Stores > Umi Tea Sets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review Umi Tea Sets by clicking a star below.
2017-11-19

Favorite Tea Set

"The teapot of this tea set is stone mill, which is a kind of Chinese ancient genre. With stone mill and calabash shape as the design highlights. It mixed the tea ceremony culture and exquisite workmanship, even the lines of the pattern are depicted in detail. Tea tray's material is Ke wood, with low density, light weight and good toughness. This tea tray surrounded by a metal buckle with decorative patterns, make the tea tray look steady and generous.

The tea set is made of coarse pottery material, and the texture of the coarse pottery shows the rough, vicissitudes and simple style. Use such unique tea set, make the ordinary tea experience more interesting. It let our tea table add life and vitality. The fair cup on the water outlet can automatically export tea, and let you in the noisy daily life can also experience the tea quiet.

The cup of tea set is very special, looks like half gourds. It carved with Chinese characters. We all like this kind of cup, even our dog "Albert" like it so much. When my family and I were drinking some tea, we also prepared something to drink for Albert. Of course, used with the same kind of cup, we deliberately left one for Albert. Even when we don't make tea, Albert's holding its exclusive cup to look for feed. In short, the tea set brings us too much fun.

2017-11-18

Different Taste

"I'm a overseas student from China. The days of studying abroad are very temper. The living habits, the environmental atmosphere are very different from China. At present I am in the stage of adaptation. I miss the leisure time in China.

By chance, I came into contact with the website - Umiteasets. So I thought why not to buy myself some tea set? In this way, I can give me a little relief in the busy life.

I like this teapot very much. This is a Yixing teapot, its design inspired by the peacock spreads its tail feathers. The teapot is made entirely by hand, its shape is simple and full of interest, which is solemn and contains the meaning of innovation.

Its elegant atmosphere without losing Masculinity, with attractive shape, can make people fresh and quiet, to wash the mood of the dust. The teapot is decorated with Jiaoni, it looks like a proud as a peacock, so beautiful.

In foreign countries, a person's days, as an old Chinese saying goes, life is like a pot of tea. In the form of tea stretch, enjoy the good teas' flavour. With a pot of tea in your hand, and a quiet Indifferent mentality, drink the life to give you all the happiness, sadness or pain. Frankly accept this cup of tea, the entrance may initially some bitter, as long as with more patient and careful, then will has a different taste!

2017-11-13

Adorable Wedding Tea Set

"I bought a tea set from this website. The arrival of packaging was great. Unfortunately, the teapot broke a small piece. Since it come from so far away, maybe the parcels in transit collided with each other. Then I contacted the website customer service staff, she handled the matter professionally and promised to send me a teapot instead of the broken ones and I already received it nowadays.

Its Red Chinese Wedding Tea Set With Mandarin Pattern. The overall modeling is elegant and festive. The pattern Yuanyang's paper-cut is lifelike. When pour tea soup, it avoid the tea leaves with tea infusion, the water is very accurate, and the water column is round, without twist.

The surface of the tray is flat, and the "XI" word added the wedding atmosphere. Symbolizes eternal love, together with a long life together. It's so adorable.

Seth K. Lopez's Avatar

Burr Ridge, IL
2017-10-10

For More Than Tea Set

"I chose this tea set immediately when I saw it at the first time. It looks so beautiful. This tea set combined hollow out technology and innovative design.

This tea set made of exquisite porcelain. On the porcelain, there has a number of small regular eyelet, in order to glaze firing become translucent bright, very beautiful, the small eyelet porcelain looks like glass.

The fair cup is equipped with a magnet. when the handle touches the steel water outlet device at the bottom of the lid, the tea can be automatically shed. The bottom of the tea tray has non-slip design, its very practical. The use of side drawer design, which makes daily use and cleaning time become very convenient.
The tea tray panel is simple style, engraved with the design of lotus flowers. Its not only beautiful, but also means auspicious sign.

Its convenient for makes tea more quickly and without ironing hand, make tea more express. This tea set has both piercing art, and blue and white characteristics. How wonderful of it!!

