Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

Excellent experience

"Like the way purchases are done. great way to find goods and you can pay with paypal for them."

The best app

"it's easy to use and fun there are a lot of cool things in the app"

Excellent experience

"I've been buying my cosmetics and clothings in YesStyle and I'm always satisfied with the items I've bought. There was one time when a product took time to be ready for shipping, so I emailed them for a cancellation and refund of my money, in just a week or so, I got my money back. I can say that they a good customer service."

Excellent website

"I purchased many times in YesStyle, i never disappointed. User friendly website, clear information, delivery on time, good after-sell service."

First time buyer

"I came to this site looking for TonyMoly's Bamboo Water Soothing Gel, I did not find it, but I did find other things to try out.

First time buyer, so I am looking forward to the new products.

Sincerely,

Nicolas de Cardenas.

Great experience in shopping

"Trusted online website, my personal favorites are the variety of asian make up and skin care."

Great Website

"A lot of choices for different types of style, many korean & japanese beauty items, good sales and secure checkout. "

2017-12-09

Love to shop at Yes style

"Great stuff for affordable price and good quality items and easy to order.
I love to shop at Yesstyle

2017-12-08

Excellent service and cute clothes.

"Easy excess to website and fun to shop for clothes :)"

Large Variety, Easy to Use

"The only improvement that the site needs is for there to be a quick view option so that I can get the information I need without leaving the page I'm on."

easy to use

"easy to use website, a little cluttered. lots of products available. I think the "similar items" bar can use a little more accuracy and may increase business if it connects customers to view actual similar products to what they're looking for. "

Yesstyle awesome site

"Im very happy because the shopping experience is amazing, nice items and fast shipping"

2017-12-08

Excellent Service and a myriad of great products

"This site provides various selections of products that are in excellent condition and the prices are quite reasonable. They also provide great service with packaging and shipping. Great website, definitely recommend!"

Awesome!

"Great website! Visually pleasing and easy to use! Would recommend for people who want to find cute clothes with a cheap price."

Hit or miss

"Lately, I find everything is large, even the small sizes. I am petite, thus why I like to troll asian clothing stores. Be careful with the colors, the model pictures can be deceiving. Khaki in particular is an iffy color to buy. It looks like camel but when you actually receive it, it's an ugly, poopy color that resembles nothing like what you thought it would look like. Also, they need to sell better quality materials (mind you, I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra). They're taking after their north american neighbours with the fake, recycled fiber and acrylics that don't keep you warm and don't wash well. There has been some stuff I bought that I really like, but then there's been a lot that I've been disappointed in. It's best to ignore the model pictures (mind you, a lot of them are freaking tall and the clothes were probably tweaked for them to fit into them well). Make sure what you buy also has an actual picture of the garment in REGULAR light. That's the only way to know what you're buying."

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!