Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-10-03

Boost supplement

"Great deal, easy to order and products delivered in a timely fashion! Easy to pay on line!"

2017-09-30

Great shopping experience!

"Good price. Fast shipping. A+ company."

2017-09-26

Wide selection of medical supplies.

"Have shopped with this vendor for years. They have a wide selection of medical products. They are always reliable."

2017-09-24

Delays, no communication, overcharged

"We ordered off-the-shelf hand splint and learned after arduous ordering process that they charged $12 to ship a very small, light order (costing $25) in 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS! It's been 7 business days (9 calendar days) and after very difficult tracking process we just learned the order is "awaiting shipment," with no info as to the expected ship date. In looking to cancel the order and order elsewhere (turns out Amazon sells product) we learn they charge return shipping (even for defective items) and a, get this, 40 PERCENT RESTOCKING FEE! I'll never use them again, nor should you. "

2017-09-24

Quality Service

"Ordered very much needed bandages.Thy were in stock and very reasonably priced. Delivery was as promised and tracking was accurate. If a need arises, I'll check first with them"

2017-09-23

Great Service

"Merchandise received in just a few days and no shipping charge. Very pleased. Tracking, however, not synchronized with actual shipping. "

2017-09-22

Disappointing

"I have to say that this was a very disappointing experience. I placed an order on 9/19 and chose the Rush (1-2 Days) shipping because we had a patient discharging sooner than expected and she needed this when she got home. On her discharge date 9/21 I went on the company's website to track the shipping and my order was still in "Processing" status. So I call into Vitality and a rep told me that it usually takes another day for processing. She was unable to track the shipping but told me she'd make sure I got an email by the end of the day. I received no email. 9/22 my order was in "Complete" status. I again called Vitality to see if that meant that my order was delivered or if it just meant that it was shipped. The rep could not find shipping information but after some investigation said that's because since it was a rush they had to use a shipping company. She gave me the tracking number and the shipping company's phone number. After almost 20 minutes of being on hold and being transferred to the correct branch all I was told is that he'd try to get it delivered today but could not guarantee. "

2017-09-21

Online ordering

"The online experience was very easy.

2017-09-13

Vitality Staff

"I placed my first order and when I received the cannula they were wrong size. I call when I received them and had the pleasure of speaking with Laura She helped me straighten everything out and she order the correct ones for me. Laura as so nice and polite on the phone.

Thelma Babineaux

2017-09-12

An enjoyable experience. Thank you

"The person I spoke with was very friendly and helpful, understanding the urgency of my order for my 97 year old Mother!101027607"

2017-09-11

great pricing, selection, shipping

"I have been a customer of Vitality Medical for a few years. Very competitive prices and super fast shipping."

2017-09-07

Excellent - Very Timely Delivery

"I found Nasal Cannulas at a very reasonable price. Half of my order was delivered in 2 days and the other part of my order is due to arrive in a few days. I did not pay for expedited delivery. I'm truly impressed and you can believe I'll be ordering more of my nasal cannula from Vitality Medical. Will check Vitality Medical for all my o2 supplies before purchasing from anywhere else."

2017-08-30

Horrible

"Bad esperen ce
This companie

2017-08-26

VITALITY MEDICAL A+

"Great supplier ,very fast shipping and excellent followup correspondence"

2017-08-25

Expired meds

"Ordered Docusol. Received 8/25/2017. The exp date was 8/17."

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!