8 AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
    care@bedinabox.com
    1-800-588-5720

2018-08-21

Terry Cloth Cover Review

"I wet the bed, occasionally, due to a brain injury and found out the hard way that this is NOT waterproof! As such, it seems totally useless to me, and to be a total ripoff.

I did buy this in 2013, however, and don't know if they've improved this product, since then.

2017-04-03

I LOVE IT!

"I haven't slept this well in years. This is amazing!"

2017-02-02

If You Want Great Sleep and Service Order BedinaBox

"Been a customer of BedinaBox.Com since 2007 and there is nowhere else I would
Buy an online mattress from. Everything is completely efficient , as stated and the beds are wonderful. I did have one issue and this company had no problem standing by their warranty.
Best of all ---Made in the USA---
I will always be a BedintheBox.com customer and we are planning on a new guest room bed soon.

2016-10-14

Awesome

"Everything I ever dreamed of :) great customer service and the bed is exactly as advertised "

2016-09-08

The reviews were right, it is a great mattress

"It took a leap of faith to order a mattress online, it is a large amount of money to spend on a product that we had not seen first hand, but the reviews we read were mostly favorable and we took a chance. The mattress arrived a day early, well packaged and easy to unpack. It is unbelievable how it expands in just a minute or two. There was very little odor and we slept on it a couple of hours after installing it. It was the best speel I have had in a long time and my wife woke up without her usual sore neck and back. Thanks Bed in a Box !!"

2016-08-30

Should be bed in a bag!

"The duffle bag showed up 3 days after ordering, but the foundation took a week. Stuck in customs. I have no doubt Canada wanted to know what wood it was made of. We ordered the classic bed and it is olenty firm, with enough give that side sleepin or back sleeping is wonderfully well supported. The foundation took about 25 minutes to inpack in the garage and setup in the bedroom. Easy to put together. Kinda like Ikea, but nice hardwood not softwood. Very slight smell upon unpacking. We just left it up against a wall in the bedroom for a few days and it was fine. With the mattree protector, there is no residual smell at all now.
Very happy. Only time will tell how long the foam lasts, but if we get 6-8 years out of it, I'd be pretty happy.

2016-08-06

Excellent Customer Service and Product

"Not much more to say on this topic.
Would prefer if my items were not adorned with religious symbols, but everyone is entitled and I love the bed!

2016-08-04

"My granddaughter is thrilled with her bed . Thank you ve
ry much!

2016-08-03

best night sleep!

"Love bed in box, shipped timely, made in USA, all came, instructions to build clear since we bought frame and box spring, would highly recommend, the bed is silent! "

2016-08-01

"Beats the hell out of the 1995 spring mattress we slept on for ever. I dream a lot more. No weird smell, just a really good mattress."

2016-07-31

The mattress to buy!

"We decided it was time for a new mattress and after doing much research, decided that bedinabox was the one. The ordering process was one of the easiest I've ever used online. The box itself came a few days later and setting it up was effortless. After using it for a few nights, we came to the conclusion that this was a purchase well made and bedinabox was the right choice above all."

2016-07-27

Customer service very helpful

"I had a difficult time deciding which model to purchase, the original or the Tranquility. I called customer service and they were very friendly and helpful explaining the difference in regard to firmness -- noticable but not significant. We purchased the Original and feel it is very comfortable and plenty firm without being hard. We have been sleeping on it for a week and so far am very satisfied with our purchase."

2016-07-22

Excellent service, fast delivery, exactly what I expected

"I had been researching for a new mattress for a few months and had been going to the review websites to compare specs. I kept coming back to the PacBed from BedInaBox. Their features and the price was right for what I needed. If I was able to spend over $1000 then I would have checked out the other options but $900 was within the range I was looking for.
The mattress arrived on time and was in great shape. It unpacked easily, inflated quickly and has been extremely comfortable for the 1st 4 days.

2016-07-18

"This bed is fantastic. Sleeping through the night after years of waking up. Comparable to my mom's tempurpedic. "

2016-07-15

Finally!

"A bed we can SLEEP WELL on! Great product! We bought three beds, by the way!"

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating