Stores > Zazzle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.91/10 4.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.05/10 4.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.08/10 4.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zazzle by clicking a star below.
2018-02-17

Good products; poor (even dishonest) Zazzle Black policy

"I have been a Zazzle customer for several years and have been satisfied with their products. My complaint is with their Zazzle Black membership. I tried it for a couple of years and decided to cancel this year since I don't order often enough to make it worth it. The problem is that they charged my account for another year, in advance of the renewal date that they had given me. So when I went to cancel my membership (the day before my renewal date), I found that I had already been charged. There are no refunds. So if you use Zazzle Black, for the free trial or otherwise, make sure that you cancel well in advance of when you think you need to. And they don't remind you that renewal is coming or give notice of an impending charge. They tell you after charging you (in another welcome e-mail as if you'd never been a member before) when renewal will be for the following year. So save that e-mail and if you decide to cancel, don't believe the date on it--cancel EARLY. Funny thing (sarcastic)---they tell me I saved $19 by using Zazzle Black. That's how much I would have spent in shipping over the past few years. They don't subtract the amount of the membership in their calculation, as if they did, there would be a net negative of about $9. I have no complaint about the products though. Note: I had to put an order number on this review, so I used my latest order #. However, I am NOT complaining about my order or any products I received previously. I am complaining about my Zazzle Black membership."

2018-02-17

Perfect invitation

"Quality was great and it arrived quickly. "

2018-02-10

Quality and excellent service.

"I had some buttons made and am very pleased with the quality and customer service."

2018-02-09

Exactly what I wanted

"I enjoyed customising the card and it came just the way I wanted.after doing it about 6 times.lol I love it"

2018-02-09

Bad customer service

"I placed an order. Everything went great. Decided to call and make sure wasn’t a sticker being placed on otter box for my Minnie Mouse pic I wanted. Guy says really monotoned that my order was cancel cause they don’t support my pic. It was Minnie Mouse in a Polk a dot dress! Seriously!! Don’t give the option to create my own and then cancel my order and not tell me! First and last time I’ll order from them."

2018-02-08

Awesome items

"Ordered a custom mug and some magnets. Received them very quickly:)"

2018-02-04

Amazing!

"Zazzle is so great! It gives you quality products for a great price. They always have great discounts and I always seem to get coupons with my purchase! I have not had a single issue with Zazzle and will always go to Zazzle before anywhere else! Highly recommend Zazzle! I was doing wedding party proposal cards and some shirt and was beyond happy with my product! So amazed!"

2018-02-02

What an awesome seller!

"I got myself some birthday items from zazzle that exceeded my expectations in every possible way. Not only were the tote bag and china cup higher quality than I expected, the printing quality was equally excellent. What beautiful birthday gifts these were for me--just perfect! Thanks, zazzle, for making my day extra bright!"

2018-02-01

Very upset

"I purchased a personalized album which I was planning to use for my wedding photos. It is nothing but a cheap binder with a thin vinyl cover with my personalizations. It is falling apart at the seams... literally. The vinyl is coming off at all of the corners. Needless to say I can't use it. It's the worst product ever."

2018-01-26

Perfect banner to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday!

"The banner was quick and easy to order and personalize. it arrived just over a week later and was exactly how I designed it! "

2018-01-25

Excellent product

"Great product, very legible and no errors. "

2018-01-24

Incompetent and dishonest. STAY AWAY!!!!!

"I received someone else's order for bumper stickers-someone desperate to find a kidney donor! Customer service insisted they would re-send both of our orders immediately with expedited shipping. Never happened! I sent his stickers to him at my own expense,
and received mine 5 weeks after ordering, only after repeatedly asking customer service where my order was.

2018-01-20

Horrible wish i could pick 0 stars

" Horrible customer service and shipping, I ordered on 1/4/2018 and paid for 2 - 3 day shipping , I check and never see a status, finally I call on the 12th and they say its shipping today and send me a tracking number on the 16th I check the tracking, and it still hasn't left their office. I call again on the 16th they tell me they don't know what happened and that I will have it on the 17th they will over night it. here we are the 20th and it is still 3 states away. I would not spend another penny at this place. "

2018-01-14

Memorial card

"I created a custom memorial business sized card of my son. I am very pleased with the results"

2018-01-11

Addy

"The gift was a hit! The person I gave it to loved it and has been looking for a nice laptop sleeve with her favorite movie's logo."

Share Zazzle's store rating

Zazzle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zazzle is not a merchant member
Zazzle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!