treatadog.com

Customer service: 9.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.93/10
2018-08-13

Great customer service

"The customer service team responded and resolved my questions quickly. Great company to work with and quality of the beds are great."

2018-08-10

Excellent Customer Service

"I purchased a PupLounge Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed. After receiving, I realized I selected the wrong size. I reached out to customer service and Hazel Ashford on their Customer Care team walked me through the steps to return the bed (which included a pre-paid postage label). She quickly set up a new order for the correct sized bed ensuring a speedy delivery and a credit for the reduced cost. A month after having the bed, a seam on the arm started to tear. I took a picture and sent to customer support. Once again Hazel responded in minutes with an apology and notification that a replacement was on the way. Without the great customer support provided by Hazel, I would not have been a happy customer. She made all the difference. Thank you! I wish more companies operated with this level of service. "

2018-08-08

Hazel ashford was amazing helping me!

"I love my treatadog bed but had trouble when putting the bed into the liner. Hazel Ashford was polite, informative, and communicative in solving my issue. I would recommend her to help and trust she would do a great job "

2018-08-07

Lizzy luvs her bed

"Lizzy who is a large beautiful retriever cross and has distinctive taste luvs her bed "

2018-07-27

Fan-fabu-tastic

"Wonderful products and excellent customer service!"

2018-07-26

Amazing Customer Service They care about their Customers and Stand by Their Products

"I am obsessed with all my Treat A Dog products, but to top it off Hazel Ashford from Customer Service Nailed it. I was changing out my toppers for my Husky Mix Service dog to the cool pad, when I noticed on her Lounger that the seam came undone. I took pictures of the whole bed showing how great of a condition it was til you looked very very close and so the corner with a hole. I went online hoping that it was covered on their 10 year warranty. And sure enough it was, Hazel blew me out of the water, within less than 24hours I had my answer that they will send out a replacement. I was jumping for joy, because these things are not cheap. The speedy responses between Hazel and I were unbelievable, if I went to another store or had a utility bill id wait days for an answer. But not Treat A Dog, it was within minutes of my response. So greatful for this company and a proud owner of multiple products from them. So happy my service animal is a proud Ambassador for their products they truly stand by their products and customers. Now just waiting for the replacement to ship and be here already. :) "

Memory Foam Bed

"I ordered the extra large memory foam bed for my dog. The bed retails for $374.00 and I paid $150 so I thought I was getting a great deal. About 7 months later the stitching started to come apart all around the bed. For a $374 dog bed, I expected it to last much longer. My dog only sleeps on his bed, he's older so he doesn't play on it or chew on it at all. I've also only washed it on a hand-wash cycle since I bought it. I called the customer service number and they told me that the bed was only guaranteed for 30 days and that there was nothing they could do for me. I've paid a quarter of the price for dog beds and they've lasted more than 2 years. This product was definitely not worth the money. "

Great customer service

"Hazel Ashford was my customer service merepresentative and she was great! She replaced my dog's memory foam bed when the seam ripped and was so helpful. She nicely told me this is a one time thing as I was passed my 30 window for returns. So nice to know that a company values it's customers' satisfaction!!"

Sressless

"My pet seat cover ripped when putting it on. I was expecting a big hassle about returning it but was very pleased after I emailed the pictures when Hazel Ashford contacted me. After reviewing the pictures she told me my product would be replaced. Not what I was expecting. I have had to deal with other companies on occasion and this was very smooth and stress free. Thanks to Hazel Ashford and Treat a Dog."

2018-07-25

Super Customer Service

"I purchased two of the orthopedic beds with the cool gel topper is for my puppies. The puppies chewed both of the GLC toppers. I contacted customer service as I wanted to buy replacements and they were no longer on the website. I dealt with Camille Tolentino who not only assisted me with getting the gel toppers but sent them to me free of charge. My puppies love these beds and I plan to buy the furry bed toppers before winter gets here. They are great quality and the pups love them. Great quality and super customer service!!"

2018-07-19

Dog bed replacement

"My husband ordered a dog bed from Treat a Dog and we really liked it, but within two weeks the cover had pulled apart with just normal wear from our dog. My husband called the company and they offered to replace the cover if he would return the torn one. He didn't have the energy to do all that, so the bed at in our laundry room for 3 months not being used. Once I heard what he had spent on the bed, I e-mailed customer support and after explaining what had happened to their representative, Michelle Figueroa, she asked me to send her a picture of the torn cover which I did, and she is now sending us a replacement bed! I am very impressed with how Treat a Dog handled this issue and would highly recommend this company to anyone! "

2018-07-17

Great Service, Great Quality

"The quality of the foam and bed overall is exceptional. By far the best quality dog bed I've ever seen. When we did have an issue with excessive wear and tear of the cover, I sent an email to their team. Hazel Ashford responded within hours and resolved our issue the next day. Would not think of purchasing any other dog beds!"

2018-07-16

Customer Service

"I had a small order issue and was able to obtain a resolution within a day via the email system. Customer service is responsive and Hazel Ashford did a great job resolving the issue that I inquired about."

2018-07-13

Thor loves his PupProtector Car Seat Cover!1

"Thor's seat cover had a slight defect that was discovered after he used it for a short time. Thor was very sad so Camille Tolentino replaced his PupProtector Car Seat Cover with a new one at no cost!!! Thor is a very happy puppy now!!"

2018-07-12

Excellent products and customer service

"We recently received our second Treat A Dog product...a PupCool elevated bed...and there was a snag in the bed. I took pictures and sent them to Treat A Dog. Not only was the response quick, but we are getting a new one shipped to us. They are giving us the old one as a gift. We love our Treat A Dog products and would buy from them again! Camille our service rep was amazing!"

Share Treat A Dog's store rating