Stores > Zenhaven
  • Zenhaven Zenhaven Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenhaven by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Dream come true

"What a wonderful experience dealing with this company.. no rush no pressure....so happy with the experience.. and love the frequent updates of my new purchase.. thank you"

2017-12-11

great customer service!

"Wonderful and helpful before and during ordering process! Continual progress reports on order status, which is appreciated."

2017-12-10

Good rest

"User friendly to order. Second mattress we have ordered from Saatva company, very happy with product."

2017-12-09

"I especially liked talking to Antony in the chat room. He gave me excellent advice. My husband is a big man and most mattress selling places would give all kinds of assurances but we never found someone that would give us the guidance to a better mattress.

2017-12-08

Zenhaven review

"Spoke to a representative that was extremely knowledgeable regarding the logistics for ordering a mattress. She also was very informative regarding the product. She was courteous and helpful answering all questions quickly and professionally. A very positive and unique experience"

2017-12-05

Top Notch Service

"I can only hope that the Zenhaven mattress and adjustable base that I ordered is of the same high quality as the service I have received thus far. I have contacted a few of your representatives, especially Maureen, on three separate occasions, and asked numerous questions. Maureen and your other employees have been professional, patient, courteous, and efficient at all times."

2017-12-03

Can't wait for a good night sleep!

"Call customer service answered all my questions ordered online very easy I will update when I receive mattress for a full review"

2017-12-02

So far, so good!

"The purchase process was very simple / easy to complete. The follow up email and courtesy call I received to confirm the accuracy of the order is a nice touch. This review applies to the purchase experience only as I have not yet received the product to comment further."

2017-11-28

Order done with no trouble

"So far so good. I will let you know how the delivery and set up go when the mattress gets here."

2017-11-26

Super easy and thorough professionalism!

"All my questions were answered quickly and thoroughly with no pressure to buy. Great buying experience!"

2017-11-21

Great mattress and customer service

"Great all around, helped me by sending a memory foam topper to get used to latex, excellent. "

2017-11-21

ordering seamless

"So far, the actual ordering process was seamless. It was painless, quick, and easy to place the order. I was able to place the order and have confirmation in less than 10 minutes. Curious to see how accurate the great reviews are on the actual products performance and durability over time."

2017-11-14

5 Stars

"It was difficult for me to buy in this manner; it took weeks for me to work through it. My pause was due to purchasing a mattress online as well as your no-return policy for the adjustable base. After many weeks of research; calling and chatting with your agents I decided to buy a leggett-platt base from Amazon for my Zenhaven mattress. I spoke with Max and Layla. I ordered with Layla (New York) on yesterday and feel completely resolved of worry. Just waiting now for delivery. Please give Layla a pat on the back for her good customer service.

Brenda

2017-11-13

Great service, except for incomplete info in Website

"Great website, but could not order online after trying and trying again. I live in Canada but the PayPal Credit option, though clearly visible on the site, is not offered in Canada, and that piece of information is missing VISIBLY from the site, with the result that, by clicking on PayPal, the whole amount (3800 $ CDN) was charged to my credit card and totally maxed it. Fortunately, your agent, Ken P. was very efficient and helped me by phone. At that point, I was ready to give up, after having spent at least half an hour online trying to make my purchase. I am pleased to see that your agent was in New York and not somewhere in India or the Far East!!!"

2017-11-11

Purchase went smoothly

"So far the Webb site has been easy to use and the emails with the progress have been generated in a timely manner. Will give feedback for delivery and mattress appeal when it is delivered and we have slept on it a week. So far so good, hope it is as good as it is represented to be via the write-up provided. Only time will tell."

Share Zenhaven's store rating

Zenhaven is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenhaven is a merchant member
Zenhaven participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.