Stores > VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review VistaPrint by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Service

"Their customer service was amazing. I requested information about part of my order that hadn't shown up yet. I received a response within an hour. The response was very sympathetic, explained what was happening (a post office issue) and gave me a full refund. Super company to work with!"

donnawinter2017's Avatar

Los Angeles, CA
2017-12-05

Good Quality but a little Too Pricy

"Bought 10 custom pre-inked stamps from them. The live chat system is good but not quite helpful. The shipping is standard, took 10 days to deliver, too slow. It is a little pricy too, hope they can last long..."

2017-11-30

Very disappointed

"I ordered 10 calendars and on the day my order was said to arrive, I got another order confirmation from VistaPrint for the same order. A box arrived on my porch - a single calendar. I chatted with a representative and they said there was a misprint so they will replace the order in full and have it shipped to me in a week. Funny thing is: the "misprint" is the fact that only one was printed. Super disappointing as the calendars are Christmas gifts and I will fly out before the new shipment arrives. Personal issues aside, it's a concern that they made the error in the first place. Also, the quality seems to have gone down from the previous years (I order this gift every year)."

2017-11-30

Awesome customer service

"I ordered business cards last week. I looked at a preview of my design, and everything looked great. I didn't realize I needed to review the proof to see how it would be printed. I receive my business cards, and one of the images is smudged. I contact customer service, and they send me a copy of the proof and sure enough it's smudged in the proof as well so it was my mistake for not double checking.

They let me correct my design, and sent out new ones for free including shipping. Their customer service was really great, and they were immediately willing to help me with a mistake I had made at no additional cost.

2017-11-27

Really Amazing Customer Service

"I originally decided to order our Christmas cards from here because my sister just ordered her save the dates from here and they turned out lovely! They are also the most reasonable! It's 10:00 at night and I just got home. I got an email saying that my package has been delivered, only to find that my package was not there. I immediately called UPS and they basically said "Sorry, can't help you, you need to call wherever you placed the order from". I called Vistaprint (thinking I would get a recording because it's so late) and they answered almost immediately. They apologised and replaced my order for free. There was no yelling, or long explanation needed. They were incredibly friendly and accommodating. "

2017-11-27

GREATGREATGREATGREAT!!!!!

"I talked with Terje in Jamaica today and he and his team helped me redesign my two 2-sided business cards until they were JUST the way I wanted them. They look FABulous! I can't wait to start using them. They were patient with me and polite and Terje even said he was enjoying using his designing skills. I can't recommend them highly enough. And getting to use the 60% off coupon and Ebates was just icing on the cake. Thanks guys!"

2017-11-19

Very Disappointed

"Ordered my save the dates! The first order we received were so blurry and came with no envelopes! I called they apologized sent another set of invitations promising I would get envelopes ... and All they did was darken my photo (which I didn’t ask them to do) and still sent me NO envelopes. I called back they said ok well it looks like on our end so we will send you envelopes again! I said just give me my money back. They said if we send you envelopes we could give you credit. Please tell me whyyyyyyy the hell I would want credit for this site?? 200 wedding save the dates are supposed to be sent out and they look horrible! I am so embarrassed "

2017-11-17

Vista Print ruined my event!

"After spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars, my event was ruined because the promotional materials I ordered weeks ago were never delivered and now it's too late to fix. The event is ruined and the $20 I was refunded doesn't even start to cover my loses. Don't let them ruined your event as well!"

2017-11-12

Took my money, cancelled my websites and refused to give a refund

"As a business owner, I have customers that depend on me for quality services. In particular, I am a small business developer and I have clients that trust me to provide a high level of professional business services to them.
However, due to Vistaprint not keeping my websites up and running, I have lost business over the past two days. My contract clients are very upset with my level of service because I can’t keep the websites active. As a result, I have lost revenue to keep my business running. I have called over eight times and I have spoken to supervisors, team members and your legal department. As a matter of fact, I was told by your legal department on November 7, 2017 that the websites will be up and running around 3:00 pm.
And guess what? That was a lie. As a company they make it a business practice of lying to customers and taking money for services they do not render.

2017-11-11

Cancelling all future business with Vistaprint

"They have gotten my adress wrong twice and I am STILL waiting for my magnets and brochures. I have been waiting for two weeks now! Every time I call to give them the correct address they tell me they have corrected it but then it gets delivered back at our old address!"

2017-11-09

It's bad.

"Besides having our business information printed upside down on the card and not embossed as selected, I'd say it went well."

2017-11-03

Horrible company with less than impressive quality

"Rude customer service and the quality of their products is horrible. I was promised a refund after they failed to make my product two times. Then they tried to blame me which was ridiculous. It's like a child oversaw their quality control. I would steer clear of this place unless you’re in the market for low quality print work."

2017-11-02

I received my item the day after I ordered it!

"I just had to share this wonderful experience. I ordered a custom calendar from them at an already very discounted price. The product shipped at 3am and I received it the next day in excellent condition. I am so happy with their service!"

2017-10-27

Garbage

"They added a rectangular line to my design that was supposed to guide my writing and logo but not to print. They added this line, not I. This is GARBAGE. This is what I do with garbage companies: I forget you exist."

2017-10-23

replaced order

"I placed a order and I went to try to stop the order but it had already shipped out. I called the next day to explain that my venue was changing. The lady I spoke to was very professional on the phone and told me to call back as soon as I was sure on the new venue. When I called back I still received the same excellent service and she reordered the new invitations. Over all I am very happy with my overall service."

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!