593 reviews

Shipping & packaging: 8.82/10
Customer service: 9.31/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.79/10
2018-05-18

I accidentally ordered the wrong bed and quickly asked to replace for right one.

"I bought my very first pup bed for the living room. Needed another one for bedroom. Amazing bed and very easy to clean"

2018-05-17

customer service

"Camille was very helpful in solving a small problem I have with the giant dog bed. Tge bed is amazing and my dogs love it"

2018-05-15

dog bed return

"michelle figueroa was excellent and very responsive. "

2018-05-14

Awesome Customer Service

"I made an error on a recent order and ordered the wrong size. I emailed Treat a Dog to try and catch it before the order was sent and Michelle Figueroa assisted me. She was awesome and so is Treat a Dog. We are just beginning our adventure with a new puppy and I will be a customer for life!

Thanks Again!!

2018-05-12

Puplounge bed

"My new bed cane faster than expected anf us exvellent quality- both fabric and memory foam. The zipper had a defect that made it impossible to open for more than 1/3 of the length, so I contacted customer service. Camille Tolentino responded within hours and the new cover is coming free of charge! Excellent product, superb customer service- doesn't get much better than this!"

2018-05-12

So Helpful

"I recently bought a dog bed and after 5 months, the zipper ripped. I contacted the company and was connected to Hazel Ashford. No questions asked. She immediately shipped out a new cover. That is great customer service!"

2018-05-09

Great product and excellent customer service

"I have been very happy the Treat a Dog seat cover. It makes it a lot easier to keep the car clean. And Treat a Dog's customer support has been great, too. I needed to contact them and Camille Tolentino replied within minutes and resolved the issue right away. I'd highly recommend the cover seat and this company. Thank you.

2018-05-04

Excellent Customer Service

"I was very excited to receive our new dog bed and had been waiting for it to arrive. Once I assembled it however I noticed an extensive tear at the seam where the bolster meets the bed. I sent an email to customer service and within minutes Hazel Ashford had a new bed ordered for me and a new order # with a tracking #that I could follow. This level of customer service is rare these days. Thanks Hazel! The pups are going to be loving this new bed. "

2018-05-03

Excellent customer service

"I was NOT very happy with this product at first. I had JUST gotten my dog bed today, and the cover had already ripped ! I wasn’t very happy so I emailed customer service and told them how unhappy I was, and emailed them pictures of my receipt and the rip. Camille Tolentino emailed me back and told me she was very sorry about what happened, that a new cover would be sent out to me and an email would be sent out when it shipped. She was so nice ! Even though I had a poor experience at first, I will be ordering with treat a dog again due to the excellent customer service I received. Thank you Camille Tolentino !!!!!!!!! "

2018-05-03

Poor quality and customer service

"Sadly, the backseat cover is starting to fall apart after three months. Customer Service said "tough luck", you are beyond the thirty day period. This cover is seldom used."

2018-05-02

Great Product and Wonderful Customer Service

"Ordered a back seat cover and a front seat cover (for me). The back seat cover came with a small defect. I notified TAD and Michelle Figueroa helped me right away and made it right. Super responsive customer service. The product itself is quality and does exactly what it needs to. "

Outstanding customer service!

"Somehow our dog managed to rip a giant hole (not even 2 weeks after getting it). Devastated, we reached out to customer service and was pleasantly surprised that they immediately sent out a replacement! Outstanding customer service and happy to say the replacement seatcover is still going strong (~5 months)! Lots of happy trips to the dog parks! Thank you!"

Customer service

"The customer service is absolutely amazing! Treat A Dog has the best service reps, especially Hazel Ashford. Thank you for helping me with my problem"

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had some issues re-ordering the right sized replacement cover for one of our dog beds and Chamille who helped me was absolutely fabulous! She went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I will definitely continue to order from them for our fur babies."

2018-04-30

Great Customer Service

"Ordered 2 large beds and then realized that I probably needed XL. Contacted 'Treat A Dog' with my request to change my order. They responded the same day with 'I have changed your order at no cost! I certainly did not expect that response but appreciate it! Hoping to receive my order soon..my outside babies need new beds!"

Share Treat A Dog's store rating