blissworld.com
Health
6 reviews

2018-01-05

Excellent Experience

"I found Bliss when my mom and I stayed at the W Hotel in D.C. The toiletry products were by Bliss, and in an attempt to find their hand soap, I found their website a week later. My first order, a while ago, was shipped timely. The products were exactly what I wanted. I more recently ordered from them again when I saw they were having a huge sale. The prices were discounted already, plus they had a coupon code advertised on their site. I bought an obnoxious amount of facial moisturizer for next to nothing. I got an email telling me that the items shipped later that night. I received them on Thursday.
And of course the products were fantastic. I highly recommend the triple oxygen cream. I've been using it since yesterday and already notice a difference. Tho it is super freezing (I live in PA and the North East is taking a cold hit) and my skin has been crazy dry. I will definitely buy from Bliss again.

2014-03-19

I placed an order and called to cancel next day. But was told that I can't cancel the order. (Order number 3612110) So I waited for package to show up and prepared to reject that package. However, the package arrived with plain brown box, with no label indicated that it was from "Bliss", only an address sort of "customer fulfillment center" from NJ somewhere. I was expecting other package at the same time. Not suspected by the packing label and box, I accepted the package and opened it. Then I discovered that package was the order I tried to cancel or reject. I have to mail the package with my own cost. It is not a good procedure for not provide the return shipping cost for customer intent to cancel the order. It is not a good procedure that packing the package without any logo or name of the company. I am just a regular customer, your policy and procedure costs me $8.70 to get my $74 back. I am very disappointed about that. And seems that your customer service department executes your company policy very well, provides no help at all. (And even suggested to look for refund from my credit card company!) I am not happy about the entire shopping/return experience. And I will not continue to shop at your website.

2013-01-15

"Ordered some product from them. After 2 MONTHS of emailing/calling (if they return emails it's a one-liner in this case "product out of stock". Finally got a hold of a real person (usually you go to their "overflow" line to leave a message, which is not returned) they told me they had actually cancelled the product. . . AWESOME. Thanks. Basically horrible customer service and communication. I still buy their products . . . on eBay. Cheaper & they actually arrive. (previous orders also had slow shipping). I recommend staying away from these guys."

2011-07-08

"Terrible customer service and very disorganized. I placed an order on 6/3/11 for 3 items. I called to inquire on the status on 6/18 and was told 2 of the items were sold out. They shipped the one item that day.
The item didn't work out and I sent it back on 6/21. It was delivered on 6/23. It's now 7/7 and I had to call because I still haven't received the credit.
I waited on the phone for 10 minutes to speak with someone.

2010-06-22

"Order canceled without even an email. Had to check myself that it was canceled."

2009-12-30

"I just bought a pair of "Fitflops" boots from Bliss. The order arrived as ordered. I would have prefered to choose a "priority mail" delivery option but it was not available, instead I had to pay $30 for UPS Second Day delivery to San Juan, PR. If I can choose a less expensive shipping fare I would buy from them again!"

Share bliss's store rating