Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.
2018-02-18

Excellent Customer Service

"Hazel Ashford made our day! When we received the wrong size bed for our boxer, we were so concerned about how we would handle exchanging or if we even could. Hazel made our day and took care of shipping the correct size timely and made our day! I will buy more products from Treat a Dog because they Treat the family well too! Thank you Hazel!"

2018-02-17

Customer service

"Recently i purchased a pup car seat protector from treat-a-dog. Unfortunately one portion of the seam was not stitched properly. After speaking with Michelle Figueroa at customer service, i was able to get a replacement, which to my surprise arrived within the week! I would purchase from treat-a-dog again. Thank you!"

replacement bed

"it is taking a long time to get replacement bed but they say one is on the way. I appreciate the help. Wish could have gotten replacement sooner"

Excellent product

"Great product and excellent service. Thank you, Michelle Figueroa, for your help

My dogs love the bed!!!

"Dogs!! Loved the beds. Fast shipping too Michelle Figueroa was very helpfu!!! "

2018-02-14

Surprisingly Surprised !!

"I ordered the memory foam bed for my Maltese. I received the memory foam bed and the foam was not the same thickness all the way around & I was so disappointed. I emailed the company & was helped by Camille Tolentino... emailed a picture & within a few days received an email back they are sending another free of charge. I was quite surprised & thrilled. Rebecca L."

2018-02-14

Great Customer Service.

"I bought to beds. One was too small for one of my dogs. (The ones with the arm rests going around 3/4). Had to return for an exchange of the faux fur bed. The person I dealt with was amazing (Camille Tolentino) can’t say enough of great things. She was with me through every step and ensured that everything flowed quick and problem free. I am a little disappointed with the faux fur bed, expecting that it would be dense and thick enough to handle the weight of my 125lb rottie. It is dense, but very thin, and it compresses all the way to the floor. Another 2 inches would have probably helped to solve that problem, but alas, I opened it and now must layer it on top of another older bed to make sure that it maintains full support for him (he has bad legs and the extra layers help a lot). All in all, I would rate the product as a 6/10. However, thanks entirely to Camille, their customer service gets bumped right up to a 10/10. Thank you Camille. "

Customer service on point

"I purchased a bed and we love it. Unfortunately it tore at a seam. One email and some pictures cleared everything up. Camille was super helpful. Will order again when needed. "

great customer service

"I was placing an order with treatadog.com online. I mistakenly completed my purchase before I had the opportunity to put in my discount code. I called and emailed and actually got a human, Hazel, on the phone within a minute or so. She was super easy to deal with, adjusted my order and issued a refund immediately. I was prepared for the worst, but they were kind and efficient in processing my refund."

Superb experience

"My dog bed cover got torn in the process of removing it. I contacted Treat a Dog via email. Michelle promptly replied to my email and was extremely helpful. She sent me the dog cover for no charge after I emailed her a couple pictures of the torn dog cover. Great experience overall!! And very very prompt. "

Great customer service!

"Had a great experience with Camille Tolentino (customer service) today. She very quickly worked on my request and solved my problem. "

Great Customer Service

"Purchased a bed from them that my dog seems to love. There was a problem with first bed I received and Michelle in customer service handled the situation promptly and I was extremely happy with outcome and how I was handled. "

Love them!

"I've bought a few things from treat a dog now and never had an issue with them. Just recently our puppy completely destroyed something we just got, and I contacted the support team. Michelle Figueroa was my helper, and she was not only polite and quick in responding, she made the entire experience easy and painless, and is sending us a replacement! Thank you for all you guys do, my pups are gonna love having their bed back!"

2018-02-12

Treat a Dog is outstanding for dog products

"As the mom of nine dogs, I find their products to be quality, their pricing with discounts to be excellent, and customer service always great. Michelle Figueroa has been a wonderful contact. Free shipping is the icing on the cake."

2018-02-09

Wonderful!

"The memory foam orthopedic dog bed is perfect for my two dogs with joint problems. The customer service is fantastic. I had a seam tear on the bed cover and Hazel Ashford at Treat A Dog responded quickly and was able to issue a replacement cover right away. Amazing product and amazing customer service!"

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!