Stores > White House Black Market

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review White House Black Market by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

HORRIBLE! TERRIBLE! DON'T ORDER ONLINE!!!!

"WHBM is horrible! I ordered a top on wed 1/10/2018and paid for overnight shipping. I was going to wear the top Friday night 1/12/2018. I got the wrong top! I was livid!! I called repeatedly only to be told i was the 62nd person in line , and a customer service rep would call me back. I heard from no one. I got through on Saturday 1/13/2018. The service rep fixed everything, so I thought!!! WHBM was supposed to send me the top I never received. WELL, I received the same top they sent me the first time. That's twice, WHBM sent me the wrong top. Who is working in the shipping department!! Seriously?? And, wouldn't you know customer service is closed due to inclement weather in the southeast! So disappointed. I will never shop WHBM again!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2018

A rep from White House Black Market, Audree_, has responded

“We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience of anticipating the arrival of your order, then to not receive the item you thought you had purchased. We have begun a review with our web and distribution teams for accuracy within the bin of that particular style on your behalf. We hope in the future you will give us another opportunity to be your brand of choice. If we can assist you further, please contact us at 877.948.2525. Thank you.

2017-12-06

"Always have great service and love the products"

2017-11-24

Ponte

"I love the ponte knit pants. The fabric is soft, comfortable, and looks great. It's machine washable and washes beautifully! "

2017-11-21

STILL DONT HAVE THE GOODS

"DONT HAVE MY ORDER YET
YOUR SURVEY ISNT EVEN EASY

2017-11-19

My Favorite Shop

"I’m 64Plus and your size 16 works and looks very good on me. I’m a platinum member."

Pants weren't great

"My order came on time and in good shape, but the pants weren't that great. The side zipper will not stay up. There is no catch to ensure that it stays up."

Slow start, big finish.

"I purchased my dress with a Visa gift card, but for some reason it didn't go through. After a week of not getting an "it shipped" email, I called customer service. She said it got "hung up" and I had to put it on my personal card. Y'all probably need to follow through on those pending orders. Finally received my dress, adorable little number, smocked so if you gain or loose 5 pounds it still fits snug and flattering. So happy with my purchase. "

Classic B & W year round

"I Always Smile when the package arrives #BlackAndWhite"

Fast and fabulous

"Fast shipping and fit was great!"

Never got delivered

"I ordered a coin purse about 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't been delivered."

Rep reply posted Nov-19-2017

A rep from White House Black Market, Audree_, has responded

“We are disappointed to hear there has been a delay in receiving your order. Please contact customer service at 877.948.2525 for immediate assistance. Thank you.

2017-11-17

Delivered on time and as expected

"On time and as pictured on website!"

Wonderful

"Absolutely love their clothes - fabulous"

Love the dress

"I saw a dress in the catalogue that I loved and ordered it. Very nice. "

2017-11-17

Lovely products with good service

"My order arrived promptly. I had to return one item and it was easy to do. My credit appeared promptly. Highly recommend shopping here."

2017-11-17

Improvements needed in product fulfillment for Brand integrity

"Evaluation needs to be made on the fulfillment end of your orders. Product received is invariably wrinkled to the extent of sending to the cleaners for them to steam out the wrinkles. I've even taken back to the store and they've tried to steam out wrinkles and that has not removed all the wrinkles. Realize it's a cost savings but please consider sturdier packaging as it really gets rough housed in the regular mail. Also damages the integrity of your Brand thanks "

Rep reply posted Nov-19-2017

A rep from White House Black Market, Audree_, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your comments; we value your feedback regarding your online experience. We are disappointed to hear the items you received were poorly packaged, shipped, and arrived wrinkled. We have passed your comments on to our distribution leadership team for review. ”

Share White House Black Market's store rating

White House Black Market is a Merchant Member! Learn more

White House Black Market is a merchant member
White House Black Market participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.