Stores > Zazzle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.57/10 4.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.61/10 4.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zazzle by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Great site!

"no where to submit form. also email 10% off code was already expired 10/31/17. Got email 11/15/17."

2017-11-14

Very disapointed

"Ordered shirts and they could not sent them out in their business 5 to 7 days as promised. Almost a month has passed, still CS didn't even know what was going on. I already missed two events that I wanted to wear my designed shirts with my kids....
So I had a wired feeling and asked them refund. The process of the refund was super quick though compared to taking my order.

2017-11-11

PROLOOK STUDIO ZAZZLE REVIEW

"An excellent company with excellent products. Only once have I had a problem with a broken coffee mug handle and they replaced it quickly and efficiently. (out of 25+ coffee mugs I've ordered) I love the products I order through Zazzle and the opportunity to offer my photographic images and creations to the general public for purchase. Zazzle is an AWESOME company! See our store front on Zazzle listed in our main menu on our website at www.prolookstudio.com "

2017-11-10

My preview was not what I received.

"This was the 2nd attempt to order this product. The initial order was wrong when I received it, but was correct in the preview. Somehow some of the personalized font was missing. I printed a copy of the preview I approved and it was indeed different from the finished product. The ability to re-order the product was good but the directions on how to use the credit I was promised were not available. I had to summit a new order have put in for a cancellation for the original purchase."

2017-11-08

Very happy with this company!

"This is my second year dealing with company and I have been very pleased with the high quality products as have the recipients. Only one item did not turn out well and Zazzle rectified this immediately. Great communication and customer service. There are frequent discounted deals and excellent shipping options. I expect to order many more items. Thank you!"

2017-10-31

Outstanding

"I’m a repeat customer who hit a snag with my last order. Customer service reps were awesome!! The product was received and I love it. Looking forward to doing business again. "

2017-10-26

Beautiful Cards

"I love using Zazzle as I can get quality cards at a low price and they are exactly what I want. When I call the staff are very friendly and helpful. "

2017-10-21

False Advertisement

"I just purchased an iPhone 8 and wanted a new case for it. I purchased from Dazzle a case that was advertised as being for an iPhone 8. NOT TRUE!!!! When it arrived, it was too small. It was in a box marked iPhone 7. The company tells me that all I can get is either a company credit or a refund on my credit card. Their explanation is that the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 8 are the same size. NOT TRUE!!!!! I sent photos clearly showing that my iPhone 8 was much bigger than the iPhone 7 case. This is crappy customer service and false advertising!!!! I will never purchase anything from company again and I will let the internet know what a crappy company it is!!!!!"

2017-10-14

Great prices and good quality

"We ordered two banners at a very discounted price -- and the custom design product arrived in less than a week. They were packed in a specialty box that will be used to take them to every activity of the association. Banners are excellent quality, good for indoor and outdoor display!"

2017-10-12

Perfect invitation

"Easy, quick, and high quality product! Will definitely order from Zazzle again!"

2017-10-12

Extremely disappointed.

"Order placed 7/20/17 with 21 - 29 day delivery promise. Item was delayed. No explanation given. Each time I inquired I was told that it would be shipped soon. Website showed items shipped 10/6 with delivery in one business day, via express service with tracking. No tracking information provided. When item was three days overdue on 10/12, I received an email saying order was cancelled. Phone rep said they had been unable to produce embroidered items since last summer. But they kept telling me it was being produced. As of 10/12/17, embroidered items are still advertised for sale on the Zazzle website. Downright dishonest."

2017-10-11

The best!

"My fiance and I ordered our save the dates and address labels from Zazzle. They exceeded our expectations. We plan on ordering our stamps and invitations from here too!"

2017-10-11

Zazzle Killed It

"I am beyond thrilled with my soap dispenser and toothbrush holder. I love the sugar skull design, and the product was very well made. I'm a huge Dia de los Muertos sugar skull fan, and could not be happier with my order. "

2017-10-10

Very pleased!

"Very pleased with the quality and design of your products. I am a happy repeat customer and just let another small business owner know about you!"

2017-10-08

Items not received

"They debited my account and didn't send my hats. After 30 days I wrote to them. They said they couldn't give me an estimated ship date but would update my shipping method to expedited for free. At 60 days I wrote to them again. They still couldn't tell me when they would ship my hats. I cancelled my order and they did refund my money. Don't waste your time ordering from them. "

Share Zazzle's store rating

Zazzle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zazzle is not a merchant member
Zazzle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!