Stores > Buy A Timeshare
  • Buy A Timeshare Buy A Timeshare Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Buy A Timeshare by clicking a star below.

What a pleasure

"Would like to just say what a pleasure for the exceptional help from Natisha. She was so helpful in helping me set up the computer to be able to look at my offers. Would like 2 say Natisha was so good in helping me out."

Very patient

"I would like to commend your employee Natisha Colman for the time she took to help me with your web site. She is very knowledgeable and she was very patient to take me through the features of the site. She was able to answer all of my questions and concerns and made sure I was comfortable with using the site. I do not always find people as helpful as she."

I am completely satisfied

"I just had a twenty minute conversation with Nikki Sukerman relative to my account with you. She “talked me through” all of the steps perfectly. I was able to set up my account efficiently; she also gave me some good ideas relative to what I should put into the ad. She was very courteous and I felt that she had my best interests as her concerns. I am completely satisfied in my dealings with her."

Truly exceptional work

"I wanted to express my appreciation to Nikki S. at Buy a Time Share for the professional manner in which she handled my inquiry. She made several constructive suggestions which were then incorporated into the profile and in fact scripted the ad to make it more appealing...truly exceptional work on her part."

2017-12-15

It was a pleasure to work with Sheri

"We recently had to fill out some information regarding the sale of our time share. Sheri Morales was most patient with a couple of seniors who don't navigate the computer that well. She was most understanding, helpful and professional. It was a pleasure to work with Sheri."

My appreciation

"Through this means I want to express my appreciation to Ms Natisha C. for all of her help as I partner with you to sell my timeshare. She proved to be knowledgeable and experienced in her job!!"

Pleasant experience

"We found working with Natisha a pleasant experience. She was able to answer our questions and helped by anticipating most of our questions. I was impressed that she was prepared with information regarding our unit. We look forward to working with your company."

Pleasant tone

"Any and every time I call BuyATimeshare.com, I've always had all my questions and concerns addressed and with a pleasant tone and manner by each individual. Nikki has helped me a couple of times. And she has always been spot on with her response and assistance. Thanks, Nikki!"

Exceptionally patient

"Sheri M. assisted me with my account concerning the advertising section. I am 82 years old and reasonably familiar with most facets of a computer. This portion of my account I was not very familiar with, however, Ms. Morales walked me through it very successfully. She was exceptionally patient with me when I got somewhat confused. She fully explained the advertising section with me and now I have a reasonable knowledge of how to navigate through it. She even went further and walked me through the process of how to post my advertising link onto Facebook. I really appreciated her patience with me. Thanks again for all your help."

Very helpful

"Natisha C. was very helpful in assisting me to understand the benefits of your site. Also in pointing out that there are fraudulent offers that may be made to me directly. Thanks for her help."

Exceptional Experience

"I would like to comment on what a excellent experience I have had with Ms Nikki Sukerman (Customer Service). She has communicated with me back in forth in a timely manner regarding the advertisement of my timeshare and has made everything as easy and stress free as possible. I wish my experience was this exceptional with other companies I have dealt with. Thank you!"

Very Professional

"We had a very professional and informative experience setting up our free account in Buyatimeshare with Scott Realander. He was very patient and very helpful in giving us directions to managing our advertisements through your online account. He took his time to make sure we followed and did it correctly. He made us feel at ease and did not rush us through the process Thank you Scott for your time and expertise on our accounts."

Many thanks

"It was my pleasure that you contacted me and gave me such good information for opening my account for advertising my timeshare. It's nice to know that there are still helpful people out there. Many thanks "

2017-12-14

"Thank you Nichole for all of your help in updating my information on my time share. It is always nice when someone does their job and is very cordial while doing it. Keep up the good work."

Very good experience

"I had a very good experience talking to Luis about my timeshare. He was very professional and kind and helped me understand info about the service to expect. Thank you."

Share Buy A Timeshare's store rating

Buy A Timeshare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy A Timeshare is a merchant member
Buy A Timeshare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.