Stores > USB Memory Direct
  • USB Memory Dire

9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
      (866) 404-4645

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review USB Memory Direct by clicking a star below.
2016-10-26

Great Customer Service

"Amazing service! I really enjoyed working with Marina Daniels. She was very patient with me with all of my needs. The products also came to me in a very organized, professional manner. I'm really happy that I found your company. I will definitely be using you again in the future. "

2016-10-25

USB Memory Direct Delivers

"Even though we were in a bit of a time crunch USB Memory Direct came through with a phenomenal product that will help us deliver our materials to our customers in a professional fashion. The USB drives are great quality and they were even produced with our logos. It was easy to send them the files to be pre-loaded onto the drives - all I have to do is open the box and hand them out!"

2016-10-21

Good quality product, good service

"Quick and friendly responses from our sales rep, Amanda Caraballo. When she wasn't in, her manager stepped in to ensure we still got quick responses. USB Memory Direct offered the best price we could find and had the most benefits (free shipping, no setup fee, preloaded with material, full color logo, inscription on the back, etc.). Great quality product upon arrival. Everything was as expected, including our presentations being preloaded on a certain quantity of our drives and marked as such. Will use again. "

2016-10-18

The custom-shaped flash drives were a huge hit!

"I was searching for a flash drive design that would complement our actual crystal award. USB Memory suggested I let them create a custom shape to match the award. When I received the digital proof the project manager was ecstatic. The awards ceremony took place during our annual Expo in Las Vegas mid-September. The custom-shaped flash drives were a huge hit!

I so much appreciate the efforts of USB Memory in helping us to create a great experience for our 2016 competition winners. I’ll definitely recommend them whenever I can!

2016-10-18

Lana is AMAZING!

"Very professional, prompt and excellent customer service overall .... made the entire experience a pleasure and I love my new drives!"

2016-09-26

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

"Working with USB Memory Direct was a wonderful experience! The entire event - from start to finish - on our order was a very easy process; the staff members made suggestions and gave advice and were very easy to work with, as well as being very professional! We will definitely work with USB Memory Direct again!

We officially placed our order on September 6th ---- the 750 USB Flash Drives we ordered were delivered to our office on September 23rd! Lightning fast turnaround!!!!!

2016-09-22

Wonderful Prompt Service and Delivery

"Thank you for your prompt replies and proofs for my USBs. Amanda was fabulous at returning minor tweaks of the proofs and assured me I would receive the product within the time frame needed. Great quality product, I'll be sure to recommend fellow photographers."

2016-09-20

Instant Response with Fast Followup

"USB Memory Direct was extremely fast in responding to me request for a quote and provided easy to follow steps allowing me to see a sample layout literally within the hour. I was quite impressed by their speed and attention to detail in providing my company with a solid great looking product which fit my immediate needs precisely. "

2016-09-06

Marina Daniels Rules!

"This is the 5th year that I've worked with Marina at USBMemory Direct to created USB drives for our trade show media kit. It's always been a pleasure working with her and we always get exactly what we wanted. Thanks Marina!"

2016-08-20

Great Service & Quality!

"USB drives turned out great! Our logo is very clear and the product quality is amazing. Originally when we placed our first order with this company we had a different person. When I contacted them again a year later to place another order I was answered back extremely quick by another person who was going to be handling my account from now on. With other companies we have not had that same kind of great service (usually never even receive an email back), so I was extremely happy about that. Our new account manager also is very enthusiastic and answers emails promptly. We are very pleased overall with the service and the product!"

2016-08-16

Just the best

"Great service, great product, great price. Couldn't be happier."

2016-08-15

Thanks

"From beginning to end, they were helpful, attentive, courteous and delivered exactly as promised, on time.
Thank you so much.

2016-08-08

A real partner!

"Nothing but great things to say about our experience with USB Memory Direct. Customer service is way above average. Well done! I am completely satisfied."

2016-07-29

Excellent service

"I am extremely satisfied with the USB's that I received and how great my logo looks on each USB. Amanda was extremely helpful in showing me various options and designs and walked me trough each step in the process so patiently. My order shipped quickly and arrived on time. I appreciate the high commitment they demonstrate to customer service and customer satisfaction. I look forward to future business with them. Highest recommendation!!"

2016-07-26

Beautiful and Professional USBs!

"We are so happy with the USBs that we purchased from USB Memory Direct - they are beautiful and of amazing quality. We worked with Amanda Caraballo on this order and she was so incredibly helpful, which made the whole process super easy and fun. She was always quick to respond and didn't bat an eye when we asked to make changes (like a million times) and was always happy to help us in any way that she could. We are so happy with our custom made USBs and would highly recommend this company and Amanda. "

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!