14219 Baltimore Avenue
    Laurel, MD US
    20707
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM , Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM, Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (301) 490-3490

2018-08-14

Great service

"Had everything I wanted and the service was great. Employees were very helpful and polite."

2018-08-11

Excellent

"Wonderful and nice staff knew exactly wat they were talking about "

2018-08-02

Excellent customer service

"They have good prices but even better customer service. Look forward to buying most my riding gear there. "

2018-07-23

Very good

"The lady with the dreds was very helpful, I don’t remember her name by the way, but she was very helpful with me finding a helmet. She told me a size to try on and it all worked out "

2018-07-22

Quick but simple

"Good customer service. The personnel had great knowledge of the products offered in the store and allowed me to make sure what I was looking at looked good attached to my bike. I was in and out pretty quickly and it was due to the employees being knowledgeable and kind. Thanks! The store is a smaller Cycle Gear but still has a good selection. "

2018-07-14

nice folks

"pleasant folks, nice discovery of the shop"

2018-07-05

excellent customer service

"very friendly staff and knowledgable. Helped me with what I needed and even installed my bluetooth for me without me asking "

2018-06-30

Great experience

"The salesman was a HUGE help and guided me in the right direction to purchase my first helmet. I will go again!"

2018-06-20

Great experience

"The guy was very helpful, friendly and attentive."

2018-06-19

Uuhhhmmm

"It was so so 2 employees working only went to the store because I was told they were going call me back the day before and they didnt and once in the store they were still clueless "

2018-06-07

Great no pressure sale.

"Staff was very helpful and pleasant"

2018-06-05

Great staff and customer service

"Knowledgeable staff, eager to help you "

2018-06-01

Excellent customer service

"First time at cycle gear and the customer service was excellent. "

2018-05-26

Courtney the Terrible

"I am new to the cycling world. The first time I went inside Cycle Gear of Laurel MD. I had nothing but a five star service. I informed the sales person that I was new to cycling and wanted to try things out. I brought a jacket on clearance and informed the sales person that I was not sure if I actually like it. She told me about the return policy and recommended that I get a jacket for safety. So I purchased the jacket with a helmet as well. To my avail one of my friends the next day gifted me a new motorcycle jacket. So I went to return the jacket I purchased from cycle world the following weekend. That’s when I encountered Courtney! When I went in the shop, I knew I was just going to exchange the jacket because I needed to purchase additional items. When I picked out my additional items, I went to the register to do the return. The new sales person in training stated that she needed to call over a manager to help assist with the return because she just started the previous day. The manager Courtney came over and started telling me she could not take the jacket back for an exchange. She stated that the jacket looked worn! I explained to her that I got that jacket off the clearance racket and that’s how the jacket looked when I purchased it. Luckily, the wonderful sales person that gave me the excellent customer service on my previous visit was there and was able to verify that the imperfections on the jacket were present when I purchased it. However, Courtney did not believe her or did not care. She proceeded to tell me that I wore the jacket and that she could not resell it. At this point the line was getting longer and other customers started staring, it was very embarrassing. Courtney proceeded to call her District Manager and repeatedly stated again and again that the jacket looked worn. After explaining it to her twice that I never wore the jacket, I only could sit in embarrassment quietly as she continued to make accusations that I would attempt to bring a worn motorcycle jacket back to the store. Courtney, took pictures of the jacket and sent it to her District Manager, Greg, right at the front of the store at the register, in front of other customers while still stating that the jacket looked worn. As customer checked out, I was in disbelief that this could happen to me and shook my head as I read the huge sign that hung from the ceiling that stated “30 Day No Haggle Return Policy.” After about a 30 minute spectacle that Courtney displayed she yell out while only standing 5 ft from me, he said “ROS it” and let him exchange it. I knew I never wore the jacket, and furthermore, the other sales person stated that there were imperfections in the jacket when I purchased it. I felt belittled and basically called a liar in front of everyone in a motorcycle store for about 30 minutes. This was an embarrassing moment. I hope that you guys take the time to talk to Courtney and train her on customer service because although I love the store, I refuse to go to the store and be afraid to return something if it doesn’t work out because of an obnoxious manager. Furthermore, I was exchanging it and the difference that I was paying more was about $95. Just to say that was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life."

2018-05-24

Outstanding

"Linda is very knowledgeable and patient. "

Share Cycle Gear, Laurel, MD's store rating

Cycle Gear, Laurel, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Laurel, MD is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Laurel, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.