Stores > Yoins

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Yoins by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

Terrible customer service

"This company does not answer emails. They sent a sweater in wrong color and size and didn't even reply to my emails for a refund or exchange. The chat rep was of no help at all and only said to wait for email reaponse. Im going to take the loss but never again will I buy from them."

“Dear jerene3,

We are sorry to hear that.

Due to the hot sale time period, customer's email increase dramatically.We do our best to clean up the accumulation.We sincerely apologize for the delay replying.

In this case, you can check the status of your order according to the path,”My account-View order-Order status”.Or call us by 00852-21364966 ( 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 from Monday to Friday).If you call us,please pay attention the working time so that to avoid the unnecessary misunderstanding.

Thank you for your support to Yoins.

For any further assistance or necessity do not hesitate to contact us.

2017-11-09

Beautiful stylish and great quality fashion clothing.

"Beautiful stylish and great quality fashion clothing. Will buy again and recommend to all my friends and family."

“Dear IanHughes,

Thank you for shopping Yoins.

Your affirmation is the greatest gift for our sincere effort. Thank you for choosing us and we will provide more beautiful and high-quality products for you in future.

Happy every day.

2017-11-08

Beautiful clothes at low price.

"Love it! It beautiful an more importantly, I can afford it."

“Dear Amilyhaha,

We are happy to know that you have a good experience shopping with us.

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our products and service. Your approval and support are the biggest source of our progress.And we will provide more beautiful and high-quality products for you in future.

2017-11-08

Return

"Been emailing yoins for a few days now 4 times with no response not happy .ordered on 03/10/27 had email 11/10/17 saying delayed then another email on the 28th of October saying been shipped came a few days ago but they are not so nice as pictures so need to return some how "

“Dear aprilmaydaniel..,

We are sorry to hear that.

In this case,you can submit your application via the link,https://www.yoins.com/index.php?com=customer&t=orderList.Please provide the photos of defective parts and describe your problem.We will inspect that within 24 to 48 hours.(The weekend maybe delay).

For any further assistance or necessity do not hesitate to contact us.

2017-11-07

Amazing app

"Love love love this app, clothes are Fab, service great, delivery good.. ****"

“Dear Janicefrater,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're happy to hear you are satisfied with our app update. Your approval and support are the greatest source of our progress. And we hope that will hear more suggestions from you.

2017-11-07

Tried everything they could to not get me to return something

"Bought three items, none of them fit as described and were poorly made. When I tried to return them, they directed me to a form that didn't exist, then took a week to respond then proceeded to give me a series of instructions including to place a piece of paper inside the package with the item description on it and a postal receipt. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2017

“Dear WendyMaley,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience about shopping with us.

We will refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition to our warehouse within 14 days of receipt. For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewelry, underwear or swimwear, unless the items are visible defects.

If you find out any quality problem with your purchase,or you think of the products is not like as the pictures show on our website.Please take and send us some photos of the defective parts.So that we can diagnose the issue and provide your a reasonable solution for you.

All the steps above are needed to confirm the information about your order to avoid the unnecessary misunderstanding.We try our best to provide a good shopping experience for customers.If you have any assistance or necessity do not hesitate to contact us. Hope to hear from you again.

2017-11-03

Yay for Yoins

"Just received my first order of outfits from Yoins. They are great quality, perfect fit and awesome value for money. I loved them so much I just ordered more!!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

“Dear BijankaMarlin,

2017-11-01

Really impressed

"The dress fit me perfectly and was exactly as described online and the time it arrived in was perfect "

Rep reply posted Nov-02-2017

“Dear BeckaFletcher,

Thank you for your support.

2017-10-31

Great site!

"I'm so happy I chose to order from Yoins! The clothes fit me perfectly and are great quality. Everything arrived on time! Very satisfied, will order again soon!"

Rep reply posted Nov-02-2017

“Dear KarenBunny,

Thank you for shopping Yoins.

Happy every day.

2017-10-27

Exceeded my Expectations

"I always loved to buy stuff online, I thought Yoins is just like other websites that sell crappy items. I found items that I wanted and I give it a try. It exceeded my expectations. The clothing itself are well made, the cloth are nice good quality product and fits perfectly to me. I loved it and definitely buy again. I am looking forward for my next orders. Keep it up guys. Two thumbs up for your team"

“Dear aqsaniel,

2017-10-23

Favorable Experience

"Thank you so much yoins for a great service, I'm so glad I found this site. They've got the most beautiful clothes and they are very honest and professional. I was actually doubting this website at first since I've experienced so many online scam in the past, but Yoins is quite trustworthy, I wasn't disappointed. The clothes I ordered for were just delivered to me and I'm loving it so far, they are not counterfeit, surprisingly they are original. I will definitely patronize you again cos I'm satisfied with everything, I highly recommend anybody to patronize this site, you won't regret it...

“Dear Danah-15407,

2017-10-20

This company is wonderful.

"Excellent, excellent and an amazing.
To those who want to purchase, go ahead and purchase and have no fear. You will not regret it.
Thank-you and thank-you 1000 times.

“Dear gabriela2333,

Thank you so much for you support on Yoins.

Great company

"Really Impressed with the service received from Yoins!!!!
All of the items I have ordered have been great quality and just as they looked in the advertisements. Any queries I sent via email have been responded to and answered promptly ... Excellent service.

“Dear DesmondG,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our products. Your approval and support are the biggest source of our progress. We prepared many beautiful clothes for the Halloween. We looking forward for your visit.

excellent firm

"Love the companies products and they have quickly shipped"

“Dear felisfemme,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our products and service. Your approval and support are the biggest source of our progress. We prepared many beautiful clothes for the Halloween. We looking forward for your visit.

Yoins team””

Outstanding experience

"Yoin offered me the best customer service experience ever, i ordered a top and it arrived on time. It's just as perfect as it looks in the picture, very lovely and has a highly quality. "

“Dear Gmanda,

Share Yoins's store rating

Yoins is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yoins is a merchant member
Yoins participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.