Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

Best page!

"Great page to order from, alot of nice items for good prices! recommend highly, only had great experiences so far :D "

2017-12-11

Long shipping but worth the waiting

"Shipping does sometimes take quite a long time, but I don't really care as I am rarely disappointed with my purchases. It is usually true to the pictures shown on the site and you don't get any bad surprise if you follow the size charts they provide. Good quality and reasonable price!"

2017-12-11

Everything went without a hitch

"No problems whatsoever with the entire experience, from browsing to ordering to shipping. Keep an eye on the sales page and you'll get great deals."

2017-12-11

Good prices and everything :)

"It's my first time buying online on this website and I hope I have great surprise!"

yes review

"My daughter likes the styles and i like the ease of online ordering. "

2017-12-10

quality products at a reasonable price

"products are all made with good material at a reasonable price"

2017-12-10

Great online shopping website!

"I purchased quite a lot of items from yesstyle. Overall the items were good as I expected! Quite satisfied! Highly recommend! "

Great prices & Free shipping

"I was pleasantly surprised to find all the products I wanted on sale and was thrilled to find they ship internationally for free! Will definitely be buying again!"

SKINCARE BEAUTY

"LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND PRICES RANGE! Surely will come back to Yesstyle to repurchased products again."

2017-12-09

Excellent site for uniquely feminine items

"This is my go-to website for shopping for clothes. I live in the US and I find it hard to find stores that sell very feminine items. Yesstyle offers endless garments with ruffles, peter pan collar, puffed sleeves, and bib dress— all which are hard to find… And quite spendy on Amazon.

So far, all the clothes and shoes I have bought from them were as described. All were of good quality—excellent materials and craftsmanship. I get a lot of compliments when I wear the clothes I got from them.

The only two caveats are: it takes a month for the items to be delivered, and the sizes tend to run small. My clothing size at H&M (which is also tend to be smaller than most US sizes) is XS; with Yesstlye, I am either an S or M. If you pay attention to the size description of the specific item you're interested in, it should fit as expected.

As for returns and exchanges, they do really well with that. They are very responsive.

Amazing!!

"I have been using this site for years and I love it!! Their clothes are super cute and fit my fashion sense, unlike American stores. Plus, I don't have to worry about someone having the same clothes as me. LOL. "

2017-12-09

"Been using this site for over 7 years, it's been nothing but wonderful. "

I am really satisfied

"I recently bought some clothes from this platform and they are really good. I am really happy with what I got, it's worth it. "

2017-12-09

Great prices, all original items

"It was recommended to me by a friend who uses a lot of korean skin care products and the prices are great, and they are all original products, so very happy so far"

Like it

"My friend showed me the site, and all the clothes is pretty!"

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!