Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

First time

"It's my first time ordering from YesStyle. I usually get my products from G-Market but decided to try this site since the money is already converted to dollars. I can't wait to receive my products. Hopefully they are as shown & reviewed by others. "

Great Prices for Getting Products from Asia

"I love Korean beauty products and skincare, and I'm becoming interested in Japanese. It can be difficult to find them, and I don't trust purchasing them off of Amazon and and Ebay."

ordered once, ordering again

"the order I made was good for cosmetics, and i bought one cheap shirt and a pair of earrings. i would stick to cheaper things and expect that but definitely worth it! :) just put my second order in because i was very happy with everything i ordered. the only thing is that when i ordered i found that the interface would not allow me to use the coupon code i wanted to use. however, now the interface has been fixed and clearly users are able to use codes now, but i don't have one this time :("

LOVE

"so easy to use! everything was explained and the gallery helped a lot!"

love it!

"Very nice products with very cheap prices and good quality! "

Awesome!!!

"I love thoes clothes and it is so cute!!"

Uk buyer

"Lovely and great products that’s why I keep coming back"

2017-12-07

YesStyle is one of my fav online shopping app. They got so many pretty clothes and other products :) I would recommend it to all the people!

"Always a good experience ordering from YesStyle! Sooo, a big YESSSSSS for YesStyle!!!"

Great experience!

"There is a wide variety of products and the products are in good condition. The price is cheap and reasonable as well. It is my first time shopping at this website and the whole process was very successful! I will come back again in the future!"

2017-12-06

good

"nice clothes, very nice prices

gr8

"fast and easy to use and cheap "

2017-12-06

a lot of pictures , get exactly what you want

"i always wondered where the cool kids get their stuff from, finally found it!"

Extremely Pleased

"I don't think I've ever had an bad purchase with yesstyle, almost all of my wardrobe is from here and I have never been dissatisfied with any clothing. The only improvement I could think of is faster shipping, but you get what you pay for I guess :)"

uijbgfyhvfdfj

"bgddthggujbfdfhvccdhjbcdfhb"

Excellent Customer Service

"I have bought many, many things from YesStyle now. There are times when you place an order, but the item won't be in stock anymore. That is not their fault, but rather the seller not updating. When this happens, YesStyle customer service is always quick to refund your money, or even replace the item with another if you request. They are very quick to respond to all my inquiries. Once items arrive to their warehouse, they are shipped out promptly. I have never had a package not arrive (thought that is actually dependent on postal service). The quality of items can sometimes be a hit or miss; you get better at telling the quality the more you buy. But I've received many favorites from YesStyle. If an item does not suit me, I've never had a problem returning an item. Absolutely recommend!!"

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!