Stores > Valley Vet Supply

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Valley Vet Supply by clicking a star below.
2018-01-20

Stepping out on a limb

"The company process was easy and the product was cheaper at valley vet than the local vet supply not sure how good the product works because that wasn’t the problem with this animal but it’s not the supply fault they took care of there end of the process in my opinion thanks "

Better than expected

"Purchase was received in days."

Shipping time very unacceptable

"Product finally arrived but it took much much too long to arrive after placing the order!!! I could have driven to a regional warehouse livestock distributor and picked this up so much faster. I do like the product but shipping was ridiculously slow. "

Great prices great service

"Allivet,Another vet pharmacy, had a large price increase on a a daily med my dog needs, when I went to check on the price online the price was not increased. Allivet said the manufacturer increased the price. But when I researched other vet pharmacies their prices were not increased for the same product. I transferred to Valley Vet who made the transfer easy, even tho the previous vet pharmacy was difficult, Valley Vet made sure the transfer happened and I thank them for not giving up and making sure my dog's meds were a fair price. I only placed one order so far, I am hoping they do not also decide to increase the price after they have garnered my business."

Excellent Vendor

"Easy, quick, and well packaged product choices. The best of everything. Will absolutely return!"

Great!

"I ordered the Triheart Plus and Brovecto for my pup, mailed in my prescription and within a week had the supplies. Will definitely use them again! Not to mention, they had the best price on those products!"

Fantastic customer service!

"Fantastic customer service & products!"

Bad service

"My order came in defective when I called valley vet instead of them taking care of it right away they told me that they had to get with the vendor to see how they wanted to handle it. I didn’t buy the product from the vendor so I should have never been told that. First customer service rep told me she would call me and she never did I had to always call or email them. Not until I asked for a manager was my order handled and taken care correctly. Not very good customer service "

Thnk Gd they sell Terramycin otc

"I needed Terramycin for a large litter of kittens that were abandoned andd Valley Vet came through. Thank you so much."

Great Products

"I have ordered lots of stuff from Valley Vet. I have never been disappointed. They are a great company."

Easy and useful

"Valley vet always has what I need and it gets shipped to me, fast."

Very Satisfied

"I can't tell you enough how happy I am with Valley Vet Supply. It is so convenient to be able to go to the web site whatever time a day I like and place my order. They do all the work for me-they call my vet, pack my order and ship it. It all arrives at my door in a very timely manner!"

Took care of everything

"I ordered prescription heart worm medication from Valley Vet. They contact my veterinarian and got the RX, saving me the trouble. Order arrived promptly and was much cheaper than buying from my veterinarian. "

2018-01-18

Easy ~ Great Price ~ Quick delivery

"The website was easy to follow
The prices were lower than my vet office
The delivery time was on time

2018-01-18

Great job

"Fast delivery and the packaging to keep the insulin cool was well packaged."

Share Valley Vet Supply's store rating

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!