Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

Credit card charged. Never received order. Plus a new pending charge on cc.

"Made an order and subscription. Received an email that my order was "DS Backordered - Waiting Expected Ship Date". I opted to wait. My card was charged from the initial order. Saw a pending charge for next subscription shipment without ever receiving the first/initial order. Tried to reset password to change subscription online several times; never received a reset link for any of the reset requests. Tried to call, no answer. Currently very frustrated with this company. Please refund my card and/or email me back and I will change your review rating. "

2017-08-23

This is my first purchase with Vitality Medical!

"I am a severely handicapped male & am very thankful for the outstanding manner this purchase was handled! "

Vitality Medical purchase

"Great customer service. Will continue to use for my product needs"

2017-08-21

Waiting

"Experience good, just waiting for information to send wrong item back. Customer care people very nice. "

very nice

"Aways great prices, specials, discounts, great delivery time"

2017-08-20

good

""Great experience , that's why I keep coming back""

2017-08-20

I don't think that this company take care of customers!

"I ordered decompression belt ($160) on August 12 and paid $50 for 1-2 days delivery and received nothing so far."

2017-08-18

Easy ordering and prompt delivery.

"Easy ordering and prompt delivery."

2017-08-15

!st Order

"I ordered oral syringes to feed a kitten. I can say that I used the least expensive postage and handling and was surprised how quickly i received this order.. They are super efficient and if I should need one of their products,they will get my business. The oral syringes move smoothly when administering baby Davy's milk and and meat pudding. "

2017-08-12

Great company!!!

"Great prices and fast delivery!!!"

2017-08-11

Great Service

"I have been a customer of Vitality Medical for over 4 years. They have never disappointed me. I placed an order on Monday, 8/7 at 4:50pm CST. My order arrived at my house on Wednesday, 8/9. Outstanding, in my opinion. I would highly recommend doing business with Vitality Medical. You won't regret it."

2017-08-10

Incompetent and nasty

"Placed a phone order to ship something critical to my sister. Rush charges applied. Told me they had no place for my billing address in their system. Next day received email saying I had to get authorization code from my credit card co. Called authorizations and was told they had already authorized twice. Asked me to have Vitality Medical call them for assistance with their problem. When I called them, Vitality refused to contact credit co and said they had to speak to fraud unit. No one was in the fraud dept, but a manager said that I needed to get that code. I said I couldn't because the charge was already authorized twice. They told me it wasn't and get the auth code. I told them again to contact credit card co and couldn't get through to them. They acted like I was committing fraud when I had tried to give billing address and info from credit card co. I finally cancelled the order and contacted my credit card to tell them not to pay. When they heard the story, they told me Vitality doesn't know what they are doing. They needed to make contact and give their merchant number to get the auth code they wanted, but didn't actually need. I will never do business with them again."

2017-08-10

5 Star Service!

"Vitality Medical had exactly what I was looking for - at a great price. Easy to order, the delivery arrived quick than promised. Completely satisfied! "

2017-08-09

Where discount and/or free shipping?

"I receive emails offering free shipping and 5% or 10% discounts, But I spend $205.00 and get zip, nada zero."

KylaYasaeniak's Avatar

Los Angles
2017-08-09

Amazing

"Reat prices & the shipping was AWESOME!! Picked economy shipping, but came the day after I placed my order!! Amazing!! "

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!