1080 Market Street
    San Francisco, CA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm

Shipping & packaging: 9.50/10
Customer service: 9.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.79/10
2018-07-06

By far and away the greatest DJ gear store in the Bay Area (and at this rate, Guitar Center is in trouble)

"The entire staff is extremely kind, generous, and above all, helpful! These guys make sure you are happy with your purchase and will bust their hump to make sure you get what you need.

Guitar Center beware - These guys are gunning for you.

And they mean business.

Which they are stealing from you because they are awesome people.

2018-07-06

Best customer service!!

"I recently purchased a Pioneer XDJ-RX2, and Josh helped answer all of my questions. He took such great care of me from beginning in setting up my order, to when I picked up my unit in the SF location. Everyone was friendly and helpful as well. They even loaded it into my car for me, yay!! I'll definitely be going back for any other equipment needs."

2018-07-05

Pioneer DJ XPRS15 Order

"Karaoke setup from worldofstereo.com The team special ordered them for me and had them there super quick at an unbeatable price. Will definitely be returning! "

2018-07-05

Best service around

"Start to finish great service and quality products and they came through in a pinch. Big ups josh olds and wos employees."

2018-07-02

Online order

"Awesome experience from beginning to end. Josh the online rep answered all my questions and the staff at San Jose where ready and willing to help when I picked up in store. "

2018-06-30

Quick/Efficient/Prolific Customer Service

"Joshua provided rapid service when I contacted him about a DDJ-SP1.
Total time from point of contact to checkout time was 5min.
Shipping was amazingly quick, 1 day turnover.
Only hiccup was on the part of FedEx/My apartment office being unwilling to sign for my shipment.
Otherwise all experiences with World of Stereo was 10/10, should I require any further equipment I'll be bringing my business back here.

2018-06-29

A perfect pair

"I’ve purchased 2 EV ELX series loudspeakers from WOS. Both items were brand new, perfectly packed and were flawless out of the box. I purchased covers and cables as well.
I wasn’t sure which speakers to go with at first, but upon recommendation by their staff, I found a perfect pair.

Thanks Josh!

2018-06-28

Outstanding!

"I've purchased gear and accessories from Josh at World of Stereo for the past 2 months. Service has always been stellar and the products have all been wonderful. Thank a bunch! "

2018-06-28

Great Experience

"I went to WoS twice now. The first time at their grand opening in Sacramento and purchased a Controller and Flight case for a better price than anywhere online. Josh and his crew are so knowledgeable and friendly! When it was time to purchase a pair of new speakers, I went back. Another great experience! They had to order what I wanted but they arrived before the stated delivery date!! So great!
Thanks Josh and Crew!

2018-06-26

DJ Equipment for a Corporate Party

"These guys were great! They delivered quality gear, set up everything for our guest DJ, and dialed it in! The equipment was top notch, and our guests and DJ had a great event due to the elevated sound and experience. "

2018-06-20

"I want to give a big shout out to the good folks at World of Stereo! Made a purchase online, and was able to pick up my item quickly. I was in and out in under 5 min. A big thank you to Joshua for his help and advice! "

2018-06-20

Great Experience

"Josh helped me out so much with getting the best equipment I could have asked for! Speakers are pumping! "

2018-06-19

My go to spot for DJ gear

"Ordered two items in the last two months, one custom and one stock item. Josh is very helpful in getting items for you at great prices. Order was filled in time and I was able to pick up locally to fit my schedule...thanks again! "

2018-06-14

Rental

"Pick up and drop off was very quick. Equipment rented exceeded my sound expectations. Customer service was beyond. Knowledgeable and experienced. Definitely a returning customer. Thanks Josh "

2018-06-14

Experience of service and purchase from the other side of the world!!!

"Josh
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service!
It was very fun and pleasant to talk to you and get a quick and courteous service!
Without a doubt I would be happy to contact you again with any question and purchase!
It is important to note that I made an invitation to the other side of the world
And it was very important for me to trust on the professional opinion of the service provider!!!

Thank you very much Josh!!!!
Cheers! :)

Share Worldofstereo.com's store rating

Worldofstereo.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Worldofstereo.com is a merchant member
Worldofstereo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.