9- 6 M-F
    sales@uakc.com
    8003872011

2018-03-12

Very good

"They delivered as promised, or close to it. Thank you."

2017-09-17

Poor communications after online purchase

"In September 2017, I purchased an air conditioner via website and did receive an automatic email confirmation. However, I did not receive any response to my follow-up email to customer service regarding scheduling a delivery date. I also called customer service to be put "on hold" for 15 minutes until I hung up. I finally had to go to Panorama City warehouse in person to arrange delivery, which was completed on the scheduled date."

2017-05-08

Happy with the process

"Pleased with the entire process, and would love to work with UAKC again on any future kitchen needs I may have on a new home."

2016-12-08

It would be nice if they contacted me about my order...

"but they didn't! It's been sitting in pending for about 2.5 weeks! So I'm assuming that the item is on backorder. Very poor customer service and handling of online orders. Will NEVER do this again."

2016-09-14

Quality Outfit

"Easy transaction and good communication."

2016-01-07

"Easy to order on line. My appliance was exactly as advertised, just what I ordered . Plus it was at a lower price than other stores around . Who doesn't love that !"

2015-10-11

"My order of a kitchen hood was cancelled supposedly because of "lack of inventory". When I called to point out that the hood was still for sale on their website, I was told that if I want it the price was now about $700 higher. The representative told me that it was a typo and that he was not obligated to honor any price posted in their company website. Moreover all the customer support representatives I spoke to, refused to give me their names and the person in charge of the customer support for the website orders just hang up the phone on me. Very unprofessional company as it is reflected in their BBB record which has 14 complains against them filed within the past three years. Based on their unprofessional conduct and customer support service, I would not conducted any business with them in the future and I cannot reccomand it to others."

uakc from Universal Appliance and K has responded
Posted Oct-19-2015

“On the day when customer ordered Miele hood our web site had a glitch. We are not allowed to sell Miele appliances with “add to cart” button on our web site. All Miele sales are directed from our web site to Miele web site and Miele USA is processing these orders directly. We would like to apologize for the malfunction of our web site that day.”

2015-09-04

"didn't call back to resolve problem with AC, refused to expedite return"

2015-05-11

"Didn't have the stock but U guys took my order anyways"

uakc from Universal Appliance and K has responded
Posted Oct-19-2015

“When placing orders online we don’t show live inventory on some of the products, therefore it may take up to one week to fulfill the order.”

2015-05-11

"Ordered wall oven and received no word that they didn't have it in warehouse. I had to call to find out when I would receive oven after paying for it, Just to be told they couldn't get one. "

2015-04-28

"My item is on back order from the manufacturer...will update review later"

2015-04-07

"Very easy to order and receive merchandise in a timely manner"

2015-03-09

"Our sales Rep was an incredible help to us Movsas was very detailed in the presentation of the appliances we were purchasing."

2015-03-07

"Hard to believe how easy and timely it was to purchase and receive the part I needed. Great selection"

2015-02-26

"So far everything has gone well merchandise is currently in route. will be in a better position to comment after receipt of merchandise. thanks Charlie Higgins"

Share Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (uakc.com)'s store rating

Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (uakc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (uakc.com) is a merchant member
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (uakc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.