Stores > Cycle Gear, Huntsville, AL
  • Cycle Gear, Hun Cycle Gear, Huntsville, AL Elite Status

8922 Memorial Parkway SW
      Huntsville, AL US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (256) 883-1691

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Huntsville, AL by clicking a star below.

2016-10-17

"Can't say enough about the sales person I wish I could remember his name, although you didn't have what I needed he spent his time with and made me feel welcome and invited me back. Great job!!!!!! I will be back "

2016-09-29

Very Helpful

"Needed to pick a decent yet inexpensive riding jacket and helmet, the staff there walked me through some of the great sales they had going on and I got exactly what I needed without breaking the bank."

2016-09-25

Great Chain, Great Local Salespeople

"It's been a pleasure shopping at our local Cycle Gear in Huntsville, Alabama. The team of guys there are great: they are patient, helpful, and very friendly and positive. Just great guys. As a new rider, they have made me feel very welcome into the world of biking. I usually avoid the big boxes in favor of purchasing online for a better price, but every single time I go to Cycle Gear their prices make me buy on the spot. "

2016-09-18

Helpful Salesman

"The salesman was very helpful ."

2016-09-14

Good

"It was good! Quick finding oil I needed and pay then out and on my way"

2016-09-11

good place

"Good place to get moto parts. Glad we have one in Huntsville. Helpful folks, good hours, decent selection. Only thing is I wish store was bigger so had more parts in stock. Many times there are more things I would buy there if they had them."

2016-09-11

Excellent service!

"Very friendly knowledgable staff, they filled me in on what the company offered, including flyers, meetings, online, and emails.
I will be back!

2016-09-08

Time for tires

"The guys a Cycle Gear are awesome to deal with. Super friendly and knowledgeable. "

2016-09-07

Sam is Awesome!!!

"My visit to the Huntsville store was to correct a bad experience at another store. Sam went out of his way to help us get the issue resolved, then helped us pick out more accessories to purchase! From now on, I'll only go to the Huntsville store. Better customer service than the other store!"

2016-09-07

Great customer service!

"The people in this store are more helpful and attentive than any other store of any type. You just don't find customer service like this anymore!"

New tire

"I wore out my Pirelli tire, down to the threads. My new Michelin tires work great for long distance and hard cornering. No front end shakes. I trust that they will perform well in the wet. The guys at my Cycle Gear took time to listen to my questions and offer suggestions. They had the tire on hand and swapped it out in no time."

2016-09-06

"Very friendly & willing to help you"

Perfect size perfect price

"The staff was very helpful in assisting me with finding a helmet. (Due to the size & shape of my head, that is no easy task). Not only did they have one I liked, they had two. Both were on sale and cost less than one helmet at most shops. I'm very pleased with my purchase."

2016-09-06

"My last two visits were outstanding. The sale staff help me with winter clothing, repaired my new helmet after I dropped it, and answered all my questions .
They also help my wife fit her helmet and clothing
Good job

Service!

"The guys helping me find exactly what I needed where great to work with and acted like professionals while I was there.

Share Cycle Gear, Huntsville, AL's store rating

Cycle Gear, Huntsville, AL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Huntsville, AL is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Huntsville, AL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.