Stores > Xidax Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xidax Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Heavenly support from Xidax - above and beyond what I expected

"I am so glad I purchased my computer from Xidax. They have been there every step of the way, answering all my questions. You not only buy a computer from Xidax, you also buy their lifetime support as well. That's worth it's weight in gold, trust me!!"

2017-11-15

Excellent Service

"After doing months of research on which device I wanted I found Xidax Computers. I chatted and email and the customer service is fenominal! Finally I chose my computer, I could check the process and I was delivered faster than I thought. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you Xidax!!!"

2017-11-13

Xidax for life

"There's so much to say about this team and their products... a landfill full of nothing but good things! Everything was above and beyond what I expected. I've spoke with multiple reps, from financing, testing, delivery, performance, etc. And not one thing was left unanswered. They are always there to help and aren't just trying to sell you their highest ticket item. I will end this by quoting a rep I talked to " Every computer company sells the same parts, so we get our edge by providing the best customer service possible!" Those weren't the exact words but you get what I mean. I will be a lifetime customer with Xidax."

2017-11-11

a work in progress

I had a rough start as an out of stock part caused a 2-week delay, but the staff worked with me on free overnight shipping to help make up for the delay...
"I will update this again after I get to use the pc and see fit and finish and so forth.

2017-11-01

Learning Experience

"I originally gave a negative review to Xidax and they ended up reaching out to me. After speaking with Jay from Xidax, I learned that I was wrong in my assumption of having outdated equipment. They were professional and educational without making me feel like a fool. They helped me out and offered their services and wanted to make sure I was happy with the product.
I do wish I would have known more about computer builds during my initial consultation with Xidax because If I knew what I know now, I would have gone a different route with my actual build.
My view of Xidax has changed and i'm happy with their service.

2017-10-31

WARRANTY ISSUES

"I have been having issues with this since I got it. They will not send out new memory that is the issue. "

2017-10-30

Amazed

"I was on console for the longest time and let me say that I'm glad I now own a gaming pc. They're the only company that actually worked with me! "

2017-10-26

Great experience from build to booting up!

"With this as my first custom PC, I wanted to choose from a wide selection of components at/near market price, have confidence in warranty and servicing, and know that there would be customer support alongside the entire purchase life.

Xidax has a great selection to choose from and is particularly Ryzen friendly. Their terms and agreements for warranty and servicing were more favorable than competing custom builders. Finally the customer support is very attentive.

Great experience with Xidax!

Note: Shipping was an initial concern given the fragile components, however, everything arrived as if it was freshly built due to their diligence and care in packaging the product.

2017-10-25

Best rigs combined with the absolute best customer service

"From help configuring a rig to the outstanding customer service you cannot go wrong with Xidax. Recently I had issues after a windows 10 update and Ty (customer service troubleshooting tech) had the answers and the patience to deal with a novice like myself in correcting my problem. They are an amazing crew with exceptional knowledge and know how. 100% recommended. "

2017-10-16

X-8 Rig in NY

"I was in the market for a new system and instead of going to my previous MAIN supplier I decided to go with Xidax. This decision was made after talking to Brandon in sales multiple times over the course of the past few months. I was never subjected to hard sell or upsell tactics. In fact Brandon was able to help me navigate the build menu in some areas that saved me money. He was straightforward, patient, and amazingly helpful the entire time.
My Legato is gorgeous to behold with the custom lighting, cable sleeving and Rampage VI motherboard. It runs even better than it looks! It has been flawless in its performance and rock stable even with cpu and gpu overclocking.
I have contacted customer service twice since I took delivery with a few "how to" questions and I have always received helpful cheerful responses.
I cannot say enough about the positive experience that I have had to date with Xidax but I will say this: They have made a long term customer!

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the review Maro! Great hear that you got to experience our awesome customer service and great looking PC!”

2017-10-13

1st Gaming Computer

"I have been a console gamer for 30+ years and decided to jump into buying a gaming computer. Xidax made it very easy from the layout of the website to the knowledgeable staff I talked with through the chat. The best part is I ordered my X-6 on a Sunday and two days later it shipped, I had my new computer within a week. Only one problem the Hard drive was not configured and I was able to get that fixed in about 10 mins just using chat. One of the best purchase experiences I have every had. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Chief, thanks for the great review! Were happy that we were able to get your computer so quick, were always happy to assist you whenever! ”

2017-10-07

Best customer service out of any company

"Pretty much sums it up in the title."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the Review Supa! We aim to have top quality service! ”

2017-10-05

Xidax Computers

"When I decided to upgrade my setup I initially wanted to build my own PC, but being a person with a busy schedule I decided that wasn't realistic. So I started to search options for professional builders. After visiting several of the large sites for custom builds I decided the interface was limited and the support was lackluster to say the least. That's when I came across Xidax, a slightly smaller company but with amazing reviews. From the minute I entered the website it felt like a custom experience just for me, and support was eager to help me at the click of a mouse. Literally instant response with expert builders and techs to answer any questions I may have had. After 10 minutes of browsing it was clear this was the custom PC build experience I needed to get my dream system. The staff made everything from aesthetic customization to part-picking a breeze. I was even able to select a few parts that aren't normally available just by speaking to a sales rep about custom ordering. The expert staff fixed several issues with my choices that lowered my end price significantly; who would expect such honestly from a complete stranger. It is clear that Xidax wants to provide the highest level of support and values the integrity of their business by giving their customers the best possible system for their needs. I will never buy a PC from another company, period. Not to mention, the lifetime part warranty, and how great my new system looks!"

