Product & services pricing 8.57/10
Customer service: 9.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.13/10
2018-06-20

Awesome

"Billy took the worry out of it for me he made sure that I understand everything about my profile, I feel 100% confident about the website #sellmytimeshare"

2018-06-20

Customer Service

"Good customer service and very informative regarding the website and tracking the buyer's offer options.

2018-06-19

OUTSTANDING

"David did an Outstanding job explaining my duties on the website. Appreciate his assistance!!!"

2018-06-19

My timeshare

"My experience with BuyaTimeshare and with Mr. Pilsbury today has been very congenial - the agents are very professional, knowledgeable and willing and able to answer questions and suggest ways to sell that I had not thought of. I am not a real estate agent and absolutely detest anything to do with figures and don't like the whole -Let's see where we can negotiate thing. I am way happy to have someone else take care of that and me just to say yes, that's agreeable, or no, it isn't agreeable.
Thank you for your care and attention!

2018-06-14

Selling and Leasing

"Very easy process. Still cautious but conversation with rep. provided a confidence boost. "

2018-06-14

Explaining website for Buy a Timeshare.com

"David was very friendly and helpful as he did his 2 week call. We are only hoping your company does get enough buyers looking and taking action just from the ad. It doesn't appear your company does any other marketing to sell timeshares.

Thanks. Hoping for a sale in the future (near).

2018-06-13

On time with my timeshare!

"It was more than a phone call. I just wanted to review the changes I had made to our ad and how to get there online on my cell...and then I learned so much more from David! I'm now well-versed in all aspects of timeshare-selling with buyatimeshare.com. Thank you!"

2018-06-13

Very Helpfull

"Good Good Good !! We'll Put them to the test!"

2018-06-12

Confidence

"Speaking with David I now have the confidence of what I am selling. Where to check my ad and how it's doing. Great customer support."

2018-06-11

"My experience with David was so professional and reassuring as a first time seller of my timeshare, that they will go through the steps with me to get my TS sold! He was very informative on what to expect including follow up calls as promised (when I first signed up) on an ongoing basis! Thank you David for being such a positive hope for your tremendous support with buymytimeshare! Now I have less to worry about especially with the committed promise to help us all the way through and knowing you folks are legit!
Mahalo

Gender Reference

"The person that called me was very good walking me through the website. My only complaint is he kept referring to me as ma'am, through the whole conversation. At the end he again stated "Have a nice day Ma'am""

David did Great!

"David did a great job of walking me through the thing I needed to know to understand and manage my account.
Thanks David

Seller Tutorials

"Very professional and helpful!"

2018-05-30

I Love you people; what a positive experience!

"What a positive experience working with you all. You make an old skeptical guy very happy. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to our next visit. You are all 'Aces' in my book. Thank you"

2018-05-24

professional in every aspect

"Each individual with whom we interacted at BuyaTimeshare was professional - extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our need. No there was no hard sell, no pressure, only information so that we could make an informed decision."

Share BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews's store rating

BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews is a merchant member
BuyaTimeshare.com Reviews participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.