Stores > TwoTesticlestactical.com
  • TwoTesticlestac TwoTesticlestactical.com Elite Status

• checkmark icon COD

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review TwoTesticlestactical.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Great service

"Excellent service!!
Fast shipping!!
Friendly up dates about order
Definitely will be using TTT in the future

2017-12-02

Fantastic service

"These guys are dedicated, professional, and courteous. I am very satisfied customer. "

2017-12-02

First Time Ordering Went Great!

"I was searching for a specific item online and came across this website because it not only seemed reputable but was priced lower than competitors. I placed my order and a couple days later it was at my front door. As expected, no issues, quick and easy and the product is excellent quality! Then I found out this business is veteran owned! Couldnt be more proud! I cant wait to order again from them! Keep up the great work everyone! And Merry Christmas!! "

2017-11-29

Better than MidwayUSA 100%

"DEAR 2 TESTES,
Hello! Just wanted to express my gratitude and satisfaction with the high level of customer service, product quality, speedy shipping I experienced as a first time customer of your site. Just personally wanted to say thank you ☺️. I’m usually not one to write reviews or send emails like this but I believe excellent service shouldn’t go unnoticed. You ****’ Rock

2017-11-24

Better than shopping at the gun store

"Absolutely found what I needed the service was quick and Speedy will definitely use you guys again on my goals to continue pimping out my glock not a big fan of shopping at the gun store especially with dudes who want to sell you what they like"

2017-11-21

Awesome!! Great Experience!

"When they say you can text any time about an order they really mean it. I messed up my order late at night they responded immediately and corrected it. Great place to do business. I'll buy again in a heartbeat!"

2017-11-16

Above and beyond!

"The guys at TTT are the best!
They went way out of there way to help me fix my shipping mistake. These guys truly care about us, the customers. Absolutely have gained a customer for life. I will make sure to recommend them to all my friends and family. Keep up the great work and thanks for all the help!

2017-11-10

Great company

"Great company To deal With. Placed My order 3 days later i recieved It. I'll Be reordering Again"

San Diego
2017-11-10

BEST of the Best

"I ordered four Optical Dynamics OD 40 Illuminators on a Monday.
They were delivered lightning fast three days later with standard shipping.
This team is on top of its game. They stay in touch by email.

TTT deserves nothing short of a Five Star rating for outstanding, customer friendly service.

In a day and age of increasingly poor and impersonal customer service, Two Testiclestactical.com
certainly stands out head and shoulders above the others and exemplfies the best of the best in business practices.

They truly do live up to their company slogan. If you don't know what it is, check it out.

2017-11-03

F*CK1NG Awesome!

"I ordered a parts kit for my Scorpion Evo 3 for about the cheapest I could find it! Immediately they were in contact with me to keep me updated on the process. A day later it was discovered that there was a shipping error and Ben texted me to let me know right away and cleared up any misunderstandings. The customer service with this company is TOP NOTCH! "

2017-10-28

Claymore mine hitch cover

"Neat product from a fast efficient company. Good communications with buyer and well packed item arrived right on time. I'll be back.
Tom in Texas

2017-10-23

Amazing customer service

"I haven’t received my item yet, but even if it takes another 2 weeks that would be shadowed by the incredible customer service I received. When I made my order, there was an issue with my address. So I received a call from Dan, who told me I could call or text him if I needed anything, which was amazing. I later received an email that thanked me again for my service, and further expressed their willingness to help me with anything. I will be recommending this website to anybody I know. "

2017-10-20

Best of the best!

"I was a little hesitant ordering from an online company. I'm used to brick and mortar stores. But.. After the service I got from TTT and follow ups to ease my anxiety I'm hooked! Top shelf company right here. I'm already back on their site shopping for more "

2017-09-25

Not enough star !!

"We had a rough start due to the hurricanes down south, but good things come to those who wait . I ordered the Ka-Bar sporks. They were everything you would expect from a Ka-Bar branded product."

2017-09-20

This company rocks

"Bought a pair of magazines for my wife's 22 ruger. The company keep in touch through the whole order process. Very friendly and helpful, will be buying from them again."

Share TwoTesticlestactical.com's store rating

TwoTesticlestactical.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TwoTesticlestactical.com is a merchant member
TwoTesticlestactical.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.