Stores > Zappos
  • Zappos

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zappos by clicking a star below.
2015-01-06

"The customer service, I received was out-st-anding!!!!!!!!!!! I dig shoes and my Nikes were a giddy up. I would refer over and over again. I am very pleased and will shop, using this site again."

2014-12-16

"So easy! I have my order in 1-2 days, FOR FREE. And when I returned something it could not have been easier. I actually ordered 2 colors of something because I couldn't decide. Then returned one with great ease. "

2014-12-15

"I ordered a pair of converse on a thursday and got them shipped here within only a couple of days on the next monday! I also recieved free 2-business-day shipping which was very nice. There were no issues, i'd definitely recommend anyone to shop at Zappos."

2014-12-09

"Shoes are of very good quality.
I am a regular purchaser of zappos shoes and have never been disappointed.

Puakoturtle's Avatar

Silicon Valley, CA
2014-12-07

"I honestly have no idea how Zappos can get a 7 rating. I have used this site over the years and have quietly thanked the people who created this business. Zappos is the best online merchant. Super fast and super easy ordering, shipping, AND FREE RETURNS! If Zappos has the item I want, I would not buy it anywhere else."

2014-12-05

"Wrote a review for another online store but since I'm here, I thought I'd rate Zappos, too. I love Zappos! They have a wide range of product from inexpensive, to quite pricey, and expensive ones. Super fast delivery, by the way! "

2014-12-04

"Love Zappos. Tons of items, great prices, and what makes them the best is the shipping and returns. "

2014-11-24

"I love zappos. I've purchased several pairs of shues online and they are the best company i've dealt with so far."

2014-11-24

"They don't even deserve a 1 star. I purchased boots from zappos & received them old, worn (dirty footprints inside boot) & broken. I obviously returned them & contacted customer service. Received an apology & they stated they would immediately refund my funds upon receiving the boots... THAT'S ALL?! So after speaking with them a second time, they gave me a $25 off coupon code. Although I had my doubts, I found another pair of shoes on their website. Attempted to use their code & IT WAS INVALID!!!!!! I'm so done with Zappos.com. Never will they get my service & I always steer friends & family away from purchasing from their website. There are way too many competitors with quality service. What a disappointment. "

2014-11-20

"Yes, Zappos is amazing. I've ordered from them many times, they always deliver faster than they originally stated, returns are a breeze, selection is great and customer service is out of this world. If only all sites were like this!

Recently I ordered boots which ended up being too big so I exchanged them. Unfortunately I forgot to send back the old pair so they sent me another friendly email to ship them back, but still didn't charge my card! I was totally expecting that they would charge me twice and then refund when they got my boots. Anyway, I sent it back right away at that point, but thought this was very nice of them.

2014-11-19

"I ordered a jacket for my daughter that was supposed to come with backpack straps. I know it's weird thing for a jacket to have but she just loves them. I searched far and wide and could not find one. Then I saw Zappos had it! Unfortunately when we received the jacket it did not have straps either. I used their on-line chat to see if maybe there was one on their website that had this feature. Unfortunately they don't make that style anymore. I have to say the costumer service we received was just great. The woman was very kind and immediately refunded our money even though we hadn't sent the jacket back yet. I can't remember if I had ever ordered from that site previously but I will now. Sometimes it's very difficult to find good customer service especially with on-line purchases!"

2014-11-07

"I mostly just buy tennis shoes on Zappos from brands I know that fit me well, since returning things from etailers is always a pain. But Zappos has a great selection and shipping is fast and friendly."

2014-11-02

"I've got mixed feeling for ZAPPOS. As I saw in the rating chart, the business/level of satisfaction has dropped DRASTICALLY in the last few years & it's not hard to see why. Back in the beginning, the store was GREAT! When they first opened, back I'm guess 10 or so years ago, the ONLY store was located very close to my home & you could just go in & purchase. The website was SO small, the ONE sales clerk would ask a warehouse worker (of probably 5! That is how small they were!) to simply go & pull the item I wanted! The inventory was quite small, but what they had was good quality and prices were quite different; the were competitive! Unlike now, where they are right at the top of the hightest (priced) online WITH VERY FEW SALES. No sale specials now. Since the company has grown, they have generated 6 PM outlet, which is a reject of returns from Zappos. MANY defects if you go into the store. I've never ordered online, but the prices are much more reasonalbe. The 2 companies TRY to act as if they are TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES, as thier policies are a bit different. Both good and bad differences. Since I live within 6 miles of the outlet/warehouse, it's no wonder that I place an order in the afternoon and it's on the front porch the next morning, provided UPS does not see it as a return & take it back to the warehouse. That happened last year. I waited about 3 days, tracking the package that showed it was delivered, then returned. I called it was immediately corrected. The original boot, the last pair of that size/color combo was re-shippped free of charge. Plus, a $50 gift card was issued for the error. Dealing with 6 PM, it takes over a week for merchandise to get 6 miles. Customer service at 6 PM sucks. ZAPPOS is GREAT compared to 6PM. Mixed feelings! Just wish the prices were more competitve, but trust me, they will not budge an inch!"

2014-10-28

"user frinedly. Nice shoes. Fast shipping"

2014-10-19

"Zappos sent used shoes to me. I will not deal with them again. Another lost customer. "

Share Zappos's store rating

Zappos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!