Stores > Zapals
  • Zapals

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zapals by clicking a star below.
2017-12-15

Took my money, 3 emails later still no item and no refund.

"Sounds like this is run of the mill for this criminal company. My money was immediately taken from my account, the order was shipped a few days later... 3 weeks later still waiting for my item. 2 emails sent with no response. The "live chat" assistant has been offline for at least the last week. I couldn't sign in to my account at first to even check the status of the order. Once I could sign in, I tried to track my package and according to the package tracker THE ORDER DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. Now on the website, there is an advertisement for an ear wax remover with the heading "We're sorry for inconvenience in the past, here's a free item." It's almost hilarious enough to make me forget that this company literally stole from me. Isn't there some way to go after this company legally? I mean, for Christ sake, look at these reviews... It's practically a criminal enterprise. DO NOT BUY."

2017-12-14

goss uisa

"Made an order on November 19, 2017 and have not heard a word about the order. Have written 4 emails to customer service without a response. Felt I could get order by Christmas but seems they took my money and ignored my order"

2017-12-13

After 10 days order is still "processing"

"After 10 days the order is still processing, I have written them four times to ask whats up with that, no reply AT ALL,
so after the ten days, I asked for a refund, Which has ALSO had no reply. Its like the place is a scam, and I am out of my money.

2017-12-07

SCAM

"I ordered a MXQ TV Box from this Company sent monies via PayPal.
After 2 weeks of not hearing a Dicky Bird I sent them an Email via the PayPal. NOTHING
Sent 2 more and still nothing.
I must admit if I had read reviews I would not have ordered, which I always do BUT.......Stupid
Anyway DO NOT USE This Company
Cliff Anderssen UK

2017-12-06

Unbelievably unresponsive and unreliable

"Starting from the order process which got a Paypal payment and then crashed without giving any confirmation of the order. After no communication at all for two days, I opened a ticket. The next day I got an automated response with an invalid link to the ticket. I have been unable to communicate with the and requested it be cancelled. Then a few days later they claim to have processed and sent the item anyway. Terrible! Also, come from overseas (may be Hong Kong), so will be forever before I get the item. "

2017-12-03

Very disappointed.

"I placed an order & paid on26/10/17, Zepals received order 27/10-17, Shipment confirmed 28/10/17. I received the Dash Cam approximately 14 days later. On the 14/11/17 I sent an email to Zepals to let them know that the plastic screw that holds the fuse in on the 12v socket was broken before even opening the plastic bag it was supplied in. I received an automated reply to say that someone would be in touch. I heard nothing else. On the 23/11/17 I sent another email which when they'd have read it, would have know that I was not happy at all. Had another automated reply but nothing else. It is now 3/12/17. Have now given up. "DON'T" buy from Zepals, obviously if something is wrong they're not going to do anything about it."

2017-12-02

Still waiting weeks after

"I purchased a cheap item and I'm still waiting many weeks later. I cannot log into an account to even track it or see order history. I am afraid I am dealing with a fraudulent company.

2017-11-23

Stay Away!

"Don't deal with this company. I read many reviews concerning this company, some bad, some good. I decided to take a chance, and was sorry from the second I clicked the order button. I paid the extra premium to have delivery in 7-15 days, but it wasn't long before I goy an email saying the items were out of stock and delivery would be delayed for an undetermined amount of time. Funny thing though, while ordering everything was in stock and ready to ship. The next time I checked the website, they were sold out. To me that means that the items I had ordered were in stock when I placed the order and there should have been no problem in shipping. Or were they in stock? Save yourself some headaches and deal with a reputable, reliable company that fulfills its orders"

2017-10-05

Ridiculous

"My order spent a week being "processed" then was put on hold. All the while telling me nothing at all and ignoring a previously sent enquiry as to why the processing was taking so long. Yet to receive any acknowledgment, shockingly amateur. Seriously just spend a few extra bucks and buy from a reputable retailer these guys ****."

2017-07-17

WORST after sale service EVER!

"The worst aftersale service ever had!!!!!!!! We bought a Chuwi Hibook Pro by this web site.... since 1 1/2 month. The tablet had a trouble with the Wifi connection since the begining. After more than a month to send pictures... videos... e-mail. ..... NO ANSWERS on Zapals services. ***NEVER BUY BY THIS COMPANY***"

2017-07-12

Horrible delivery sent to a different address.

"Horrible service not only did they sent my items to a different address but nothing to resolve the issue. Don't buy from Zapal "

2017-06-24

ordered, paid, out of stock, five weeks for a refund

"I made an online purchase. My card was charged immediately. A month later I get an email that the item wasn't in stock and that it would take 7-10 days to refund my money. Five weeks without my own money for nothing."

2017-06-15

DO NOT BUY

"I paid extra for expedited 7-15 day shipping. It's been almost 30 days and I still have not received the item I paid for!

DO NOT BUY

2017-05-26

Defective product

"I bought Xiaomi Redmi Note4 4G Smartphone Order #100451601 from them in May and i got it after a month . After inspection i came to know that the product was slightly used seems like somebody has already returned it for some reason , well i still tried to keep it but i found the sim card slot defective and then i knew the reason . Hense i send them all the pictures and a 10 min video of it , still they were not satisfied and were making excuses . I finally made them to send it back but they were asking me to returned the package as cheap as possible . It's been almost 5 months since i send it and they keep on insisting that they havn't get any return . I talked to usps and they said they can't track it since it was a cheap service . I lost $185 including shipping and i am still waiting but they stop replying . I request you guys not to deal with them specially if the product is expensive . If they were a good company they would have returned my money by now , but they are cheap as hell . I will keep you guys updated . Thanks"

Maryland
2017-05-18

My shopping experience with Zapals

"I purchased a EVPad Pro for US $118 (good oversea price)+ $16 DHL express shipping.
After the purchase, I saw the seller (Zapals) reviews and was really worried. The scare turns out to be unwarranted. The item arrived in 8 days in new, good, satisfactory and working conditions.
It took them 4 days to generate the shipment information, 6 days for the parcel to be picked up by DHL and only 2 1/2 days for DHL delivery from Hong Kong to US east coast (including custom clearance, pretty fast. DHL was great).
The customer service personnel are poor in English, unprofessional, but they responded to inquiries, though their answers were not very helpful and kind of funny.
After all, I think Zapals is a young startup company. Give them a chance to improve.

Share Zapals's store rating

Zapals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zapals is not a merchant member
Zapals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!