Julio E. White's Avatar

Kansas City
2017-09-26

tea set for loose leaf teas

"I received one of these for a birthday present and have used it every day since! For those who have never experienced the flavor of loose leaf teas, you don't know what you're missing! The only problem I have is making that second cup of tea by reusing the same tea leaves. The leaves have a tendency to get stuck in the valve on the bottom and I occasionally have come back to dispense my tea into a cup and have found my tea all over my countertop! I have found that as long as I don't reuse the tea leaves, this product is perfect!!"

Marcia 1988's Avatar

mexico
2017-09-25

for a glass tea set

"The glass infuser helps make this a gorgeously decorative item, and makes the tea herbs themselves a visible part of the experience. Although big enough for just about anything you might want to brew, it's my least favorite part of the set. Glass and cylindrical, someone in my household (probably me) is likely to roll it off the counter and into a thousand pieces. And despite its large volume, water flows in and out through just a dozen tiny slits near the bottom. It will take some coaxing to get the flavor out of the infuser and out where you can pour it."

2017-09-10

Terrible

"Ordered two tea mugs and still haven't received them. Want my money back!"

Doctor. Kate's Avatar

Mexico
2017-09-08

absolutely love it

"I absolutely love this tea for one set. I love The Doctor do when I saw this I knew instantly it was for me! Really well made and the design is unique. Came quickly and was packaged well. Every product from this Website is funny and very original. I hope they make more Docor Who stuff, but regardless I know this won't be my last purchase from this Website."

2017-09-07

happy with my purchase!

"I gave this to my mother and my sister-in-law as a gift. My mom had trouble putting the handle on, but my sister-in-law had no difficulty and said the tea bloom was beautiful and the tea delicious. There was no information in the box so she did not know she could use the bloom more than once. She said she would use the next bloom more than once (it comes with two)."

2017-09-06

Well, Tea Set With Warmer

"First of all, this pot is very small, so if you want to make tea for more than two people - not with this pot. Bought for my mom for Mothers Day, she really liked it. We made some of the included tea, the flower did "bloom", but it did not sink to the bottom so it was difficult to see, the tea tasted alright, very light flavor. Over all, it is a good deal for a thoughtful gift."

2017-09-05

Candles Base Thermotolerant Glass Tea Set

"My friend recommended it to me. It is best for one person and it gives me a perfect cup of tea each time without much efforts. I like its non-dripping feature which makes its use easier for me. Watching a flower bloom is another attractive gift from this product. I am very much satisfied from this teapot. Even I am looking forward to buy two more teapots more for my sisters."

2017-08-01

Exquisite Workmanship

"After I placed the order, I desperately looked forward to receiving the tea set. Eleven days later I finally got it. After I opened the package, I was so excited that the tea set was more beautiful than the one shown in the picture. It was made based on the technique of Ice crack glaze. My children thought it had been created by pieces. It so happened that a few friends came to visit, I took out this tea set to brew tea. It was not hot when holding it even it was with hot water, because it cooled very quickly. This tea set is good enough for several persons. My friends also wanted to buy one set because of the exquisite workmanship."

2017-07-20

noble and beautiful

"This tea set looks very noble and beautiful, and the pattern means a lot. In China magpie is Saint Angelo that represents the happiness is coming and the peach flower represents love, so I gave this tea set to my wife and she likes it very much. Because it is not expensive, I want to buy another set for my sister..."

2017-07-19

UNIQUE TEA SET

"This tea set is very unique. The green banana leaf is very vivid. At the beginning I was in hesitation and thought it was a little bit expensive. But I really liked the picture, so I finally decided to buy it. I am actually not interested in drinking Chinese tea. It is very exquisite, so I believe the effect will be still good even it is for home decoration. I was so delighted when I got it. It is really exquisite and nice."

2017-07-19

Great Find

"I was looking for a set for a work place gift. My boss recently got married to a woman from Beijing. The office wanted to celebrate their union and get something that would speak to the Chinese traditions. This tea set is a great find. The set is small, the cups are tiny, very traditional. Umi worked with me to track shipping and make sure that the order was placed with urgency. All worked out great!"

Share Umi Tea Sets's store rating

Umi Tea Sets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Umi Tea Sets is not a merchant member
Umi Tea Sets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!