“Whill,

Thanks for the review! Were glad you settled with us on building up your computer! ”

2017-10-02

Great PC/Laptop + Current Order

"Well Hi there! How's it going? If you're reading this it is more than likely because you want to know about XIDAX and how they compare to other companies whom do the same thing. Yeah... There are tons of them! But what makes XIDAX stand out from all the others? Well.. Hold on to those britches, because you're about to hear my experience with Jay, Brandon, and Konnor!

There I was sitting at home... working and BAM! " :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart." What the.. What!!!
(Note this was not a PC from XIDAX) Oh no! What the, what! What heck is this crap! I did some searching online and it seems that my current computer was now JUNK!

Mindlessly browsing online to find a new computer I searched through many websites. Looking to just get one of the same ones again... As I am about to purchase it my Boyfriend runs towards me.. What almost seems in slow motion.. kind of like how that Baywatch girl runs in all her scenes and he says "No..." then tackles me! I am like "What the H*** man!"

After he explained in great detail blah, blah, blah, how crappy computers that are manufactured by big name companies like.. well we won't go there... Anyway! He told me that we should just build a computer, or have a company like XIDAX do it. (He's ordered from XIDAX before).

I started looking at other companies to see what they offer. iBuyPower, XIDAX, Puget, Falcon Northwest, Digital Storm, Origin PC, etc...

In my search I created a computer on all of their online PC building thingies! Doing this I have gathered a ton of information that may be helpful to you, so you can too, choose XIDAX as I did.

Warranty - Holy Flippin Cheese Balls! This is awesome. Their Warranty is what did it for me, honestly! The other companies may have been a little cheaper when it came to the build of the PC and Shipping. However, XIDAX took the cake with this one.

Would you rather Spend $150.00 Less just to have the computer cheaper, or spend that little extra and have it covered for your Lifetime! DING DING!

Hardware Fails Folks! Doesn't matter how new it is or how shiny it is, it fails. So think about this when you order your computer from someone else and you have to buy yourself a new Hard Drive because the last one took a crap!

Also.. The other companies make you send the warranty information in and blah blah blah... takes weeks! XIDAX Does all that for you!

Think about that! Think about the fact that you need to work and you can't because you have to buy yourself a new Wireless Card to connect to the internet, to work... But now you have a decision.. You may not have the extra money to do it...meaning, now you have to not feed little Timmy his Macaroni and Cheese because you have to go buy yourself a new card for work. Now you're kicking yourself in the pants for not ordering from XIDAX!

In all seriousness - I ordered a Desktop and a Laptop from XIDAX not more than a week ago.

Desktop
Ordered on a Monday, and Received on Friday - (I did order Rush on it)
When it arrived it had this XIDAX Shipping tape on it! It was awesome! Like Christmas!
When I opened the boxes I could see that they took care in making sure that the product was safe during its travels to my doorstep. Upon opening I noticed a Black Box that had all of my Pamphlets and Cords in it. Along with a cool little folder that had my Receipt, Warranty Information, and many other things!

Laptop
Ordered on a Tuesday, and Received on Saturday - (Again I ordered a Rush)
Same things! Everything was packaged nicely and very well!

Brandon - I dealt with this guy many times, and I am sure I was super annoying. "Hey When is my order going to ship", "Hey, can you make changes", Hey, can you rush this!" Honestly, I am not the best to deal with, but this dude really knows what he is doing and he takes everything very well. Kudos to you good sir, Kudos!

Jay - This peach helped me get my Laptop Order Next Day Aired to me. I called on a Friday and he made sure that it got out so that I had it the next day. Thank you!

Konnor - Oh Konnor, such a sweet PC Soul-Mate. He actually helped me build my current order. With a few simple questions he started on it and sent me a link to the PC that I actually ended up buying. He was patient and helped me with all my questions that I had. Man this PC Is going to be great!!!!

Overall - I give these guys a big Thumbs Up! Order from them, and you won't regret it! Their product and service speaks for itself. "But you don't have to take my word for it"

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Vocalloop! Thanks for the awesome review!

I'm always happy to help and look forward to doing more business with you in the future! - Brandon

2017-09-25

Xidax Quality of service

"I have purchased a laptop and a PC desk top from Xidax Computers. I dealt with Xidax salesperson Jay Cai. Before calling Xidax I was looking at buying at a big box store. Before doing so I called Xidax and ended up taking to Jay. I told him that I needed a computer that would handle Autocad, Sketchup pro and video games. I also gave him my budget based on the computers I had tentatively had in mind from my visit to the computer store and after talking with the sales person there.

Jay listen to my needs and built both the laptop and the Desktop for less than I would have spent at the Computer store and a far better computer. I have had not one issue with either computer I purchased from Xidax. The only issue I had is when I loaded a new program. When I called Xidax support they got back to me immediately or answered the phone call right away. Each time they helped me solve, what ended up being issues with the software and not the computer. I appreciated Xidax tech support for their help with issues unrelated to the computer hardware and helping me get my software loaded when there was an issue with the download.

I would highly recommend anyone who is considering the purchase of a computer to contact Xidax computers before making a purchase.

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the review Ron! Glad I was able to help assist you with your build!

Jay Cai
Customer Relations Manager
Office: 877.943.2972 x 3 | jay@xidax.com | www.xidax.com
Xidax Computers, LLC ”

Share Xidax Computers's store rating

Xidax Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xidax Computers is a merchant member
Xidax Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.