible. The person that took care of our case was very responsive via email and made sure that our order was replaced quickly. We will certainly look to Totally Furniture for future purchases."

2018-09-13

I love my table

"The shipping was faster and the price is very good and the product is perfect and very nice condition!!"

2018-09-12

Very pleased with our purchase!

"Arrived just as promised and was the best price on the internet!"

2018-09-10

Great price, super fast delivery.

"I was looking at a specific table on various online sites - amazon, overstock. I stumbled upon Totally Furniture and they had the table $50 cheaper than anyone else. Took a gamble ordering, as I had never heard of them before. Promised 2 day delivery but was on my doorstep the next day! Perfect condition! A great find!"

2018-09-10

Absolute Worst customer service

"I would never recommend this store to anyone. Debbie, “the floor manager,” who is the only person I can talk to about my issue is full of ****. I know there is someone else that can take care of my problem, however, she provides the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with and she doesn’t belong in retail. This company sent me a broken mirror and won’t replace it or refund my money. They basically just said **** You and gave me the run around and basically just left me screwed. What a **** "

2018-09-09

Customer Service

"I experienced a lovely exchange with Totally Furniture’s customer service. Debbie was thorough and personable. Took the time to review my situation and resolved my request. I would feel safe ordering from this company as the customer service does care that the customer is satisfied. "

2018-09-08

OUTSTANDING CLASSIC BARSTOOLS

"The customer service was very professional."

2018-09-08

Beautiful New Bed

"I was able to find a wonderful bed for my daughter that had everything I was looking for. It even gave us some extra room."

2018-09-07

Great product and price

"I ordered exactly what I was looking for. Got it at a better price than anywhere. Delivery was prompt!"

2018-09-06

Fantastic Table

"Love the table and perfect match for my others. Thank you so much!"

2018-08-29

Disappointed Shipping and Customer Service

"I ordered a small rug a month ago and STILL have not received it. I kept getting new emails every few days that would give me new shipping dates, and when I asked why? No response. I finally sent over an email to customer service asking for partial or full refund because of the inconvenient delay, and still, not response. I am very disappointed with this company, and I hope (once) I receive the rug, it is amazing because I have waited so long. "

Great Cabinet !

"I purchased the cabinet to use as a multi-media stand but it was so pretty I decided to use in my entrance hall. It looks perfect and the color is more cream /off white so it will match a variety of colors. The style will also blend with many types of decor and could be used in so many different ways. The cabinet does have to be completely assembled but the instructions were clear so my husband had no problems. Also, Shipping was super fast and customer service was top-notch. I was emailed before the cabinet shipped and after to insure that it arrived safely. I will definitely buy from Totally Furniture again ! "

Very pleased

"We are very pleased with the product and the excellent communication we received. The order was received in a timely manner. I will buy again."

Bad communication

"It took 11 days for my item to ship and I received no communication about why it was so delayed, even after I emailed twice. Thanks!!!"

Share Totally Furniture's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!