Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

The best affordable asia online clothing shop

"The first time that I ordered on Yesstyle, I ordered quite a few items without even knowing the quality of the clothes. It arrived on time and I was quite pleased with the items that I have received. From then on, I continued ordering on the website with my orders being $80 and over because everything is so affordable and the reviews are so helpful. They ship everything the day after if you choose the "24 hours option" and it always comes in on time or earlier. They always have discounts!!!!! Everything is affordable price and in good quality condition that now half of my closet is filled with Yesstyle clothing. I highly recommend you to shop on YesStyle!"

2017-11-21

good choices and good deals

"I thought all the items were good although the quality is ok "

2017-11-20

One of my favorite online shopping websites

"I've been shopping on this website for about 5 or more years. I mostly buy makeup from this website, but there's a large variety of other quality items for very cheap. Shipping never takes too long, so I've never really had any technical problems with YesStyle. My only complaint is that the clothes are made for more petite sizes, but that can't be helped since it's all Asian brands. I've recommended this to other people, such as my sister and some friends, and I even have other friends who also love this website. Highly recommend!"

Love it!

"It’s definitely my second time ordering from YesStyle and I absolutely love their customer service and their sales. "

2017-11-20

very beautiful and good price

"very pretty and reasonable price
Glad can find good stuff

Great!

"I love this site! They have such a wide variety of items, from beauty and skincare to clothing and accessories. I've never been disappointed with any of my purchases. The prices are great too. Not too expensive and they have sales all the time. I buy stuff from here all the time! "

Unique items

"You can find unique items on YesStyle that you can't find anywhere else. But be careful to only get things that have been very well-reviewed because otherwise you will end up with cheap, nasty products that have terrible quality and break quickly. "

Generally Speaking Good

"Generally speaking a very good experience, the site is well stocked and adds new lines/products frequently.
Sometimes I feel the discounts are a little bit inflated when compared to other online retatailers

2017-11-20

Best online shop for korean beauty!

"Yesstyle sells korean and asian beauty for the cheapest prices I've found online! If you live in the UK like me I definitely recommend that you take a look at their shop :3"

2017-11-20

i love yesstyle. Unique products.

"thank you guys for the unique products! "

2017-11-20

Great products and fair pricing!

"I've ordered multiple things from Yesstyle and they were always in GREAT condition. I love the cookie blusher from Etude house. They work so well with my skin and they have a HUGE selection of Korean beauty products! I love this website so much! "

2017-11-20

Very good items and prices

"Is is my first time purchasing from yesstyle and I already love the items! They are totally my style and great prices too. "

Cute Products

"The products on YesStyle are really cute and affordable."

Addictive

"I really like this site because there are always discounts and special offers. Affordable and often not in a bad quality. It may happen that a product arrives with some flaws...

I like it

"I like this page. It has a lot of cute products. I recomend to purchase ONLY in stock itemes. Otherwise it will take at least to weeks even with the express shipping method.

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!