Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 9.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.13/10
2018-08-13

David did a good service for us.

"I did this once before..not sure it went through. Disregard this if it did. David contacted us on a follow up call concerning our listing with BuyaTimeshare.com. He went over all the details again for me on my iPad. Very courteous and easy to understand for my aged mind. He’s a very good team member. Thank you, Kae"

2018-08-08

Glad He Called

"It was a pleasant surprise to receive a follow-up call and it was very helpful."

2018-08-07

Ad update

"Nice personality, very helpful and easy to talk with. "

2018-08-02

Diamond Resorts

"User friendly and effeceint use of my time"

2018-08-02

Not just an ad in the paper!

"Being hand held walking through the tools on the website, regular check ups, updates, graphs and understanding of the process. I’m not sure how you beat that type of customer service and attention to detail. Even though we were difficult with the gathering of our information, connecting and sharing timely, they were patient and understanding and helpful the entire way. It’s truly is a great story and I can’t wait to see the ending. I have a feeling we will be repeat customers."

2018-08-01

Selling our Time Share

"Our experience so far has been great, helpful and friendly discussing the process, in terms that we have been able to understand. Website very user friendly also - Thanks"

2018-07-30

Good

"Informative and helpful. Thankjs"

2018-07-25

Little nervous to I Got This

"David did a good job following up with me after he noticed I had made some changes to my ads.I feel better now after he took some extra time , I get it now."

2018-07-25

Wating for good news.

"Their attention to us has been surprisingly nice. Have not received an offer yet, so can't say how good we are doing."

2018-07-24

So far, both David and Chris show a high score of professionalism.

"Glad to be aboard with this great company!!!!!"

2018-07-23

Nice encounter...

"It was a nice encounter and informative.. A good touch again experience. Thank you. Marie Helene"

2018-07-23

Bluegreen ownership for sale experience

"We received a telephone call today from David. His main purpose of the call was to help us understand the different functions and how to navigate them. This was real helpful as we won't have to do the traditional method of hunt and seek. David had us to open our system and showed us step by step how the different functions work. In closing asked if we had any questions or concerns that he could help with. Finally explained Buy a Timeshare is only a phone call away.
Thanks David
Al & Sharon

2018-07-18

Excellent !!!

"David and Amanda were both very kind and patient. They treated me like family. I thank them very much."

2018-07-16

Great Service

"Enjoyed working with this company. Now hopefully I'll make a sale off my advertisement. They understand your problem & try to help solve it.

2018-07-16

Well timed call.

"After two weeks of having my timeshare listed, I was happy to get a call updating me on my listing and reassuring me that my ad was being reviewed. My questions were answered and I was told that I would get another call in about two weeks. "

Share BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews's store rating

BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews is a merchant member
BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.